Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Retro Shops/Bargains/Auction Links

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,849 ✭✭✭Steve X2

No real movement on my Nomad up on adverts so I'll stick it up on eBay tomorrow I think.
    So if anyone wants it at the current special A&R price speak now or forever hold your peace :)

http://www.adverts.ie/2979644

N2E4YzYwMDE0MjY1NGNhMTc3YTI1NzRiYmY4YzVhMTSqzo9Q43z3N_CuMxF6S6dhaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vYWQxZmExNzA5MjFiYWVmOWEyYjE0NGFlNmZkYjc3Njc4ZTFkYzU0MjQxNjgyYTJkZTEyYTY4ZmEzYWE1ZjA1My5qcGd8MzkzfHx8fHx8aHR0cDovL3d3dy5hZHZlcnRzLmllL3N0YXRpYy9pL3dhdGVybWFyay5wbmd8fGh0dHA6Ly93d3cuYWR2ZXJ0cy5pZS9zdGF0aWMvaS9ub25lLWltYWdlLmpwZ3w=.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭Jack burton

Yeah no biters on my stuff either.

Might reduce the prices as I want to shift all this stuff. The prices are all adverts adjusted, I'll do some save deals for anyone off here aswell.....savage deals!

http://www.adverts.ie/other-consoles-games/gaming-clearout/2981518

• Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭MrVestek

Yeah no biters on my stuff either.

Might reduce the prices as I want to shift all this stuff. The prices are all adverts adjusted, I'll do some save deals for anyone off here aswell.....savage deals!

http://www.adverts.ie/other-consoles-games/gaming-clearout/2981518

I'll give you a tenner for Wily Wars. :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Achilles wrote: »

That nearly worked for me once

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭Pyongyang

Most of my stuff went for a song, but it's grand so long as it's not flipped. The majority of stuff was bought by folk I know of online so it's gone to good homes. :)

Goes to show though that a lot of stuff these days doesn't bring back big returns. If you're in it for that reason though...

N.B. My Game Paradise won't sell unless it reaches the reserve I set on it. It's a fair reserve too, current market value and fair shipping too. If it doesn't sell, I keep it. Win/win. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭Pyongyang

o1s1n wrote: »
    I also wanted to bid on an official Progear CPS2 board which ended today. Final price was 142 pounds. I'm gutted!!!

I know the bloke who was selling that. He must be gutted as well. I bid on it on the train home as it was ending and my fecking signal cut out as the time ran out.

Fate! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭Jack burton

Throw in a packet of crips and its a sweet deal for both of us. Anyone interested though should lob in an offer. I'm going to leave everything there until monday then head off to other forums and put them up for sale

• Registered Users Posts: 34,460 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Pyongyang wrote: »
    I know the bloke who was selling that. He must be gutted as well. I bid on it on the train home as it was ending and my fecking signal cut out as the time ran out.

Fate! :(

There's nothing like the horror of those ebay phone bids when you suddenly go out of signal coverage. There's one spot on my bus ride home from the city centre where it drops for about half a mile. If I get stuck in traffic I'm doomed!

But yeah, that was a right pain. I've been after Progear for an eternity now. All that ever turns up are those dodgy conversions. The one bloody time a legit board actually comes up and I miss it. Typical!

Not sure how good or bad Shinbi 3DS is...but for €6 delivered it has to be ok? - http://www.thehut.com/games-3ds/shinobi/10468923.html

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I was in Smyths this afternoon, in Swords, and they have Anarchy Reigns for a tenner on both formats, I nearly bought one but had to check myself (before I wreck myself) as my spending has been a little too much over the last month or so.
    Also saw preowned Soul Calibur V for a tenner as well.

• Advertisement
    Master of the Universe

EnterNow wrote: »
    Not sure how good or bad Shinbi 3DS is...but for €6 delivered it has to be ok? - http://www.thehut.com/games-3ds/shinobi/10468923.html

It's a really great game and a steal at that price :)

ok guys, just a heads up for those looking for a bargain.
    I've dropped the Nomad to 100 on adverts, which means 70 to you regulars here on A&R.
    I really want this to go to someone here who will love and care for it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,533 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

Steve SI wrote: »
    ok guys, just a heads up for those looking for a bargain.
    I've dropped the Nomad to 100 on adverts, which means 70 to you regulars here on A&R.
    I really want this to go to someone here who will love and care for it :)

Damn it Steve. I'm interested.

Is the screen mod difficult and pricey?

OwaynOTT wrote: »

EnterNow would be the one to tell you that I'd say. The new screen is about 50 euro from dealxtreme.

Master of the Universe

Do itttttttt :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,105 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    I was in Smyths this afternoon, in Swords, and they have Anarchy Reigns for a tenner on both formats, I nearly bought one but had to check myself (before I wreck myself) as my spending has been a little too much over the last month or so.
    Also saw preowned Soul Calibur V for a tenner as well.

They're part of a buy two get a third free deal too. The Smyths in Bray has Inazuma Eleven games as part of the offer (tenner for the first, fifteen for the second)

Screen is about €50 from memory. The mod isn't too difficult, just something you have to take your time with

Looks like the Nomad will remain in the A&R family :)

Is it the bitches or the hoes who love nomads? Cause I want me them bitches.

Is it the bitches or the hoes who love nomads? Cause I want me them bitches.

Without the screen mod, it aint gonna happen. Its a requirement

• Advertisement

Ahh now, to be fair the bitches be still lovin the non modded Nomad. It's just a lower class of beeyach :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Yeah, they check before they disrobe, if it's not done they walk out, if the mod is complete....

Jaysus would ya look at me buying a load of stuff. Just got Bit trip saga and shinobi for the 3ds. Thank you enternow.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,911 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

They're part of a buy two get a third free deal too. The Smyths in Bray has Inazuma Eleven games as part of the offer (tenner for the first, fifteen for the second)

I guess that's just for the DS ones?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,105 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Mr.Saturn wrote: »
    I guess that's just for the DS ones?

All I saw I'm afraid!

Oh god I'm so tempted... does the screen mod involve any soldering? I'm very very tempted to take it off your hands. Today is pay day so it's about the right time where I go stupid with cash for a few days.

Oh god I'm so tempted... does the screen mod involve any soldering? I'm very very tempted to take it off your hands. Today is pay day so it's about the right time where I go stupid with cash for a few days.

My pay check is like a period.
    it comes once a month and lasts a few days

Yes you need to do some soldering work. A hot glue gun is also required

Yes you need to do some soldering work. A hot glue gun is also required

Hrmmm... hrmmm... how much does EnterNow charge to do this mod? :P

• Advertisement

Hrmmm... hrmmm... how much does EnterNow charge to do this mod? :P

evil.jpg?w=300

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement