Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Retro Shops/Bargains/Auction Links

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,180 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

http://www.adverts.ie/1680196 boxed jap gynoug on the meg . Seller is a nice chap btw , bought from him before .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭Pyongyang

Dr Bob wrote: »
    Gynoug.

YOINK!

Thanks. :)

Misread the ad and thought it was €5 then someone else tries to jump in ahead!?

FIGHT!

I want this damn game, even if I have to camp outside the fella's house FFS! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Pyongyang wrote: »

FIGHT!

I want this damn game, even if I have to camp outside the fella's house FFS! :mad:

I think he has you by the nads there pyong, technically he was the first to offer asking no? Your right though the price is very misleading :mad:

Tough. I want that game! :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,103 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Aye looks like you're snookered. Although adverts is the wild west so just PM the seller privately and offer more than a tenner. :D

The "he who hesitates" incident has you paranoid now eh, pouncing on stuff. F5, F5, F5... :p

Tough. I want that game! :mad:

Is it an english text heavy game? If not, don't lower yourself with Adverts. Infideals - http://infideals.net/infideals/prod_254657-GYNOUG.html don't forget your 20% off either ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,103 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

EnterNow wrote: »
    Is it an english text heavy game? If not, don't lower yourself with Adverts. Infideals - http://infideals.net/infideals/prod_254657-GYNOUG.html don't forget your 20% off either ;)

Nah it's a shooter. Good find there!

Actually technically speaking that adverts seller didn't specify if postage was included in the price? Wonder does that mean if I offered €10 + postage I would be first in line? Swoop in and snatch it from both of them. :pac:

Cba as I'm not interested in it but just wondering...

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Nah it's a shooter. Good find there!

Actually technically speaking that adverts seller didn't specify if postage was included in the price? Wonder does that mean if I offered €10 + postage I would be first in line? Swoop in and snatch it from both of them. :pac:

Cba as I'm not interested in it but just wondering...

Lol, go for it! :D

If its a shooter then happy days, plus its the JAP version too for the purists. £5.70 - 20% = see ya later adverts

Thanks ImmediateEntrance! :)

edit: Oh wait. Yer man's one is complete. The one on that site isn't.

I was in a rush when I saw the ad, hence I thought it was €5. Wanted to get in first.

HANDS OFF! IT'S MINE!

:)

• Advertisement

Thanks ImmediateEntrance! :)

No bother, the name rang a bell in my head as I check Infideals regularly & have become quite 'screenburned' as to what stock he has :o

RNB wrote: »
    If that fails...

Ta, but I only collect NTSC-J titles. Someone should pick it up though! :)

Here, luas_dublin, have a word with that fella yeah? Y'know... bung 'im or sumfink. Y'know, give 'im a few quid. Keep 'im sweet like yeah? :)

Here, luas_dublin, have a word with that fella yeah? Y'know... bung 'im or sumfink. Y'know, give 'im a few quid. Keep 'im sweet like yeah? :)

Pm the seller, everyone else gets away with breaking the rules so why shouldn't you? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭safetyboy

I picked up dangerous seed .jp for nowt in The Rage a while back :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭RNB

Cheers but he's cut the manuals up?

I need to BUY IRISH they keep telling me (even though I got my voting card through yesterday to vote in your referendum! :eek:) so I'm going to hound that fella until he gives in.

Or luas_dublin can bung him a few.... ;)

20840064.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,950 ✭✭✭Doge

"First in line" me..........

juggling-balls-stage-mmx-dx-shop%5B1%5D.jpg

:pac:

• Advertisement

That game is coming home with me tonight. Seller accepted offer and pm'd me.

Hurrah! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 743 ✭✭✭ahyeahok

FIGHT!

Short-Fight-Meme.jpg

Tis only a game :D
    Either way you beat my offer as my offer was really 8euro plus 2 for post.
    To be honest I never seen your offer in the first place as either my phone or adverts was only half loading for me.

You. Car park. Now!!!!! ;)

That game is coming home with me tonight. Seller accepted offer and pm'd me.

Hurrah! :)

You're lucky the guy with the 10 euro offer backed down straight away!

Even with the postage the seller could potentially make more off the €10 offer, so technically it could be better for the seller.

But the hassle of posting it can make a €5 collection, a better offer for the seller also.

If you told me you were first in line, I'd have told you where to go! ;)

Okay, I didn't see "the guy's" post on here before I typed that post.

Lo' ahyeahok! ;)

I'm not that bothered as I didn't offer asking.. simple as.

I'm tired of underhand tactics on adverts though so the rest of ye telling him to ignore adverts cowboy rules can feck off! :D

ahyeahok wrote: »
    I'm not that bothered as I didn't offer asking.. simple as.

I'm tired of underhand tactics on adverts though so the rest of ye telling him to ignore adverts cowboy rules can feck off! :D

I knew I knew that username from somewhere...we're not bitter people at all here honest :o

Adverts though?

1213Thumb2.jpg

No malice here, and I broke no rules. Misread the ad and would have offered asking anyway like I did originally when I thought it was €5.

Can we just shake hands, ruffle each others hair and call truce? :)

No malice here, and I broke no rules. Misread the ad and would have offered asking anyway like I did originally when I thought it was €5.

Can we just shake hands, ruffle each others hair and call truce? :)

Exactly how I see it, I wasn't gonna spend more than a tenner total to get it posted to me as I'm spending too much as it is. I'll have to make do with Darius for another while :D

• Advertisement

ahyeahok wrote:
    darius

And a friendship was forever born

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement