Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Retro Shops/Bargains/Auction Links

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,848 ✭✭✭Steve X2

Very fair price mate, well done. Also Red is a legend, absolute gent.

Yeah, I thought it was a fair price.
    I paid a lot more for it but that was just because I really wanted to play that game that day.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Conkers Bad Fur Day is a weird one. It's not rare at all, far from it and there's loads of copies but demand puts the price up. Not sure hwy there's demand, it's not great.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Conkers Bad Fur Day is a weird one. It's not rare at all, far from it and there's loads of copies but demand puts the price up. Not sure hwy there's demand, it's not great.

He's a squirrel, that swears. WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT?!?!

I have a Tekken 6 Hori Wireless Arcade stick for sale on Adverts with Tekken 6 game included. This is the Xbox 360 version.

I used this a few times on the PC for emulators etc as I have the wireless receiver for windows but its mostly lived in its original box and is in mint condition.

http://www.adverts.ie/600262

Might be of interest to someone here, if not no problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Dane Bramage

Anyone know where I could get a good deal on a Gameboy Micro (have already checked ebay, amazon, adverts etc.)? Any help and linkys much appreciated. Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Could be worth keeping an eye on this auction

Unfortunately micros are still relatively expensive and don't regularly come up for sale locally (i.e Ireland)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭7sr2z3fely84g5

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭Pyongyang

click postage rates

money-woman.jpg

I've got a mint condition Game Boy Player (GameCube) on adverts.

Got it new in The Rage a few weeks ago but decided 3 of them was 1 to many :D

It's still in box with manuals etc and is as new. I opened the box and tested it out, thats all.

http://www.adverts.ie/602427

Jeez it went for $49.99 too. Have to say for something like that though I'd be prepared to pay a bit more for a fully boxed one. True collectors piece.

• Advertisement

Pyongyang wrote: »
    If you don't mind a 7-11 day delivery time, you can buy this great scaler for $49.95 inc shipping to Ireland. Save yourself around €25 on the eBay prices PLUS delivery.

http://www.jammaboards.com/store/cga-ega-yuv-to-vga-converter-pcb-gbs-8220/prod_291.html

This arrived this morning. Wow, only 3 days to deliver from New Jersey! Very impressed.

I'll do a video or something tonight or tomorrow.

A few nice bits here, if he decides to split.

BACK AWAY FROM THE NGP BITCHES!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I'd suck for a virtual boy.

Pfft, you'd suck for a cheese sandwich. You said the same thing about the 3DS :P

• Registered Users Posts: 34,441 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    I'd suck for a virtual boy.

You should probably capitalize the V and B. If not you sound like an even bigger pervert :p

The offer still stands :P

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,096 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Ughh really want a Dreamcast but Carlow :(

I'll be in carlow on saturday but I'll be at a communion all day so I don't know how feasable it is for me to meet up with the guy.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,096 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

I'll be in carlow on saturday but I'll be at a communion all day so I don't know how feasable it is for me to meet up with the guy.

Don't worry about it dude, I thoroughly enjoy the thrill of finally finding that bargain I can actually access :P

Actually have my theory test application open in another tab. Time to finally get around to that!

• Advertisement

I love Carlow. I had carvery there once. It was amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,118 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

I've dealt with the guy selling it. You literally won't meet a nicer seller on Adverts, absolute legend and 100% upfront and honest. Definitely recommended.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭Jack burton

Clearly you never met the burton on your travels through adverts

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

Rage just got a massive ammount of stuff in! loads of consoles.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭ondafly

keithgeo wrote: »
    Rage just got a massive ammount of stuff in! loads of consoles.

be rude not to tease people with a pic :pac:

tumblr_llhqdqMRMd1qj17zto1_500.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,118 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

Jesus H. Christ.

Any games??

• Registered Users Posts: 34,441 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Where is he getting all this stuff from?!

I wonder how much the CD-X will be going for? It's one of the remaining Sega consoles I still want to pick up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭batari

Pity they never answer their fcukin phone so I can price stuff :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭ondafly

batari wrote: »
    Pity they never answer their fcukin phone so I can price stuff :mad:

best to call in - I've always got a decent deal and the odd free game.

• Advertisement

Theysay it's 'rare' so I'd say it won't be going for any bargain prices.

Also they got in about 50 games with it as well including a CIB legend of zelda with the map and everything.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement