Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G&G G2010 (F2000) Hunter Version Review [DISCUSSION]

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Bought a PMAG today to see how it looked with it.
    Wont fit. (nothing to do with cutting the top of it) is physically wont slide into the magwell!
    A&K Hi-Cap.

~B

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

bullets wrote: »
    Bought a PMAG today to see how it looked with it.
    Wont fit. (nothing to do with cutting the top of it) is physically wont slide into the magwell!
    A&K Hi-Cap.

~B

Yep, thats a known issue, Pmags are only for AR-15s and the ACR and possibly the SG556 after that you need an Emag generally, a VFC SCAR and TAR21 won't take a Pmag either, I can squeeze a Pmag into a VFC 416 though and the Star SA80, can't be done on the real steels though. The slimmer Emags won't get near the G2010 either, I've tried. Star/Ares M4 mags won't fit too from my testing. It would take took much work on the inside of the magwell and would cause the mags that currently do fit to wobble all over the shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Ive seen pics of a G2010 with a shorty pmag in it on arnies, looked pretty good aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭evilrobotshane

With a bit (a fair bit) of filing, EMags fit nicely, very snug and stable and feed beautifully. Wouldn't want to be doing more than a couple at a time though, I'd go mental.

good to know thanks guys! was not aware. Only bought a pmag to see what it looked pretty in as never used one before.

~B

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

I'm using Star midcaps myself, and after the mod, I've found they fit perfect with no wobble at all!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

well i use E-Mags in mine

25092010066x.jpg

1st one was a pain to file/sand but the rest were easy. mie was acting up a bit aswell today,same fireing issue others are haveing :( slaped/knocked the side of it and went back to normal :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

Stealthirl wrote: »
    slaped/knocked the side of it and went back to normal :D

Also known as 'Man-Fix' :P

Leftyflip wrote: »
    A few thousand round later and she's still going strong, must be the only AEG I own that I know won't let me down.

Right, everybody prepare to have a good laugh.

Did something happen it ??

Took a dremel to mine tonight filed down a little bit,
    seems to fire on semi and auto for now.

~B

• Advertisement

Ooooh the ironing!!

Went like this *brap, brap, brap, nneeeeeeowwwwghhrighs'riphnbser[ghbsdfjlb dfh*

Lefty did this :(

However, I have replaced a few bits and pieces, so the gun wasn't in stock configuration.

Went like this *brap, brap, brap, nneeeeeeowwwwghhrighs'riphnbser[ghbsdfjlb dfh*

Stripped piston?

Inari wrote: »
    Stripped piston?
    Sounds more like a gear :(

Stripped the sector gear :mad:
    *orders vfc set*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Villafan6

I was thinking about selling some of my gear and getting one of these, Do Emag's fit ok or will I need to mod them. Thanks

With a bit (a fair bit) of filing, EMags fit nicely, very snug and stable and feed beautifully. Wouldn't want to be doing more than a couple at a time though, I'd go mental.

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Villafan6

Thanks I must have missed that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Private Snafu

Stripped the sector gear :mad:
    *orders vfc set*

Out of interest was it the stock G&G sector gear Lefty?

lperrozzi wrote: »
    Aye, it was the stock set.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 EdgeCrusher

lperrozzi wrote: »
    Aye, it was the stock set.
    Sorry for the necro, but what kind of gearbox does it have? I can't tell. Does systema make good replacements for g&g g2010?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

its a version 6, and for the price systema don't make great parts for anything.

Sorry for the necro, but what kind of gearbox does it have? I can't tell. Does systema make good replacements for g&g g2010?

What replacement parts are you looking for? Some parts of the gearbox are proprietary, others are not. For things like gears and pistons etc you have a myriad of options available, but for other parts you'll have to go to G&G for spares.

Well, my firing rate is not as high as it once was and i am unsure why. I dont and never habe used anything less than 9.6 NiMH. Aldo was looking to get some good hop up and other parts. Which ones are proprietary?

Well, my firing rate is not as high as it once was and i am unsure why. I dont and never habe used anything less than 9.6 NiMH. Aldo was looking to get some good hop up and other parts. Which ones are proprietary?

i replaced the motor in mine with a gaurder high speed motor resulting in a serious increase in ROF.

Honestly I would be happy with the rate of fire if the semi auto worked woth any kind of consistancy.

i replaced my motor as i dont like the G&G motors as they go to sh1t after a while.

Advertisement