Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If a very poor person/scumbag gets killed should it be made legal?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

CorkMan wrote: »
    I said 100%, I did gave it great thought beforehand. There are poor people who are OK, but the vast majority of scum are poor, thankfully.
    If that's a reply to my question, then I'm going to have to ask the same question again, as you have not answered it to my satisfaction.

Here's the question again:
    OP, what's your definition of poor, and why have you associated poor people with scumbags?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭CorkMan

Biggins wrote: »
    LOL :D
    Fcuk me, it gets better! :pac:

Did you just piss in your pants there?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,568 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

...Now, don't get me wrong, there are good people in these neighbourhoods, but it is where the vast majority of scum dwell.

Gawd bless ya, I wish I was that young and innocent again! :pac:

...On second thoughts, no... I don't.
    I'd be again, an utter brainless, idiot if that was the case.
    Mind you the mammy still says I haven't changed much! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭Cheap Thrills!

but the vast majority of scum are poor, thankfully.

No! No, 'cos 10% of Senior managers in top companies are Sociopaths*.....so there!!!! Rich scumbags! Explain that!!!

* Statistically proven by 72% of bacon fries eaters. :cool:

Gawd bless ya, I wish i was that young and innocent again! :pac:

...On second thoughts, no... I don't.
    I'd be again, an utter brainless, idiot if that was the case.
    Mind you the mammy still says I haven't changed much! :o

Hopefully she still washes your pants...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭Johro

There are poor people who are OK, but the vast majority of scum are poor, thankfully.
    I disagree. There is a rich minority who are definitely scum. The majority of poor people aren't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Saila

why is it that, we need to talk about this?

come on men....Funk that, do do do... :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,677 ✭✭✭deise go deo

I said 100%, I did gave it great thought beforehand. There are poor people who are OK, but the vast majority of scum are poor, thankfully.

Then that is quite worrying.

You say that a system like this was successfully used in sout africa before. Now Do you think that South Africa is a place we should be trying to emulate?
    Do you honestly think someone who commits murder is a good person, regardless of the reason why they take someone elses life?

Johro wrote: »
    I disagree. There is a rich minority who are definitely scum. The majority of poor people aren't.

I didn't say the majority of poor people are scum, I say the vast majority of scum are poor.

Plus I don't think the majority of rich people are scum, a lot of them worked hard to get to where they are.

Then that is quite worrying.

You say that a system like this was successfully used in sout africa before. Now Do you think that South Africa is a place we should be trying to emulate?
    Do you honestly think someone who commits murder is a good person, regardless of the reason why they take someone elses life?

Yes, in that there is justice being done. Meanwhile here if scum kills a good person they get a sentence of 14 years, out in 8-10 years max.

Let the scum wipe each other out, and let the upper echelon of society have the ability to get away with murdering scum. But then again that will never happen as they won't murder them. In the case of south africa, the upper classes security guards would blow away the scum, back to the toilet where they belong.

• Advertisement

I didn't say the majority of poor people are scum, I say the vast majority of scum are poor.

Plus I don't think the majority of rich people are scum, a lot of them worked hard to get to where they are.

Oh I think we all know thats not true, You did say the majority of poor people were scum,
    I could go back a few pages and prove it but I really dont care enough, Even if you dident you are still.....
    (Cant finish the sentance with out getting banned.:()

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Ireland is alright, in it doesn't have a lot of poor people cos everyone is on at least €196 a week.

WRONG
    People have water, clothing, they eat, etc.

WRONG
    But I would say for "poor", the closest Ireland can come to, is probably low income neighbourhoods. Not, don't get me wrong, there are good people in these neighbourhoods, but it is where the vast majority of scum dwell.

WRONG

Vast majority of scum dwell amoungst us. They put on a suit and tie in the morning, drive to work in big cars and have fairly normal lives at a glance.

Poor does not equate sumbaggery.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,363 ✭✭✭cml387

How hard would I have to work to be rich scum?

And another lot of them cheated/frauded/lied/manipulated their way there too!!!

There are plenty of rich criminals....how do you explain that?

eh..EH ???:cool:

Yes, in that there is justice being done. Meanwhile here if scum kills a good person they get a sentence of 14 years, out in 8-10 years max.

Let the scum wipe each other out, and let the upper echelon of society have the ability to get away with murdering scum. But then again that will never happen as they won't murder them. In the case of south africa, the upper classes security guards would blow away the scum, back to the toilet where they belong.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStWenwQJ1K4AHpBoec0_HKlKUuhy_nh9-T4_ITJCr9ogKCyufcCQ

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStWenwQJ1K4AHpBoec0_HKlKUuhy_nh9-T4_ITJCr9ogKCyufcCQ

I am just pointing out the obvious. Do you think in Saudi Arabia/Qatar/India the rich get charged for harming the scum? Do ya?

I am just pointing out the obvious. Do you think in Saudi Arabia/Qatar/India the rich get charged for harming the scum? Do ya?

I think that someone that causes harm to another person is scum regardless of weather or not they are rich.

You forgot China.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Let the scum wipe each other out, and let the upper echelon of society have the ability to get away with murdering scum.But then again that will never happen as they won't murder them. In the case of south africa, the upper classes security guards would blow away the scum, back to the toilet where they belong.
    The fact you consider yourself as part of the upper echelons of society is hilarious

You forgot China.

And N Korea, Heres an Idea, OP go to N Korea and live in the Utopian 'Scum'(Political Prisoner) murdering society you dream of.

• Advertisement

I think that someone that causes harm to another person is scum regardless of weather or not they are rich.

What do you mean? When I picture "Harm" I picture an itinerant walking around with a hoodie up, nike sneakers, and his hand stuck inside his pocket holding his knife. Who'd slice you from head to toe for a Euro.

Namlub wrote: »
    The fact you considet yourself as part of the upper echelons of society is hilarious

Since when did I?

BTW I won't move to North Korea, that is just a ticking time bomb.

And N Korea

and most of the world.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Since when did I?

BTW I won't move to North Korea, that is just a ticking time bomb.

and most of the world.
    Either that or you think you're a scumbag and you deserve to be killed without any consequences. So I took a wild stab in the dark and went with the former...

ebixa82 wrote: »
    I know the OP is famous for starting retarded posts but this one has to be a new low..

I've read over it a few times and still can't figure out what the question is, and it's not just the fact that he has the grammatical capabilities of a cabbage that has been boiled for too long...

What do you mean retarded posts?

Namlub wrote: »
    Either that or you think you're a scumbag and you deserve to be killed without any consequences. So I took a wild stab in the dark and went with the former...

Come get me sugar, i'm right here.

What do you mean? When I picture "Harm" I picture an itinerant walking around with a hoodie up, nike sneakers, and his hand stuck inside his pocket holding his knife. Who'd slice you from head to toe for a Euro.

I picture a man in an expensive suit from 'the upper echelon of society' frauding their own country out of billions or spanking his monkey on a flight and then crying for symapthy. Stuff like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭Donkey Oaty

Is a tea-seller poor enough to qualify as scum?
    KOLKATA: Prabhu Shankar Agarwal, co-owner of Haldiram's Bhujiawala, [and one of the richest men in Calcutta] was sentenced to life imprisonment on Friday for a murder attempt on a tea stall owner in March 2005. Four others including Agarwal's aide Arun Khandelwal, hitman Gopal Tewari and his cronies Raju Sonkar and Monoj Sharma got the same punishment.

From The Times of India.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,568 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

corkman.jpg

[/COLOR]

From The Times of India.[/LEFT]

He'll be out in no time. Trust me.

corkman.jpg

I hope that is a picture of your wet, poison salt n vinegar soaked pants...i'm disappointed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭deman

And The Troll of the Year Award goes to....

CORKMAN!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement