Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Men in relationships

Options
13»

Comments

Had some romantic interaction with a lady from work at a Christmas party, rarely a good idea but such is life. We obviously did some chatting too, she asked me was I single, to which I replied, yep, of course, if I wasn't I wouldn't be after snogging you, (not put quite like that obviously). she thought that was lovely apparently, how depressing is it if that counts as being lovely ?? I'm a bit of an old fashioned chap with more than my share of moral values, I often reckon I'd be far better off if I wasn't though :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭ciagr297

RoverJames wrote: »
    she asked me was I single, to which I replied, yep, of course, if I wasn't I wouldn't be after snogging you, (not put quite like that obviously). she thought that was lovely apparently, how depressing is it if that counts as being lovely ??
    yep, its very depressing that it would be normal to hook up with some guy who afterwards tells you he has a girlfriend

unfortunately, it seems to happen alot and much more than anyone in a relationship would like to think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 all4nothingxx

ciagr297 wrote: »
    first off, i don't think most girls go out looking for a guy in a relationship.
    unfortunately, if the guy is going to cheat, thats what he is going to do. and its easy to lie, altogether too easy

you are assuming that the girl is just hurting people for fun. rarely is that true.
    in all fairness, i seriously doubt that if the guy is not considering the OH's feelings and risking being "disliked" - the girl he is cheating with will not either

i'm sorry to hear you were cheated on, but it sounds like you might be laying more blame on the other girl than your ex-OH

Clearly i am not laying the blame on the other girl when i dumped his sorry as# straight away!! i know it takes two to tango as the saying goes but i was merely saying that there are SOME girls who do like to go after men that are in relationships merely for the thrill or test to see can they get what they cant have scenario.. And it appears alot of posters on here are agreeing !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

How can even someone contemplate it attraction or not.Leave him alone dont become the baddie,if he encourages it aswell he is a loser.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭Giselle

RoverJames wrote: »
    I'm a bit of an old fashioned chap with more than my share of moral values, I often reckon I'd be far better off if I wasn't though :pac:

No, you really wouldn't.:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement