Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tallon's Minecraft Server [1.7.8][Survival][Creative][Anti-Grief][24/7][No-Lag]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 seriousbuns

seriousbuns

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

DOC09UNAM wrote: »
    Regarding Cherry - I was playing on a server the other day, where you were able to get back to the main spawn point (our cathedral) by typing /spawn.

That might be a handy addition to the server, before you "reset" it.

That hasn't been available on the new version of MC, thats why we never had it

And thats the reason the servers going down now, to impliment the /sethome command :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

Tallon wrote: »
    That hasn't been available on the new version of MC, thats why we never had it

And thats the reason the servers going down now, to impliment the /sethome command :)
    It was on the one I was on the other night, can't remember the name of it, joined it because I couldn't connect to your one and I was checking to see if was an issue on my side.

It was an anarchy server aswell, which I must admit, was an absolute pain in the hole.

Thread already for it here :)

thanks man :)

• Advertisement

DOC09UNAM wrote: »
    It was on the one I was on the other night, can't remember the name of it, joined it because I couldn't connect to your one and I was checking to see if was an issue on my side.

It was an anarchy server aswell, which I must admit, was an absolute pain in the hole.
    Probably running from a Windows server, ours is Unix

Probably running from a Windows server, ours is Unix
    Dunno, when it comes to the technical side of things, I haven't a clue :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭sionnach

Is the server back up yet? I keep getting refused connection

Thread already for it here :)
    True, but I thought it might be a good idea for people browsing the forum that didn't know about the group, in a way easier to find, since we have the forum now, but someone can close the thread and delete it if needs be!

Not yet

• Advertisement

You have to be in the group to be added to the whitelist so we can keep track of who's allowed on

• Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭sionnach

Server saying I'm no longer on the whitelist?

mcname - kennbarr

Server was down while we upgraded, your on now

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭wayhey

I've joined the group there if that's alright? Might get to swing by later :)

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Lotsafish

Lemme just say "not cool" to whoever slapped a big hole in my construction area.

holed.png

• Registered Users Posts: 8,423 ✭✭✭Morag

Tallon why was I removed from the whitelist?

Server was updated last night, a few people were removed

Try now

Tried 15 more times and the same message again and again.
    Tbh not sure it's worth the hassle if this is whats going to happen to just get logged in
    and then have to put up with questions about if I have a vagina or not.
    I had looked forward to taking part with other boardsies esp those I know personally to build some cool stuff
    but it's a boys club then I'll leave you all be.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Calm it man. The server was updated and the whitelist had to be redone. Missed a few, so sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭seriousfizz

Joined the social group. MC name is seriousfizz.

Been following the main thread for a while, hopefully will get a chance to pop on during the week. Great to see our own MC forum, too. Grand shtuff lads :D

• Advertisement

Sharrow wrote: »
    Tried 15 more times and the same message again and again.
    Tbh not sure it's worth the hassle if this is whats going to happen to just get logged in
    and then have to put up with questions about if I have a vagina or not.
    I had looked forward to taking part with other boardsies esp those I know personally to build some cool stuff
    but it's a boys club then I'll leave you all be.
    We're providing a free server for people, people have the freedom to do what they want on the server

The server is open to all boardsies male or female

I don't understand why you're so upset, it was an accident that happened when the server was been upgraded to cater for the ease of use for the 90+ people who visit the server

I'm pissed at the way I was treated when I logged in by you Tallon and I had hoped to let it go and try and just log in and get on with building but not being able to has pissed me off and thinking about I don't want to play on a server where I am subjected to questioning and comments due to being female and getting harassed.

I wasn't the first female player on the server, I was the first you copped on was female and questioned and followed and made remarks too. I hope you treat those who are there and those who follow after with more respect.

Sharrow wrote: »
    I'm pissed at the way I was treated when I logged in by you Tallon and I had hoped to let it go and try and just log in and get on with building but not being able to has pissed me off and thinking about I don't want to play on a server where I am subjected to questioning and comments due to being female and getting harassed.

I wasn't the first female player on the server, I was the first you copped on was female and questioned and followed and made remarks too. I hope you treat those who are there and those who follow after with more respect.
    There are some other girls on the server, we have no issues with them at all

What I said was out of line and was meant as a joke with no ill towards you at all.

I truely am sorry to make you feel that way and we are in the process of writing up some rules to make it as clear as possible that people won't be treated badly in anyway.

I hope you will see that I never meant anything bad by it and would love for you to stay on the server.

The whitelist was an unfortunate issue that has now been fixed.

If you feel ill-treated in future, please PM myself or CherryGhost and I promise it will be dealt with

Tal

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Minecraft crashed and now I can't get back in :/

Nevermind, i'm in now.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Chamber of Excellence updated :)

148992.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

All well deserved!

Cherry, that skin is horrific :P

And is it me, or is there a Dirty Bollox in the middle of that wall?? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Ah lads thx!!!

P.s i am now on all 3 boards! Beat that ! ;)

But really thx alot lads, cant wait to fimish work so i can come back and finish quazzies royal villa!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 gsnapp

gsnapp

• Advertisement

here is the cube and the cake(not a lie) finished :D

Advertisement