Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Retro Shops/Bargains/Auction Links

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,553 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Just reserved one, looks nifty

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭TotallyEpic

1 left in the Ilac if anyone wants it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Cheers Atavan, reserved one there.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

There should be a few in dundrum anyway as there was 5 when I reserved mine.

I can already see them popping up on eBay.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,544 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

I can't get in, damn this county Clare, no Argos!

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Flaregon

come with the keyboard ? 4 at liffy valley xD

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Flaregon wrote: »
    come with the keyboard ? 4 at liffy valley xD

It does indeed

It does indeed
    reserved 2 of liffey valleys 4, so i should have some nice trade bait here lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭STG.Otaku

Nice one. Nabbed a reservation at Swords. Apparently you can hook that keyboard up to other devices?

Thanks for the heads up. Just need a 3DS now... :(

• Advertisement

STG.Otaku wrote: »
    Nice one. Nabbed a reservation at Swords. Apparently you can hook that keyboard up to other devices?

think there like the wii keyboards.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,553 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Could people keep an eye out for Infinite Space on the DS, in a bricks and mortar shop here.
    I am after it and don't want to buy online.
    So, if you come across it in Xtravision /HMV or GS let me know, if you can, thanks.

Afaik it'll work with any Bluetooth enabled device that'll accept a Bluetooth keyboard.

It's a regular DS game by the way not a 3DS title

• Registered Users Posts: 34,632 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Master of the Universe

o1s1n wrote: »
    This should be interesting. Blue label World Championship Soccer 2 on ebay.

For those not in the know, rarest PAL game for the Megadrive. It's a bizarre blue label variant of a game which you can easily get a 'classics' version of. (folks reckon the original was recalled for some reason, the inlay destroyed and it they were all rebranded)

There arent even any decent scans online for fear of someone reproducing the inlay.

I've had it in my ebay watch list for years and years and this is the first one I've seen come up. (last one I heard of which sold went for £750)

I was the winning bidder with a max proxy of £100. Some dude just outbid me a minute ago.

I bid £200 - his proxy got me again.

I'm very tempted to see just how high his proxy bid goes... but scared ****less too :D

http://www.ebay.com/itm/191176052347?_trksid=p2047675.m570.l4480&_trkparms=gh1g%3DI191176052347.N2.S1.M4113&autorefresh=true

Ending in 25 min and over 500 GBP now. Might make for an exciting watch :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,789 ✭✭✭Jack burton

Oh must keep an eye on it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

1650...! Surely the most expensive megadrive game ever sold!?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,789 ✭✭✭Jack burton

I'd say Tetris still is the most expensive but that's something right there.

Its so rare that 1600 is probpoly the new asking price for one now.

Master of the Universe

What the ****! They can't be real bids??? The last one that went for a grand less seemed excessive.

I thought lakers vs celtics was the most expensive/rare title?

• Advertisement
    Master of the Universe

It's extremely rare alright, but I haven't heard of it selling for as much World Championship Soccer 2 blue label.

It's extremely rare alright, but I haven't heard of it selling for as much World Championship Soccer 2 blue label.

Yeah surely that's a new record for a megadrive retail release!

I think I'll load it up on the Everdrive and pretend that I've that sort of stupid money to spend.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,165 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1m1tless

Somebody here looking to get all the Kirby Games? http://www.adverts.ie/5509333

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Somebody here looking to get all the Kirby Games? http://www.adverts.ie/5509333

Nice of someone to write no manual on the box :pac:

I have that one, but thanks.
    I'm after Dreamland 2 and a few of the puzzle ones as well, Blockball, Pinball and Avalanche, all on the GB/C plus Dreamcourse on the Snes.
    But Dreamland 2 is the major one, and unboxed is perfect.

Just grabbed an original model Mega Drive on eBay, £19.99 plus £6.00 postage to Parcel Motel.

Comes with both a 50hz/60hz switch, and a language toggle, and also a modified cartridge slot for Japanese MD games. Complete with SEGA 3 button controller, power pack and RF cable.

Seems like quite a good deal, I see bog-standard models going for more. Now, to track down a SCART cable.

EDIT: Just got an RGB Scart cable for ~€13 on eBay, I plan on getting a Master System soon, so should cover that too :D

Just in tescos there not much left but 3000 eshop points cards are a fiver so picked up a couple, 2000 points cards are still 24.99?!?! gonna pick up a few turbogfx titles on vc mode on wii u.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭STG.Otaku

Get Star Soldier R or Recca! :)

• Advertisement

Get Star Soldier R or Recca! :)

Some great turbogfx games up there, been years since I was on wii vc!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement