Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Woman found guilty of rape in hotel toilet

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭Dr.Sanchez

I may have laughed out loud reading this!!.... I used to live across the road from the Caxton Hotel, and this is NOTHING compared to the **** that goes on in there!!...

... Fun times!!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

What goes on in there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 644 ✭✭✭filthymcnasty

Its where digital raping Irish nurses hold their AGM.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Its where digital raping Irish nurses hold their AGM.
    Knew I should have stayed in Brisbane for longer...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 874 ✭✭✭Ali Babba

mawk wrote: »
    Using an ipod in a manner other than intended.

I'm sure they're working on an app for it by now...........

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22 wexford96c

Kimia wrote: »
    She pushed her hands away and tried to call for security. That sounds like non-consensual to me.

She called for security after it was all over. When I was a younger lad and would let a girl get me off, I would feel all guilty afterwards too. But I never tried to put her in jail.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

wexford96c wrote: »

Dr.Zeus......I believe you will probably agree that rape can be defined as "sexual pentetration that is not consensual". The Irish girl had no way to know that it was not consensual because the Ozzie girl never said no - even by her own admission. Case closed, in my book. But the Kangaroo Court Down Under convicted the girl because she was a foreigner. Shame on them - as I said earlier - that's expected in Dubai!!!

Facepalm.

Woohoo! I can kick wexford96c in the face and by his own admission it would be ok because he didnt say no.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 wexford96c

Jumpy wrote: »
    Facepalm.

Woohoo! I can kick wexford96c in the face and by his own admission it would be ok because he didnt say no.
    I would be the first one to agree with you. I didn't say no......so I have no case. Hell, there was lots of times I said no and girls still rode me anyway.......but I got over it....quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

wexford96c wrote: »
    I would be the first one to agree with you. I didn't say no......so I have no case. Hell, there was lots of times I said no and girls still rode me anyway.......but I got over it....quickly.

by waking up.

"HIYAH FYAVE"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭Nolanger

Dr. Zeus wrote: »
    AH posters often complain that women preferential treatment with respect to the law etc but when a woman get convicted of rape it's all laughs and giggles from mostly the male posters.
    Has a woman ever gone to jail for raping a man?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭cock robin

Gucky wrote: »
    digital rape?

Is this the next thing Sky have introduced?

Yup just press the red button.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭stevejr

Gucky wrote: »
    digital rape?

Is this the next thing Sky have introduced?

:D:D:D Ha Ha, classic. Feel r***ed every time I get my Sky Bill.

But Jesus, this must be a first!

What's the reason for being reasonable?

Is that an unreasonable question?

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭maxfresh

"O’Loughlin first kissed the victim, who kissed her back in a bid to escape, the court heard." why the hell would she kiss her back to get rid of her doesn't make sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,384 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

and also said she did not consent to being digitally penetrated in the genitals and anus.

that must have been a shocker

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭themandan6611

if the law is an ass and the judge a woman she better watch out she might get a finger up her bum

I read through this whole thread thinking that digital rape was forcing someone to have cyber sex with you.
    The act of using your fingers to violate and force a sexual and violent act upon an unwilling victim

Ah. Makes more sense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

Nozebleed wrote: »
    lovin this..Dublin-born Anne-Marie O'Loughlin (25) was convicted of two counts of digital rape

Sorry ? What ??????? :confused:

No scope for a grey area in that decision, then ?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

It's good to know the old "she didn't say no so she must have wanted it" mentality is still alive and well :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭Star Bingo

:eek:

As if I didn't have enough to fear from male rape, now I learn of this type of thing!

but us guys also have to put up with male advances. where women's are non-existent; would give my right nut to be raped by a woman.

predicto-herd take note we already have a bad rep in australia as job taking IT gimps, now its job taking female rapist IT gimps. reconsider your alternate choice, the usa

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

PeakOutput wrote: »
    took me at least two minutes to figure out what digital rape is

pretty crazy stuff
    Took me 12 hours to cop "digital rape". Hadn't a clue that was going on until just now, thought someone hacked a facebook account and wrote something obscene. :/

Just realised that I'm not the only one by far who forget the initial meaning of the word "digital".

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 229 ✭✭0O7

Nolanger wrote: »
    Has a woman ever gone to jail for raping a man?

cant happen... definition of "rape" dosnt include that

But isn't that a bit ridiculous? As far as I'm aware, it's hard to prove it is rape if the man achieves an erection? That is like saying a woman didn't get raped if she got moist down there. They're involuntary responses brought on by sexual stimulus.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

yes women have been convicted of raping a man

(possibly not here though :confused: )

nope, a women cannot commit common law rape :

http://www.irishstatutebook.ie/1981/en/act/pub/0010/sec0002.html#zza10y1981s2

1st : "A MAN commits rape if HE"

2nd: "he has unlawful sexual intercourse with a woman who at the time of the intercourse does not consent to it,he has unlawful sexual intercourse with a woman who at the time of the intercourse does not consent to it"

3rd: at that time he knows that she does not consent to the intercourse or he is reckless as to whether she does or does not consent to it,

There is a different thing rape under section 4 alright where a women sticks something up a mans.......... .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭Star Bingo

big lesbian bully bronaghs stalking the aussie cubicles digital rape overtaking analog a definite sign of the times. the big switch regardless, be it turn-off or turn-on

DNA beneath the fingernails.. professionally or technically sh!t is still sh!t but i guess in CSI land it's DNA regardless

• Registered Users Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭28064212

0O7 wrote: »
    Not true, that act was amended: http://www.irishstatutebook.ie/1990/en/act/pub/0032/sec0004.html

Oddly, a man can only be raped by a penis, whereas a woman can be raped by any object held or manipulated

Boardsie Enhancement Suite - a browser extension to make using Boards on desktop a better experience (includes full-width display, keyboard shortcuts, dark mode, and more). Now available through your browser's extension store.

Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/addon/boardsie-enhancement-suite/

Chrome/Edge/Opera: https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/boardsie-enhancement-suit/bbgnmnfagihoohjkofdnofcfmkpdmmce

28064212 wrote: »
    Not true, that act was amended: http://www.irishstatutebook.ie/1990/en/act/pub/0032/sec0004.html

Oddly, a man can only be raped by a penis, whereas a woman can be raped by any object held or manipulated

so im right, a women cannot rape a man??? (thats what i said)

unless she has a penis?????

rape under section 4 isnt common law rape. a man can only commit "rape" the penis has to enter the vagina without HER consent.

rape under sec4 is different

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 102 ✭✭Sungodbr

criminal charge visa
    I never thought of pursuing this avenue of staying in Oz when I was there, thought I exhausted all possibilities!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,384 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

if you roofie a man can he still get a boner, and so could a woman rape him that way?

and is there a female version of the blumpkin?

• Advertisement

Skerries wrote: »
    if you roofie a man can he still get a boner, and so could a woman rape him that way?

and is there a female version of the blumpkin?

nope, nobody cares bout the man giving consent ha. ur not a man unless u give consent in all circumstances....

i like ur thinking tho :D

Advertisement