Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If a very poor person/scumbag gets killed should it be made legal?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭CorkMan

MickBarry, I hope you didn't think the holocaust was right...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,568 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

cml387 wrote: »
    I'm not a racist. It's just foreigners have brought in these crisps and have supplanted our natural cheese and onion variety. I have nothing against salt and vinegar personally...

Good to hear.
    Now what's your thoughts on "Ready Salted" ? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Saila

Darlughda wrote: »
    Who ate all the crisps???

the OP with a candlestick in the bedroom

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭thebullkf

My uncle worked in South Africa during the 80s, and whenever a person of high stature was killed it was looked into heavily. But if a very poor person was killed, there was no investigation the vast majority of the time.

Do you think that should be implemented here? It would be nice to see scum killers not getting a trial IMO.

sufferin jesus...

OP- How many are you?.....Eleventeen???

A new low---even for AH.

Boards is turning into BEBO.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,677 ✭✭✭deise go deo

CorkMan wrote: »
    Yes, in a sense. Where scummers who will never be any good to society, will be clung to the bottom. Instead where now they can commit there crimes, but get a salesman solicitor to get them off the leash.

Meanwhile, if a good person kills them lawfully, the good person get 10+ years in jail :rolleyes:

BTW I saw lawfully cos 99% of crime abiden citizens don't commit crimes, never mind murder. It is normally when scum is on their property, or pushes them to harm them.

I fully agree*, Some sort of camp should be set up to 'concentrate' these undisirables, And some sort of 'solution' should be found for the problem.

Who knows they might even give you a nice leather jacket and let you boss people around there.

*I wounder if he will realise I am Being sarcastic?*

• Advertisement

*I wonder if he will realise I am being sarcastic?*
    I doubt it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭Cheap Thrills!

Darlughda wrote: »
    Who ate all the crisps???

Me. But in my defence they were just scumbag crisps. So it doesn't matter!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,363 ✭✭✭cml387

Ready Salted!! Bring back the blue bag with the salt inside,that's what I say.In those days you had a choice.Nowadays it's just foisted on you.

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭christina_x

What about a scumbag?

Thats down to opinion. the people who love a "scumbag" dont see them as a scumbag.. so it is a matter of opinion.

but then again... you would have no problem killing somebody because they have no money... so in a sense, i see you as a scumbag that can be wiped from the earth just for ****s and giggles, just my opinion though :rolleyes:

Ready Salted!! Bring back the blue bag with the salt inside,that's what I say.In those days you had a choice.Nowadays it's just foisted on you.
    :( True.

Bacon Fries are yummy! Great with a pint of larger!

• Advertisement

Page 9, how bad ;)

Thread title provig once again that there is no such thing as a stupid question, only stupid people.

Me. But in my defence they were just scumbag crisps. So it doesn't matter!

bonus points for eating them in your 'location'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Why? Because I am referring to a successful system that was in place before?
    If by "successful" you mean a system that will cause more crime?
    So scumbags should be left glass people, petrol bomb peoples houses, then get some salesman solicitor and get left off the hook?
    Where did anyone say that?
    It is obvious some people don't deserve to breath, people who sell heroin to 5 year old children, who'd sell your grandmother to a Slovakian pimp for 10 euro, people who get a buzz from going in town and kicking the s**t out of people. These are the people who don't deserve to live.

Are you saying they should have full human rights?
    Yep - not luxuries, but not killed. Given the above list, why tf the mention of poor people at the start?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭Johro

BickNarry, do you think that South Africas system of the poor being uninvestigated in homicides and the rich being investigated is right?
    :D :eek: :D That's the system in South Africa?? You're getting worse. Hope it's not contagious.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Galway K9

all the Ministers in Dail are scum....so yes!

no

Dudess wrote: »
    Yep - not luxuries, but not killed. Given the above list, why tf the mention of poor people at the start?

I didn't think it over 100%.

Thread title proving once again that there is no such thing as a stupid question, only stupid people.
    I think the OP is trying to be the exception to the rule!
    In either case, they might have successfully done both in portrayal!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,363 ✭✭✭cml387

Biggins wrote: »
    :( True.

Bacon Fries are yummy! Great with a pint of larger!

They give me terrible (blush) repeats,if you know what I mean.

I think the OP is trying to be the exception to the rule!
    In either case, they might have successfuly done both in portrayal!

Enough talking, give me free tayto.

• Advertisement

thread needs more ham

They give me terrible (blush) repeats,if you know what I mean.
    Like the Jonny Cash song goes "O'... O'... O'... ring of fire..." :pac:

I think that was one of the few things the OP made clear.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭Johro

Noooooo....:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

OP, what's your definition of poor, and why have you associated poor people with scumbags?

I will tell you now that I will not stop asking this question of you until I get an answer.
    If that means following you to other threads if this one is locked, then so be it.

Saila wrote: »
    thread needs more ham

Wot! Another Corkman? :eek:

I said 100%, I did gave it great thought beforehand. There are poor people who are OK, but the vast majority of scum are poor, thankfully.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Wot! Another Corkman? :eek:
    Is it not known as "hang" in Cork?

I said 100%, I did gave it great thought beforehand. There are poor people who are OK, but the vast majority of scum are poor, thankfully.
    LOL :D
    Fcuk me, it gets better! :pac:

• Advertisement

Terry wrote: »
    OP, what's your definition of poor, and why have you associated poor people with scumbags?

I will tell you now that I will not stop asking this question of you until I get an answer.
    If that means following you to other threads if this one is locked, then so be it.

If you noticed my theory evolved and I changed more to scum rather than poor. Ireland is alright, in it doesn't have a lot of poor people cos everyone is on at least €196 a week. People have water, clothing, they eat, etc.

But I would say for "poor", the closest Ireland can come to, is probably low income neighbourhoods. Not, don't get me wrong, there are good people in these neighbourhoods, but it is where the vast majority of scum dwell.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement