Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Retro Shops/Bargains/Auction Links

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭Jack burton

Yeah I saw the lock on, I was tempted but im afriad not!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,430 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Pff, you're nothing but a phony. The REAL Jack Burton would never say no to guns :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭Jack burton

If you can get those lock on guns into tec 9 cases then we have a deal.

And no i didnt google the guns name, i just knew it.

And boom goes the dynamite!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭yrwhu8jxtni06a

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭wobzilla1

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭pasta-solo

Selling a few bits (snes, megadrive, n64) on my adverts account, same username as boards!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭DickyC

anybody fancy doing a jack burton on this.
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Shinobi-3-Sega-Megadrive-Complete-/250792407623?pt=UK_VintageComputing_RL&hash=item3a64647247

play.com also has bayonetta for 14.99 and the orange box for 12.49

All you burtons out there,amazon uk slashed the price of the 3ds to £187,add to cart with euro+free shipping option+vat included it works out total of €224 to place an order.

Philips amiga monitor one bid so far,works fine according to the google translate-
    http://cgi.ebay.ie/Amiga-PHILIPS-Monitor-/190514593876?pt=Klassische_Computer&hash=item2c5b8e0054

• Registered Users Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭readyletsgo

Anyone know how much a gameboy colour or gameboy advance sp would be in RAGE by any chance?
    What price do they go for now?
    Just looking for a cheap one to pass some time really.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭valleyoftheunos

Anyone know how much a gameboy colour or gameboy advance sp would be in RAGE by any chance?
    What price do they go for now?
    Just looking for a cheap one to pass some time really.

Call em and ask;)

Thanks man, i got a zelda gba sp in Rage just there, posted the details in the 'Post here every time you get something new!' thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,430 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,180 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

o1s1n wrote: »
    "HAVE NO IDEA IF ITS WORKING WHICH IT WHY I HAVE LISTED AS FAULTY"
    translation: This is a broken SNES.I have tried this and it doesnt work , there is no hope on Gods green earth this will work, it rattles when I shake it ,in fact there may not actually be any electronics inside , just some shards of cracked silicon.Good luck with this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

My MD1 rattles if I move/shake it. Still works too, with the added feature of being able to add a bit of percussion to the game soundtracks if I see fit.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,848 ✭✭✭Steve X2

Clearing out some more of my multiple consoles.

Game Boy Pocket, Clear version in mint condition and in orig box.

http://www.adverts.ie/558178

Steve SI wrote: »
    Clearing out some more of my multiple consoles.

Game Boy Pocket, Clear version in mint condition and in orig box.

http://www.adverts.ie/558178

Hmm, very interesting... What else you going to sell?

Also, I'm stupid, where is Shankill in Dublin?

Hmm, very interesting... What else you going to sell?

Also, I'm stupid, where is Shankill in Dublin?

Not selling anything else today. Just slowly unpacking stuff after moving into a new house (moved in months ago but still have loads of stuff boxed).

Shankill is just past Killiney. Here's a goggle map:

http://bit.ly/hBoZqR

Just replied to your advert there

ghostchant wrote: »

Yeah, looks like we have deal. :)

Glad someone on the forums is getting it. Fairly decent price as well I think, don't like to rip people off.

• Advertisement

Ah dash it! lol need to stop thinking about it and just buy!

Thanks Steve, i'll keep an eye on your adverts in the mean time.

Ah dash it! lol need to stop thinking about it and just buy!

Thanks Steve, i'll keep an eye on your adverts in the mean time.

Don't want to spam the forum but if anyone wants 2 mint condition light guns for the dreamcast I just stuck 2 up on adverts.

http://www.adverts.ie/558250

I have a Game Boy colour - Clear purple version going up on adverts tonight as well. So if anyone is looking for one then you might want to be quick to grab this. I'll post here when I put it up.

What price should I put on a mint or near mint condition GB Colour?
    It comes in a protective pouch and also has one of those magnifying covers with a light on it in matching colours.

I need to check it out before I stick it up as I think its in mint condition but need to make sure.

I have a few gameboy games as well to go up as I have a fair few doubles that I just don't need. Not sure what they all are yet but I know The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX is one of them.

I have a Game Boy colour - Clear purple version going up on adverts tonight as well. So if anyone is looking for one then you might want to be quick to grab this. I'll post here when I put it up.

What price should I put on a mint or near mint condition GB Colour?
    It comes in a protective pouch and also has one of those magnifying covers with a light on it in matching colours.

I need to check it out before I stick it up as I think its in mint condition but need to make sure.

I have a few gameboy games as well to go up as I have a fair few doubles that I just don't need. Not sure what they all are yet but I know The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX is one of them.

Would possibly be interested in gameboy games too, will have a look when they're posted up

Would possibly be interested in gameboy games too, will have a look when they're posted up

I'll stick up the list of games here just before I post on adverts. As far as I know it will be Zelda DX, R-Type DX, Worms, Top Gear rally(cart has rumble), Metroid (not sure what version) and a couple more maybe.

I'll stick up the list of games here just before I post on adverts. As far as I know it will be Zelda DX, R-Type DX, Worms, Top Gear rally(cart has rumble), Metroid (not sure what version) and a couple more maybe.

Would be interested in what games you have too...

Ok, games are Zelda: Links Awakening DX, R-Type DX, Metroid 2 return of samus, Wave race and Top Gear Rally (with rumble).

Just went up on adverts a few mins ago.
    http://www.adverts.ie/558717

The Game Boy Color is also mint condition and I'll stick that up later. Game boy will be 20 euro which I think is fair for a mint condition one with a Nintendo case and a Light Magnifier thingy.

Just stuck the Game Boy Color up now.

If anyone wants it grab it, if not no worries. :)

http://www.adverts.ie/558735

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭scrapsmac

Wasn't sure where to post this but just a heads up for those looking for a Dreamcast Vibration pack. Amazon UK (Perhaps Ireland, not 100% sure) are selling these for £1.95 delivered! bargain if you live up North or can get it posted South!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00004U1UV/ref=nosim/?tag=hotukdeals-21
    :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement