Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What kind of people do you hate?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭stateofflux

i suppose anyone that deliberately tries to affect another persons well being in a negative way

• Registered Users Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭curlzy

I haven't run into this in a long time but people that insist on using in-jokes that they know some people don't get, CONTINUOUSLY, like every now and again is grand but for the whole night?!?!?!?! I think it's just a way to make them seem more popular and "with it". In honesty though I also feel kinda sorry for them, imagine the amount of friendships they're missing out on because they feel the need to exclude others just to make themselves seem included.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 711 ✭✭✭Dr_Phil

curlzy wrote: »
    I HATE people that give you a synopsis of themselves as a person, like there's one person I ****ing hate with a fiery passion who I've overheard telling someone "I'm amazingly bubbly and outgoing, that's why everyone likes me" and "I'm really kind to strangers, if I see someone looking good I stop them to tell them so"
    Ah, come on, these types of people cannot exist for real!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 758 ✭✭✭whydoibother?

Oh, I'm sorry to report they do exist. I've long felt that anyone who self-describes as a "people person", not realising that a self-compliment is no compliment, does not have enough social awareness to be a people person.

I also agree with the point about in-jokes that not everyone will get. No faster way to kill a good atmosphere than to say to some in the group "your an outsider, your an outsider, your an outsider" continuously.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭Kimono-Girl

i suppose anyone that deliberately tries to affect another persons well being in a negative way

or those that deliberately try to hurt someone! :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 711 ✭✭✭Dr_Phil

Oh, I'm sorry to report they do exist. .....who self-describes as a "people person".....
    That's not even stupid, that's just embarassing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭curlzy

Dr_Phil wrote: »
    Ah, come on, these types of people cannot exist for real!!

Unfortunately they do, god the urge to slap her got overpowering at times.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭jimthemental

I hate people who constantly flick through channels on the TV, does my head in!

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭UpCork

People who talk about themselves non-stop. There's a girl like that in the office. Every conversation is brought around to her and her life.

I can honestly say I know more about her life than I do about some of my oldest friends.

Also, everything you ever did, she did ten times better. If you said you saw an alien walking down the street, she'd have seen three!!! It's ridiculous.

Every single minute detail of her life is played out at coffee break and lunch. If you zone out and try not to listen, she repeats constantly until you are made to listen.

Last week, she mentioned her husband was out of work sick. Today, for want of something to say to her and to be polite, I asked her how he was. 15 minutes later, I am still there hearing chapter and verse of his diarroeha and how many time she was up in the night going to the loo. It turned me right of my lunch. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Lorrs33

I hate hypocrites :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭Randy Shafter

People who think they are better than you based on class.
    People who think they are better than you because they see themselves as 'alternative' based on what bands they listen to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭scarymoon1

Goths or whatever they call themselves - how sad to wear black all the time!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

Anybody that seriously thinks somebody is showing a lack of respect or is being inconsiderate toward you because they don't seem to have put effort into their appearance. Naturally they'll come out with some bull**** excuse to make their complaint seem less petty or retarded.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

Mean/selfish/winner type of people. The one who will step over you and other to move ahead and are very arrogant about it. The one's who will never help you and who will do anything to be the best. I know a good loads of them in my college.

People who are arrogant regarding their knowledge. Like they know it all and everyone else is inferior in knowledge compared to them. People like Richard Dawkins.

People who can't be nice to others and will say mean things about people behind their backs. Hypocrites who are nice when they speak to you but then turn around and abuse you/make fun of you behind your back...

Why can't people just be nice and helpful to everyone?!!?!
    Like how hard can it be?!

Oh and also OCD type people. Who can't compromise a single bit. They always need things to be a certain way and if its not that way, they'll either freak out or just not participate...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,576 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Pizza faced cnunts with greasy hair who try to defend every fcuking flyblown cause in the world, whilst leeching on the country they live in.

These gimps never pay a rex in tax, are total net gainers from the endeavors of others and ride the system to the nth degree.

Fcukers boil my piss big time.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭colc1

Kimia wrote: »
    Opposite of the other thread! I hate people who are
    • fake
    • mean to other people for no reason
    • condescending - get the f*ck over yourself!
    • begrudging
    • tight

what about you?

+1 The exact types we got during the so-called celtic tiger years where shallowness ruled....

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Bitter, overweight, middle aged women. Biggest sh1t stirring, gossiping cnuts on the planet.. If I ever end up like that I want to be shot at point blank range.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭Nolanger

xzanti wrote: »
    Bitter, overweight, middle aged women. Biggest sh1t stirring, gossiping cnuts on the planet.. If I ever end up like that I want to be shot at point blank range.

If you join the Civil Service you will :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭Trog

Anyone who has an opinion on what someone else should do with themselves, or anone with an opinion that there is a right or wrong way to live.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,900 ✭✭✭InTheTrees

I hate the overly inquisitive

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭Trog

InTheTrees wrote: »
    I hate the overly inquisitive

Why is that?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

hugh grant.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭landsleaving

Trog wrote: »
    Anyone who has an opinion on what someone else should do with themselves, or anone with an opinion that there is a right or wrong way to live.

But then you have an opinion on how they live their lives...

It's a goddamned paradox is what it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭sandmanporto

I hate people who use forums and make remarks on other people without knowing them in the REAL WORLD
    I hate people who think your simple if you give a soppy story on here and they think your simple
    I hate people who are cruel to children or animals!
    I hate people who think more of money than people!
    I hate people who disregard the emotions of others!
    I hate people who use the internet to get their point of view across while in real life, nobody would put pass to their verbal like opinions!
    And I sure do hate anyone who would make fun of this post!

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭shampon

If you hate anyone or anything you have failed in life...however in the real world I hate people ho play airsoft.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭ClovenHoof

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭jcf

Jews

Tight people ....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,900 ✭✭✭InTheTrees

jcf wrote: »
    Jews

Tight people ....

Bigots...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭Wazdakka

People who take life too seriously.
    It's meant to be fun :)