Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Qwertee - A Daily T-Shirt for €11.35 Delivered

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,243 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

Aldebaran wrote: »
    Love it!

Voted.

Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

flogen wrote: »
    Thanks!
    Me too, very clever

• Company Representative Posts: 394 Verified rep Qwertee: Robert

Here's my second design - Twitter Feed:

http://www.qwertee.com/product/twitter-feed/
    [img]http://www.qwertee.com//static/images/Twitter Feed Mock-up.jpg[/img]

Put your design live just there, it's great.

Question for you guys, do you think we should have the Vote page default to most popular designs or recently added?

I'm starting to think we should have recently added as the default to show new designs to more people, the most popular page tends to have less movement.

Let us know what you think?

Oh and for lovers of fine arty design as opposed to Pokemon we have this new design for you:

qwertee-t-shirt-qwerty-tee-mens-stolen-code_mhb_500.jpg

Trying to add more of a mix of designs, hope you guys approve:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Recently added would be more fair for the new artists

• Registered Users Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Mr Velo

Here's my second design - Twitter Feed:

http://www.qwertee.com/product/twitter-feed/
    Twitter%20Feed%20Mock-up.jpg

Voted..... REALLY want this one.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭Aldebaran

My Doctor Who t-shirt arrived this morning, really pleased with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭Jayd0g

Really like the Twitter Feed design!

For the voting section I'd be all for showing recent additions first, as the popular designs shouldn't need to be highlighted as much as the new designs.

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭Jayd0g

Oh, and my Doctor Who tee arrived this morning, very happy with my purchase. The sweets were a very nice surprise too.

You've got yourselves a repeat customer now!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,243 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

Jayd0g wrote: »
    Really like the Twitter Feed design!

For the voting section I'd be all for showing recent additions first, as the popular designs shouldn't need to be highlighted as much as the new designs.
    Tallon wrote: »
    Me too, very clever
    Put your design live just there, it's great.

Thanks - will keep pimping it and hopefully it'll be in contention to get printed soon!
    Question for you guys, do you think we should have the Vote page default to most popular designs or recently added?

I'm starting to think we should have recently added as the default to show new designs to more people, the most popular page tends to have less movement.

Let us know what you think?

As someone submitting designs I might be bias but I think new submissions should be the first thing you hit when you click on the 'Vote' section.

As you say the Most Popular ones don't tend to change that much so people looking for fresh designs won't tend to find them there. I tend to click straight passed that page to the new submissions so it would save me a click at least!

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Psydeshow

Hey just bought me my first Qwertee t-shirt, love the site and some of the design are class, enjoyin the twitter feed one as well.

As for most popular or recently added as the default, to me 'recently added' makes more sense. But I thought it would be interesting to add a random button, to pull up a bunch of random designs irrespecitive of views/votes/date added, just to keep things interesting.

Just my two cents.

Keep up the good work guys

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭donnacha

Mr T t-shirt arrived - its deadly :D

Did last weeks free weekly tees ever get announced - I can't see them on the site?

New one up - looks good: qwertee-t-shirt-qwerty-tee-mens-scare-bear_2_mhb_500.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,998 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Could I make a suggestion that the tshirts up for voting be displayed in the colour that they will actually go on sale in. A few times now I've voted for a tshirt only for it to go on sale in a different colour?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Sagat06

Mr Velo wrote: »
    New one up - looks good: qwertee-t-shirt-qwerty-tee-mens-scare-bear_2_mhb_500.jpg
    I voted for this... there goes another tenner on a t shirt :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭jmx009

i thought the cloned to kill t shirt had more votes than this one . Guess i was wrong

http://www.qwertee.com/product/cloned-to-kill/

• Registered Users Posts: 43,835 ✭✭✭✭Basq

jmx009 wrote: »
    i thought the cloned to kill t shirt had more votes than this one . Guess i was wrong

http://www.qwertee.com/product/cloned-to-kill/
    Remember that when it was on TeeFury a few months back..

.. look closely though - what has been seen can't be unseen! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭PhilieQuinn

Basq wrote: »

I don't get it :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Basq wrote: »

:eek: noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    Its a big fat cock
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Dutchy

Love todays tee :D

Just lashed up a new design. I've tried to stay away from the whole zombie theme this time and try something a bit different... 80's!:cool:

If you likey... please votey :)

http://qwertee.com/product/back-to-the-drawing-board-ii/

2aac403.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭jmx009

Ok after the last hiccup, i went back to the drawing board and came up with this. What do you all think?

http://qwertee.com/product/choclate-gangster-1/

• Advertisement

jmx009 wrote: »
    Ok after the last hiccup, i went back to the drawing board and came up with this. What do you all think?

http://qwertee.com/product/choclate-gangster-1/

You got my vote dude!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭bigron2109

Folks just wondering, Im thinking of ordering my first T Shirt from Qwertee , todays one.Just wondering about the size guide roughly.Im usually a XL , is the fitting normal, or would i have to go bigger.(Please say not :D )

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,060 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Dutchy wrote: »
    Love todays tee :D

Just lashed up a new design. I've tried to stay away from the whole zombie theme this time and try something a bit different... 80's!:cool:

If you likey... please votey :)

http://qwertee.com/product/back-to-the-drawing-board-ii/

http://i52.tinypic.com/2aac403.jpg

Nice. Just voted for it there.

bigron2109 wrote: »
    Folks just wondering, Im thinking of ordering my first T Shirt from Qwertee , todays one.Just wondering about the size guide roughly.Im usually a XL , is the fitting normal, or would i have to go bigger.(Please say not :D )

Definitely no need to go bigger. I got a size L - but sent it back for a size M. Even the size M is a little baggy but i assume with washing it will reduce in size a little.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,484 ✭✭✭Töpher

My last order was a size bigger than normal, due to the length rather than the width (the width fit is perfect). Will see how it is after a wash or four (but I really like the current shirt, might just get that in the larger size too and assess after that!).

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,385 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

where do i get the discount code? the previous one isnt working

keithgeo wrote: »
    where do i get the discount code? the previous one isnt working

From previous postings I think that they're holding back with the discount codes. Like any business, Qwertee needs to cover their costs (I think they're making a slight loss at present with every tee old) so I can understand why they're holding back with them. Still outstanding value for a tee imo! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭Lyra Fangs

Just found this website thanks to this thread so I immediately went and ordered the scare bear t-shirt. Didn't have an account so I set one up at the end of the transaction when I got the message that I could save my order details by creating one. Used my usual email, no problems. Went into my email account and had no order confirmation and when I tried to log into the website it said was account was inactive.

My question is: will I still get my t shirt or will I be charged and get no t shirt?

Or is my order null and void?

Thanks for any help.

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Sagat06

sign up for their newsletter and you get the most recent one, I used QwerteeWho on Friday and it worked

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 394 Verified rep Qwertee: Robert

Lyra Fangs wrote: »
    Just found this website thanks to this thread so I immediately went and ordered the scare bear t-shirt. Didn't have an account so I set one up at the end of the transaction when I got the message that I could save my order details by creating one. Used my usual email, no problems. Went into my email account and had no order confirmation and when I tried to log into the website it said was account was inactive.

My question is: will I still get my t shirt or will I be charged and get no t shirt?

Or is my order null and void?

Thanks for any help.

:confused:

Hi Lyra,

Please get in touch through the Qwertee website, let us know your name/email and we'll look into it for you. I'd say your order went through fine, confirmation email might have been put through to your spam folder or something like that.

You will have been sent an email to activate your account also, so that may be wherever the order confirmation is also.

For any order problems please get in touch via the site as opposed to here, you'll get a reply much, much quicker whereas when posting here we may not see it!

Thanks,
    Robert

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement