Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If you could buy a lb of Cocaine for $9,000, and sell it for $150,000, would you?

Options
124»

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,197 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

What if I bought the blow, thereby feeding some starving South American families (ahem) and then sold it to some overpaid suits and donated the profits to a shelter for the victims of drug abuse?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭CorkMan

I did not know that there was such a thing as horse polish.Does it work better than the ol Manitol/Pseudephidrin/Acetone blend that most poor clowns end up buying?

People polish horses?I want to polish my neighbour's dog

The stuff that polishes the horses "shoes".

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

if i was guaranteed to not get caught then sure but the only way that can be guaranteed is if its legal i guess

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

I'd cut it down a fair bit, then turn it into crack-cocaine, more addictive and will probably make more money! :D

You'd be wasting your time. The purpose of making crack is to remove impurites, same theory as freebase but without the risk of incinerating yourself during the manufacturing process (like Richard Pryor) Whatever you cut it with would just be washed down the sink. Plus i'd imagine in ireland at the moment it's far easier to sell coke than crack.
    I'd love a pound of coke, first thing i'd do is re enact that scene from scarface. Good times! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

alex73 wrote: »
    Dealing in Drugs is the exact same as selling your soul to the devil. Without a doubt you "could" make money, but its a path of no return, you can't just walk away once you have made your money, you are linked to the drug underworld for the rest of your life.

There is no such thing as a sensible drug dealer.

This is hillarious!
    Have you ever met a real drug dealer? The majority are just normal people especially for the likes of coke, there are so many people selling it that there is just no need to buy it from an ass'hole.
    In fact back when i used to be a regular user myself, i had one dealer who even sent me christmas cards! A nicer bloke you couldn't meet.
    I sold it myself for a while to a select group of people, i'm not evil, i've never killed anyone or broke their legs or burned their house or whatnot. I consider myself to be very sensible. I'm not in anyway linked to the "drug underworld" for ever. You watch too many films mate!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,482 ✭✭✭JG009

alex73 wrote: »

There is no such thing as a sensible drug dealer.

I think you will find some of them are very sensible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 884 ✭✭✭ya-ba-da-ba-doo

Why would you love to get into the market...

what's the appeal?

:confused:

Money, obviously.

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭skipz

If i bought $9 off coke i could make $150?
    Sounds easier that way;)

Advertisement