Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Email to RTÉ complaints

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Poly

Wompa1 wrote: »
    What is wrong with it? It's not spamming.

+1
    It’s certainly not spamming ,we are complaining to an organisation that we pay for! We had to turn to BBC/SKy to view coverage of our government:mad:
    The majority of people here perceived that RTE deliberately cut-off vinny Browne while he was giving Cowen a dressing down. This is not right and we want answers.

The boards.ie gives us an opportunity to voice and coordinate our frustrations at RTE. If anything I would like to see more people complaining about the state funded broadcaster.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,855 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Biggins wrote: »
    Speaking of complaints...

BBC's Newsnight accused of 'racism' over Irish bail-out bulletin

http://www.independent.ie/world-news/europe/bbcs-newsnight-accused-of-racism-over-irish-bailout-bulletin-2430461.html
    Someone said they've started referring to 'Biffo' :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Poly

Anyone get a reply from RTE/BAI?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

Wompa1 wrote: »
    What is wrong with it? It's not spamming. All the OP did was make a suggestion, it's up to people how they take it and what they do. Nobody is forcing people to e-mail.

E-mailing a complaint is a very fair minded approach to addressing a concern. It's good that somebody actually suggested a constructive way to react rather than the usual garbage on here of whinging and not doing anything.

I don't see what the MODs should be censoring here?

I actually agree with this, I take back what I said.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Faunglass

I want to complain about this b/tard hosting a programme (actually, same one that Enda Kenny wouldn t have) but the cc thing that has to be filled in I dont know about.Vincent Brown HAS to be the most ignorant person I have ever seen/heard on TV.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

Faunglass wrote: »
    I want to complain about this b/tard hosting a programme (actually, same one that Enda Kenny wouldn t have) but the cc thing that has to be filled in I dont know about.Vincent Brown HAS to be the most ignorant person I have ever seen/heard on TV.

Why what did he do wrong?

Your one was clearly stuck up her own hole and he called her on it.

I for one, was delighted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭Badgermonkey

Faunglass wrote: »

Why does Vinny B annoy you so, do tell?

Also, what's the 'cc thing'?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭optogirl

Why what did he do wrong?

Your one was clearly stuck up her own hole and he called her on it.

I for one, was delighted.

Absolutely agree - Mary Kenny is a mentalist (not in the Keith Barry way)

Advertisement