Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Retro Shops/Bargains/Auction Links

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

This looks like a pretty good deal, I'd say you could get another tenner off too, if you are feeling ruthless!
    Pal Saturn + 20 games!

He's also throwing in jap copies of Nights and KOF95 as well!
    And, for an extra 40, is willing to sell you Guardian Heroes....

Get in there quick though, someone has offered 60!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    This looks like a pretty good deal, I'd say you could get another tenner off too, if you are feeling ruthless!
    Pal Saturn + 20 games!

He's also throwing in jap copies of Nights and KOF95 as well!
    And, for an extra 40, is willing to sell you Guardian Heroes....

Get in there quick though, someone has offered 60!

Threw in an offer for the lot. If he can hold it until after christmas then I'll have a saturn up for trade!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭Doge

Threw in an offer for the lot. If he can hold it until after christmas then I'll have a saturn up for trade!

Offering more than asking price! That's a paddlin'!

Hehe.

I'm not the guy from cork btw! :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

waveform wrote: »
    Offering more than asking price! That's a paddlin'!

Hehe.

I'm not the guy from cork btw! :P

I'm not! €70 for the system and €40 for Guardian Heroes :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭Jack burton

tumblr_l1jnwngorP1qz4rlz.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭kevin2me

I'm not! €70 for the system and €40 for Guardian Heroes :P

haha i know, i dont mind which of us gets it, as long as it gets good home :)
    And neither of us get a Padding of Jack Burton:)

But other chap is not happy that we offered the asking plus take other game.

For buyer:
    "To fully read through the ad to determine the current asking price."
    Seller was willing to Accept 60e, but didnt agree to it.

Rules are so tight on this, i dont even know :)
    Im guessing as Seller never officially accepted 60e offer,
    as no 60e had been made at that times ago and asking still shows at 80e.

For Seller:
    "To always include an asking price* on your For Sale ads.
    To keep all listings accurate and current."
    "To sell to the first bidder offering asking price (unconditional offers have priority over conditional offers)."

Anyone have a law degree to settle this one,
    I wish Bank made it this hard for me to buy my house few years and wouldnt be stuck with it :)

atavan-halen ill TRADE U the Saturn for House\Mortgage? :)

Because of the asking price rule, I'm going to set ridiculous 7 figure asking prices each time....

that's if I ever do decide to sell anything on adverts! :P

I dont know what this is but I want it

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/NAOMI-MOTHERBOARD-SEGA-VIDEOGIOCHI-BAR-JAMMA-CON-GIOCO-PUZZLE-BUBBLE-/120827235736?pt=Giochi_da_Bar_Flipper_Jamma&hash=item1c21dd4d98

I dont know much about naomi hardware but what the cart in that?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,848 ✭✭✭Steve X2

Is it not just a standard naomi cart of this:

Yeah but I havnt seen a naomi cart like that before

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Ibara pcb for €235 shipped over on AO incase anyone is interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭safetyboy

boxed spectrum 128k €20 at dublin fleas in newmarket. i picked up a modded 16k for 10€

• Registered Users Posts: 34,456 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Ibara pcb for €235 shipped over on AO incase anyone is interested.

Sold!

Thank feck, last thing I need is another bloody vertical game with nothing to play it on :D

o1s1n wrote: »
    Sold!

Thank feck, last thing I need is another bloody vertical game with nothing to play it on :D

Hehe surprised it lasted that long actually. :)

Sold!

Dude, Are you still not sorted with the candy?

Master of the Universe

Decent Panzer Dragoon Saga auction. There's a starting bid of £75, but no bids with only an hour and a half to go. So it may go for that.

All that's missing is the cardboard box which holds the two smaller boxes together.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SEGA-SATURN-PANZER-DRAGOON-SAGA-/200689181113?pt=UK_PC_Video_Games_Video_Games_JS&hash=item2eba01e1b9

Master of the Universe

Steve SI wrote: »
    Dude, Are you still not sorted with the candy?

Nope :(

Had Mitch take it away a couple of weeks ago. So I am 100% candyless now.

Nope :(

Had Mitch take it away a couple of weeks ago. So I am 100% candyless now.

Take it away as in forever or to repair it?

I have that monitor still if it can help bring your candy back from the brink.

Master of the Universe

Steve SI wrote: »
    Take it away as in forever or to repair it?

I have that monitor still if it can help bring your candy back from the brink.

Either repair or replace. At this stage I'd take either.

Unfortunately at the time I was in bed here sick, so couldn't go out for a chat when it was being collected.

I just had to get it out of the parents house, I'd pushed their patience to the limit. Wasn't bringing a broken cab into my own home though. Trying to convince my girlfriend to bring a WORKING one in would be hard enough.

Cheers for the monitor offer again man. Have you not had anyone take that away yet no? I'll mention it to Mitch again. Is the old chassis with it or is that still in your cab?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭safetyboy

any recommendations on where to buy a cab :) thinking of investing at the moment!

• Advertisement

Either repair or replace. At this stage I'd take either.

Unfortunately at the time I was in bed here sick, so couldn't go out for a chat when it was being collected.

I just had to get it out of the parents house, I'd pushed their patience to the limit. Wasn't bringing a broken cab into my own home though. Trying to convince my girlfriend to bring a WORKING one in would be hard enough.

Cheers for the monitor offer again man. Have you not had anyone take that away yet no? I'll mention it to Mitch again. Is the old chassis with it or is that still in your cab?

Still have the monitor. I only installed the chassis that Ronnie sent me the other day after couple of months of having it. It caused a few problems so I went back to the original chassis(rodotron 666A) and tweaked it and it looks fine now.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

keithgeo wrote: »

So, the original Space Invaders arcade game was out in 1978, so this non-arcade version pre-dates that by 3 years? :confused: That's some fancy graphics for 1975 too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭Pyongyang

Waiting for someone to chime in with 'Offer €100', it's inevitable. :rolleyes:

Pyongyang wrote: »
    Waiting for someone to chime in with 'Offer €100', it's inevitable. :rolleyes:

:pac:

Would be nice if he provided some evidence to its authenticity though even for curiosity sake.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

I think its authenic alright, he might have just got the year wrong, those "diddy video" cabs are actually smaller than normal cabs and where made for children, if you look at the pic with the cab beside the radiator you can see its way smaller than a full size.

The graphics match up to Space Invaders Part II from 1979.

Diddy Video Machine:
    DCP03689.JPG

Master of the Universe

This is interesting. A Gunstar Heroes beta/promo which has differences to the final version.

Shame about the price

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GUNSTAR-HEROES-PROMO-SAMPLE-VER-sega-mega-drive-import-jp-jpn-RARE-japan-/320809188712?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item4ab1b7bd68

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

Another cracking offer on Adverts :rolleyes:

http://www.adverts.ie/other-consoles-games/sega-mega-drive/1200784

• Advertisement

Faith+1 wrote: »
    Another cracking offer on Adverts :rolleyes:

http://www.adverts.ie/other-consoles-games/sega-mega-drive/1200784

I'm on the lookout for a Mega Drive meself,

would like to get a Model 1 as cheap as possible, only with a controller or two and the psu. No need for any games.

Ordering from the UK is going to be well over 20 euro for shipping alone so it's a dose.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement