Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Player Recommendations.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭Fenian Army

aaronh007 wrote: »
    Bahebeck of PSG. His stats may not look impressive but he plays above his ability. Failing that, Nene, also of PSG is a decent signing.
    Thanks, Bahebeck doesnt seem to be in my game and the other lad is too expensive :( I only picked a medium database

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Thanks, Bahebeck doesnt seem to be in my game and the other lad is too expensive :( I only picked a medium database

Should be in their reserves no?

Should be in their reserves no?
    Nope :( Only loaded the english leagues, maybe thats it. My laptop is fairly ****e

• Registered Users Posts: 2,009 ✭✭✭kronsington

I need a quality or least good striker and creative midfielder to bolster my Hamburg side. Have 3 mil to spend- ON BOTH! any suggestions?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

In my game

Taufic Guarch (150k)
    Tom Cairney (Free)

Scout them in your game, could get lucky with their contract situations.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

I need a quality or least good striker and creative midfielder to bolster my Hamburg side. Have 3 mil to spend- ON BOTH! any suggestions?

Strikers
    Danny Sturridge - free loan but 50% wages
    Souleymane Coulibaly upto 2 mill
    Carlos Fierro can be had for free - upto 2 mill
    Yaya Sango - loan and then free trasnfer - develops really well

Midfield
    Ruben Yttergard Jenson 1m
    Andrea Poli - can get him on a free
    Kara - 1 million
    Lorenzo Crisetig Free or upto 1 million

• Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭davidk11811

Darwin Quintero! One of the best strikers I've used for what he costs (1.5 million for me). Still gets regular game time even though I have Doumbia, Cavani and Sanogo who has reached full potential. Cracking player!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭grohlisagod

FM2011: Playing a career with Torquay United (starting in League 2).

Players who really worked out were:

Izzy Iriekpen-free transfer. Strong quick experienced centre back who was an absolute monster in Leagues 1 and 2.

Conor Coady-free transfer. Consistent 18 year old CB/DM. Well able for the step up in divisions.

Paul Jose M'Poku - extremely versatile young midfielder who develops into a real attacking threat. Takes a mean corner also. He was available on a free in my game after the first season and was attracting interest from the likes of Juventus. He's attainable if you offer him a hefty contract with guaranteed first team football. Well worth it. Sold him for £1,000,000 to Wigan after a few seasons.

Oliver Norwood-free transfer. Excellent young playmaker and set piece taker who grows into a decent Championship player. Frustrating tendency to shoot from distance all day though.

Kevin Vergerolle- Pacy striker who is available for pittance. Lethal in league 1 but Championship level proving to be a bit of a tough ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,009 ✭✭✭kronsington

Darwin Quintero! One of the best strikers I've used for what he costs (1.5 million for me). Still gets regular game time even though I have Doumbia, Cavani and Sanogo who has reached full potential. Cracking player!

went with quintero! he's only played 2 matches but im waiting for his first goal. struggling right now to get my tactics right with my hamburg side- 4 losses in first 5 games- not good at all

went with quintero! he's only played 2 matches but im waiting for his first goal. struggling right now to get my tactics right with my hamburg side- 4 losses in first 5 games- not good at all
    Ah took him a while to get his first goal for me too, played him in a league cup game vs some terrible team and he scored 4 and hasn't stopped scoring since! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 mrtayto1

Edin Dzeko is pretty good but if your with a championship club or recently promoted definetely look into jose baxter and Tom Cairney is class for a mid-table team in premier division. I bought him with City and he still gets first team football even with all the other class mids i have not to expensive either!!!

Whatever u do keep away from Mirko Vucinic. Fairly expensive and he can never seem to find the net!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Benedikt Höwedes. Set your corners to be aimed for the near post, and have this lad run near post. He scores a insane amount of goals :)

Lads a good left back in FM11?

I have santon at left back, grand defensively but he can't/won't cross.

Anyone got any recommendations for a Fm2012 Championship team?
    Midfield, and AMR in particular

Lads a good left back in FM11?

I have santon at left back, grand defensively but he can't/won't cross.

Here you go :)
    Cissokho of Lyon, does/did a great job in my first game. Gets in on the assists and the odd goal.

Alex Sandro of Santos, excels from the age of 23/24 and is the Brazil #1 in my current game (2017)

Danny Wilson of Liverpool is excellent at LB. if you can afford him that is. His current value in my game is £40 million :eek:

Lucas Digne of Lille, becomes #1 French left back

Fabio Coentrao of Benfica, one of the best left sided players in the game

And last but not least is Chelsea's own Ryan Bertrand. Becomes one of the best left backs in the EPL.

Jack Robinson of Liverpool could be another option.

Just finished my first season as Man City (My fun save ;)) and I'm not sure which CB to get to partner Kompany. My 4 main targets are Hummels, Howedes, Simon Kjaer and Kyriakos Papadopoulous. I'm undecided on those 4. Can anyone recommend which one to get?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

Any good signing for a team in the Irish premier league?! Am Drog UTD and am taking a real beating!

Just finished my first season as Man City (My fun save ;)) and I'm not sure which CB to get to partner Kompany. My 4 main targets are Hummels, Howedes, Simon Kjaer and Kyriakos Papadopoulous. I'm undecided on those 4. Can anyone recommend which one to get?

In order of preference/skill/ability/potential
    Hummels
    Papadopoulous
    Howedes
    Kjaer

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Hummels cost me a fair amount in 11. Don't know how much he is this year but I doubt they suddenly made him cheap.

Other CB's are available!

Toby Alderweireld
    Kurt Zouma (Wonderkid - takes a lot of money to get him!)
    Yaroslav Rakitskyi
    Seb Basson

and someone else i forget!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭WilcoOut

in my first season with west brom,

have 6million to spend

need a good prospect of a GK

First team CB

first team DMC

any advice?

WilcoOut wrote: »
    in my first season with west brom,

have 6million to spend

need a good prospect of a GK

First team CB

first team DMC

any advice?

GK - best bet is to loan one for the season. Areola of PSG is excellent and at the end of the season you can more than likely sign him up permanently

CB - Rafael Toloi, plays for Goiás in Brazil and can step into the first team straight away

DMC - Kara, plays for Tromso in Norway. Excellent player

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Falcon.ie

In order of preference/skill/ability/potential
    Hummels
    Papadopoulous
    Howedes
    Kjaer

Hummels far and away the best of the 4 there. I took a punt on Papadopoulous with Chelsea mid way through my 2nd season. And his performances just never seemed to meet his stats.

Nicolás Otamendi is a fantastic Centre Half. If you pick him up in the first season of the game he'll only cost you 5-7mil. In this screen shot I've just taken over Man City (Via York and Deportivo) and he's been a rock for me.
    Screenshot : http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/268/screenshot20120521at170.png/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭grohlisagod

Anyone got any recommendations for a Fm2012 Championship team?
    Midfield, and AMR in particular

Dja-Djedje is good in FM11. Inconsistent but he has an eye for goal. Don't what he's like in 12.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

Just after starting a game with dortmund.

Very happy with the squad.

Just wondering if anyone could recommend young Left Winger with the potential to be a squad player this season and starter in 2/3 years?

Only have 2.6 Mil so will be looking at freebies or loans

• Registered Users Posts: 10,275 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Football manager 06 !! :)

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... "

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

Im Spurs in FM12... offloaded Defoe and need a striker to play up top w Adebayor. Any recommendations...
    Who are the best strikers to buy, willing to spend up to 15million

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Dont know if mentioned yet but Allan from Vasco, Brazil. A 20 year old defensive midfielder who is very similar to Lucas Leiva. £7 million release clause with the potential to be better than Lucas.

Dedè - Defender, again from Vasco. 23 years old. available for around £16 million.

Shane St. wrote: »
    Im Spurs in FM12... offloaded Defoe and need a striker to play up top w Adebayor. Any recommendations...
    Who are the best strikers to buy, willing to spend up to 15million

Seydou Doumbia
    Yaya Sanogo
    Mbaye Niang
    Rodrigo
    Salomon Rondon
    Eugene Konoplyanka
    Nelson Oliveira
    Schurrie
    Carlos Fierro
    Alberto Paloschi
    Robert Lewandowski

• Advertisement

FM11 starting a LoI game with Drogheda Utd, any player recommendations?

Advertisement