Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scumbag (Scobes/Slangers)Attacking people because they're diffrent.

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭johnn

And the vague thinly veiled threat is..?

I would agree that allowing twats roam the streets doing as they please regardless of the consequences constitutes as sitting on the fence.

lol at you thanking my original point and now having a go at me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,943 ✭✭✭wonderfulname

johnn wrote: »
    lol at you thanking my original point and now having a go at me.

No I thanked the one worthwhile point you made, that the kids at the bank are just the same and aren't poor ikkle victims. Just because I agree with one thing you said doesn't mean I agree with everything, the idea that scobes are justified in randomly attacking people for de' craic is absurd, and disagreeing with you on that doesn't count as having a go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭W.Shakes-Beer

Now lads, stop acting the scobe :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,351 ✭✭✭Orando Broom

JG009 wrote: »
    I saw three thugs last night pull the mirror off a parked car. It's a sick world out there.

Contrary to popular belief they don't grow back!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,104 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

Was in Nenagh in Tipperary over the weekend, saw 3 pure and utter scumbags kicking the **** out of two lads down one of the side-alleys, naturally me and the two lads I was with stopped to watch as did a few others, then bald absolute beast of a human being pushed us aside, went down the alleyway and clocked one of the knackers the most powerful and painful punch I've ever had the joy of watching.Your man was on the floor unconscious and the other two pussys ran away whilst some girl behind us called an ambulance cos the two lads were bleeding pretty badly on the floor.

THE PUNCH: This deserves a whole paragraph on its own, it was truly incredible. It wasn't your average right/left hook, the guy was a good deal taller than the knackers so he went in at about 20 degrees downwards onto your mans face, a satisfying thud followed and he hit the floor, sadly no blood but by f*ck is will there be a massive bruise there now.

So you and your two mates and others who could have easily stopped 3 guys beating some people up just stood and watched? Well done

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

Yes I know it sounds bad, but it happened a lot more quickly than it looks there, like we'd stopped for about 5 seconds I think and then the massive guy came along, it's not like we'd plonked our arses down on the pavement with popcorn to watch the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Ah that boxer's a pussy. I'm all for kicking the living sh*t out of people like him but if he really was a boxer he would have taken him on man to man rather than shnaking up on him from the side.

This guy perhaps more to your liking so.

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭Muff_Daddy

SV wrote: »
    People need to learn how to defend themselves if you ask me

survival of the fittest and all that.if you can't fight back then get a bigger stick.

Ah, that turgid cliche, "survival of the fittest". You can be the smallest, skinniest, weakest most physically pathetic little scumbag, and you can have the upper hand on a 6'5" gentleman if you have an automatic weapon.

Or is the "fittest" nowadays the person who is the most armed to the teeth?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 504 ✭✭✭cypharius

It's not just scumbags, culchies are much worse. I used to be a full blown goth but never got **** for it in Dublin, went to Galway and had fat *****(Who looked remarkably similar) challenging me to fight every 5 minutes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

cypharius wrote: »
    It's not just scumbags, culchies are much worse. I used to be a full blown goth but never got **** for it in Dublin, went to Galway and had fat *****(Who looked remarkably similar) challenging me to fight every 5 minutes.

Does that not just make him a scumbag aswell? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

As much as I don't like scobes, the scene/emo/goth (yes I am lumping them all into the same group) when they get into groups are some of the most pretentious, self absorbed, exclusionary people you are ever going to come across. Not that I'm condoning what the guys did at all but tbh a lot of these alt groups are just as mean as scobe groups but in a different way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 504 ✭✭✭cypharius

Does that not just make him a scumbag aswell? :confused:

I was under the impression that Scumbag was a word reserved for Dubliners.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Majestic 12

dsmythy wrote: »
    This guy perhaps more to your liking so.

That scumbag really had it coming! God love that poor guy having to live around that.

The guy with the beard had some patience, looked like he held back for ages and then nearly knocked your man out with one karate chop!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Seloth

Right OP here.

These two fellas world be thrown into the Scene Sub-culture more so than emo
    Now firstly these two fellas are actually the two nicest guys in the world,and would judge others in anyway.Also they arent depressive,Infact I've never met such happy-go-Lucky people!

Both of these guys were fairly small,.so any of you who said they should learn too stick up for themselves is fairly dickishs!!

Also besides being in an alternative sub-culture I know plenty of fellas who have fault back and beat the **** out of the scummers!These two fellas where unlucky enough however too be by themselves to get attacked at this stage.
    Jesus christ, The response of some,they are ****in teenagers/adolescents,oit ****in adults,your meant too act like that till at least like that till your early/mid 20's so grow the **** up!

I'm sure your quite the big man seeing a bunch of young people getting the **** kicked out of them while you stand there and watch!Sher its one thing if there around your age,not if your a considerable age older!

Seloth wrote: »
    Right OP here.

These two fellas world be thrown into the Scene Sub-culture more so than emo
    Now firstly these two fellas are actually the two nicest guys in the world,and would judge others in anyway.Also they arent depressive,Infact I've never met such happy-go-Lucky people!

Both of these guys were fairly small,.so any of you who said they should learn too stick up for themselves is fairly dickishs!!

Also besides being in an alternative sub-culture I know plenty of fellas who have fault back and beat the **** out of the scummers!These two fellas where unlucky enough however too be by themselves to get attacked at this stage.
    Jesus christ, The response of some,they are ****in teenagers/adolescents,oit ****in adults,your meant too act like that till at least like that till your early/mid 20's so grow the **** up!

I'm sure your quite the big man seeing a bunch of young people getting the **** kicked out of them while you stand there and watch!Sher its one thing if there around your age,not if your a considerable age older!

Who exactly are you talking to? Quote a message, respond, quote, respond - simples.

They should learn to stand on their own two feet. Its not about how hard you can punch its about not making a target out of yourself, having the ability to stand up straight and speak for yourself, it doesn't matter how tall you are, or how much pointless muscle you have for that...

Oh and early/mid 20s my arse, you grow out of that behaviour around 17, the people who don't have issues.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 thankswhore

I hate the way just because i go around attacking people everyone thinks it's ok to call me a scumbag. i am a human being with feelings too

I hate the way just because i go around attacking people everyone thinks it's ok to call me a scumbag. i am a human being with feelings too

You should join the SA..

That's scumbags anon not the brownshirts btw, athough I know the latter would be well suited.

I went to scumbags anon but i got attacked by some ruffian on the street outside

Then go with the other SA, nobody will mess with you then!

no i think i'll just attack everyone else first as soon as i get in there to avoid any trouble

• Advertisement

That's one way to keep it anonymous..

Oh and early/mid 20s my arse, you grow out of that behaviour around 17, the people who don't have issues.

Sorry but if you think that you honestly have no idea how the world works.

Also just too add over all I just found out that my friend has to go for x-rays today.
    They should learn to stand on their own two feet. Its not about how hard you can punch its about not making a target out of yourself, having the ability to stand up straight and speak for yourself, it doesn't matter how tall you are, or how much pointless muscle you have for that...

So let me get this straight....If you can walk the walk and talk the talk..No one will start on you?No matter how you look,what body mass or height you are?...That is bloody ignorant.You wouldn't even have too f**kin worry about it in the first place.And even so yes we do live in a world where this does happen unfortunately but these two fellas,well one is quite small and the other guy had several fellas on top of him.As well as this,The taller one isnt even meant too get into too much physical activity, i.e. things like Rugby or in this case Fighting as of a condition he has.
    Who exactly are you talking to? Quote a message, respond, quote, respond - simples.

It was a general response...Simple

Sorry but if you think that you honestly have no idea how the world works.
    Your very obviously a very hotheaded youth, its in your nature not to have a clue about life in general (just your own), you cant use your age as an excuse though, certainly not until your mid twenties.
    So let me get this straight....If you can walk the walk and talk the talk..No one will start on you?No matter how you look,what body mass or height you are?...That is bloody ignorant.You wouldn't even have too f**kin worry about it in the first place.And even so yes we do live in a world where this does happen unfortunately but these two fellas,well one is quite small and the other guy had several fellas on top of him.
    "Talking the talk" has meant I passed through my teenage years completely unscathed and when I think back, the amount of times I saved my own head from getting kicked in just because I stood up straight and cursed a bit is unreal. Considering who I am thats a bloody miracle.
    It was a general response...Simple
    Ha, no it wasn't, back to the hot headed youth thing, its pretty obvious you were giving out about posts in particular, I can cite the posts you were responding to if you'd like? Oh and I said simples and I meant simples!

Look I feel sorry for your friend and all but being an internet hardman isn't going to fix anything, and you did get some decent advice in this thread, which is a bleedin' miracle in AH - use it, don't just treat the people who were nice enough to post it as a vent for your frustrations.

Lol I'm actually laughing at the keyboard warrior insult cause I was thinking the same thing for yourself :pac:

Fault of message boards are there is not tone of voice.

Advertisement