Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Africa v India

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭booth70

Good match today....India win despite Morne Van Wyk's fireworks

Makhaya Ntini's farewell match as well.....has been a brilliant player for SA down the years....he will be missed

• Registered Users Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭d'Oracle

booth70 wrote: »
    Is Kallis expected to be fit enough to play in the series against India?....Cant see him bowling with a rib injury this soon

I didn't think it was a rib....

d'Oracle wrote: »
    I didn't think it was a rib....

From cricinfo....he's not playing the one dayers

http://www.espncricinfo.com/south-africa-v-india-2010/content/story/495659.html

2 close finishes in succession put India 2-1 up against South Africa.....Yusuf Pathan finally plays a match winning innings against a major team

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Cremated

And Raina/Kohli do their his best to get out ;), it was a great finish all the same, and the pitches are to suit India for the next two matches, so can India win the series 4-1...

• Advertisement

Cremated wrote: »
    And Raina/Kohli do their his best to get out ;), it was a great finish all the same, and the pitches are to suit India for the next two matches, so can India win the series 4-1...

Wouldn't read too much into the result of this series.....2 understrength teams struggling to beat each other!

After 6 weeks of cricket (top drawer test cricket and ordinary one day cricket!!) it is down to the last match of the tour to split these two teams:)

Hopefully the rain stays away at Centurion tomorrow

After 6 weeks of cricket (top drawer test cricket and ordinary one day cricket!!) it is down to the last match of the tour to split these two teams:)

Hopefully the rain stays away at Centurion tomorrow

SA...226/3 in 42.....Hopefully the rain stays!!!;)....Otherwise India looking at another thrashing....

SA...226/3 in 42.....Hopefully the rain stays!!!;)....Otherwise India looking at another thrashing....

Surprised India actually won 2 matches in the series.....I was expecting a 5-0 drubbing with the team they have got at the moment:(

Anyways there's the World Cup now for me to look forward to:)

Surprised India actually won 2 matches in the series.....I was expecting a 5-0 drubbing with the team they have got at the moment:(

Anyways there's the World Cup now for me to look forward to:)

Yusuf Pathan...take a bow...that was one hell of an innings......if only the rest of the top order had shown some spine:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭Mothman

Yusuf Pathan...take a bow...that was one hell of an innings.....
    went from 50 to 100 in 21 balls

Advertisement