Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scumbag (Scobes/Slangers)Attacking people because they're diffrent.

Options
  • 14-11-2010 3:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭

What the hell is with this,Recentl two friends of mine wo are a bit altertnative were attacked in the middle of Patricks street in Cork by a few ****in scumbag knackers(Not meaning travels as we all know the word isnt for them now) in the afternoon.

So badly was my friend hurt that he had too go too the doctors today.You always here of how as they would say "Goths" get attacked by them because they dress diffrently and ave longer hair etc.Like ****in hell its ridiculouse.I know over in England a bunch of chaves beat one up so badly they're eye was not able too function anymore,and the Judge wo held te case said it was along the same lines as racisim too attack them as of this.

While you'd migt expect this from people in teir younbg to mid teens the people who were mainly attacked tem were in their late teens and early 20's!,The two friends of mine being 17 and 19(Bot look fairly younger looking though).

All I can say is I hope the guards know who they are and find em.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,020 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

People attack people who are different. Hardly news. Best of luck to your mate. Now stand back while people extend the virtue that he got what he deserved, Goth, hah!

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

If you're gonna dress like an emo in a city (or in this case Cork) then you're gonna have to know a few moves to defend yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,104 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

It's your friends fault. How dare they not wear a Celtic top with trackies and Nike Airmax.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Seloth

bonerm wrote: »
    If you're gonna dress like an emo in a city (or a town such as Cork) then you're gonna have to know a few moves to defend yourself.

Hah I have a good few friends who done so many a times,but these two fellas,wones quite small and the other fella is too Nice :L,Bad excuse but ya cant blame the poor fella.

and town?**** you:pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 949 ✭✭✭maxxie

Thats life mate :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 575 ✭✭✭RockinRolla

Because theyre ignorant, uneducated, self-absorbed morons.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭Acacia

They have a pack mentality. It's like they have an alarm that goes off when they see anyone slightly different to them "Not one of us! Not one of us!", and they pounce.

They'll probably pick on the wrong person someday and get their asses handed to them though.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

... whose lives are so rubbish the only way to make themselves feel even the remotist bit ok is by making other people feel as bad or worse than them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Misanthrope

Alts, cureheads, emos etc, all put themselves in the market for abuse.They might as well paint a target on their ass.Some of them like to mouth off when they are in a group.

They are irresistible to scobes, because they are physically spineless and don't know how to fight.Yet still they will antagonise a gurrier with an eyeroll or a frown or a sneer.

I actually prefer the scobies to those depressive dweebs.Looks like knackers want to live and have their fun and I respect that over,depression,endorsing suicide and sneering.

The knackers are just administering the kind of discipline that alt parents never bothered to.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,258 ✭✭✭MUSEIST

Alts, cureheads, emos etc, all put themselves in the market for abuse.They might as well paint a target on their ass.Some of them like to mouth off when they are in a group.

They are irresistible to scobes, because they are physically spineless and don't know how to fight.Yet still they will antagonise a gurrier with an eyeroll or a frown or a sneer.

I actually prefer the scobies to those depressive dweebs.Looks like knackers want to live and have their fun and I respect that over,depression,endorsing suicide and sneering.

The knackers are just administering the kind of discipline that alt parents never bothered to.:D

So you are one of the knackers then. You seem to agree that anyone that is a little different should be beat up and they had it coming. Very intelligent and open minded.:(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Sykk

An old mate of mine who is an extremely good kick boxer got that **** on his way home (He's pretty small, Italian, looks a bit different)..

He thrashed the 3 of them, I love those outcomes :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭jimthemental

Seloth wrote: »
    What the hell is with this,Recentl two friends of mine wo are a bit altertnative were attacked in the middle of Patricks street in Cork by a few ****in scumbag knackers(Not meaning travels as we all know the word isnt for them now) in the afternoon.

So badly was my friend hurt that he had too go too the doctors today.You always here of how as they would say "Goths" get attacked by them because they dress diffrently and ave longer hair etc.Like ****in hell its ridiculouse.I know over in England a bunch of chaves beat one up so badly they're eye was not able too function anymore,and the Judge wo held te case said it was along the same lines as racisim too attack them as of this.

While you'd migt expect this from people in teir younbg to mid teens the people who were mainly attacked tem were in their late teens and early 20's!,The two friends of mine being 17 and 19(Bot look fairly younger looking though).

All I can say is I hope the guards know who they are and find em.

I hate scumbags as much as the next person but that has to be some of the worst grammar I've seen yet on this site. I'm not one of those grammar Nazis but for Christ's sake can you make it a little bit more legible?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,941 ✭✭✭thebigbiffo

i find myself 'sort of' agreeing with this! seriously, goth/emo type kids are some of the most self-absorbed, condesending twats you're ever likely to meet. this shouldn't merit a bad hiding though, in fairness, but any 'attitude' around a skobe means you're bringing attention to yourself -they'll walk by us 'normal' folk without a problem.

basic solution - dont be a twat and you wont get yer ass kicked!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,640 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Scumbags prey on what they beleive are weak people who wont fight back. The OH's sister boyfriend falls into this category, he's a normal nice lad but looks geeky and unfortunately is a bit of a wimp, his girlfriend is quite a bit more physically imposing than him and she's had to step in a few times when people have started on him :D

Scumbags prey on what they beleive are weak people who wont fight back. The OH's sister boyfriend falls into this category, he's a normal nice lad but looks geeky and unfortunately is a bit of a wimp, his girlfriend is quite a bit more physically imposing than him and she's had to step in a few times when people have started on him :D

Lad that's an excuse to be emo. I nearly feel sorry for him :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,941 ✭✭✭thebigbiffo

poor f'ucker. i'm picturing mr.bean going out with dawn french here...not doing your (possibly now, possibly in future) sister-in-law any favours buddy!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

Cant fcuking stand this!! Makes my blood boil! :mad:
    its like " oh look you have white skin, black hair, not dressed in a tracksuit, and dont have kids at 18, lets start on them!"

For f**** sake, no life no? obviously not!
    I really dont get this, boredom or something, but it must be something more to go out of your way to f*** with someone whos doing nothing on you!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,640 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Lad that's an excuse to be emo. I nearly feel sorry for him :pac:
    poor f'ucker. i'm picturing mr.bean going out with dawn french here...not doing your (possibly now, possibly in future) sister-in-law any favours buddy!

I'll paint a picture.. he's about 5'8 and probably weights 10st at most soaking wet, he's got glasses about as deep as a a pub issue coke bottle and has a goatee.

She is about 6 or maybe even 6'1 and weighs more than me so she's probably hitting 90 kgs..
    She's had to rescue him a few times from what the other half has heard. In fairness to him he's a pretty nice guy but he carries himself like he's no confidence and thats was scummers look for, someone who they think wont fight back.

candy-gal1 wrote: »
    Cant fcuking stand this!! Makes my blood boil! :mad:
    its like " oh look you have white skin, black hair, not dressed in a tracksuit, and dont have kids at 18, lets start on them!"

For f**** sake, no life no? obviously not!
    I really dont get this, boredom or something, but it must be something more to go out of your way to f*** with someone whos doing nothing on you!!

It's not just skangers who pick on them though, I'd probably look a bit geeky on first impression but you wouldn't see too many lads start on me. On the other hand even I would pick on these clowns a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

I hate scumbags as much as the next person but that has to be some of the worst grammar I've seen yet on this site. I'm not one of those grammar Nazi's but for Christ's sake can you make it a little bit more legible?
    Legible? Wrong word :pac:

/All good grammar Nazis need to start somewhere after all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

MUSEIST wrote: »
    So you are one of the knackers then. You seem to agree that anyone that is a little different should be beat up and they had it coming. Very intelligent and open minded.:(

Scene kids usually deserve a bit of a kickin though, hipsters, well, they just deserve as bad as you can give! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭cassi

The thing is that these scumbags were probably just out looking for a fight and your mates were the unlucky two that got jumped. Scumbags are gonna be scumbags whether you dress like an emo, preppy or are black or asian etc.

Its beyond me how people can have so little in their lives or are so unstimulated that they need to go picking fights or hurting people. Especially as you said they were prob mid to late 20s!! Seriously something really amiss with these people.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

It's not just skangers who pick on them though, I'd probably look a bit geeky on first impression but you wouldn't see too many lads start on me. On the other hand even I would pick on these clowns a bit.

Do you mean pick on as look judgementally at them or actually get physically involved? The first type you can deal with but the second is just absolute s***

• Closed Accounts Posts: 578 ✭✭✭30txsbzmcu2k9w

Looks like knackers want to live and have their fun and I respect that over,depression,endorsing suicide and sneering.

See this is where you're wrong. Knackers are the by far the angriest demographic of people in society and probably more (genuinely) depressed than the emo-types outside central bank. Scummers hate themselves.That's why they lash out.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

You will sadly always get a few scum bags. Pretty pathetic and to be frank worthless lot of people, who will attack someone else in the street for no reason. Instead of trying to better themselves, they engage in this kind of idiotic violence.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

maxxie wrote: »
    Thats life

....that's what people say.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,077 ✭✭✭Rebelheart

Or else they're marginalised citizens of Ireland who need a bit of love, compassion and support. {{{{{{{Group hug }}}}}}}, everybody.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,351 ✭✭✭Orando Broom

Lads, emo lads, what you need to do is this.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHCvuJ2JIKU&feature=related

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Misanthrope

MUSEIST wrote: »

No I'm not.In fact I've gone toe to toe with some of the nastiest knackers in town.This is because I learned to fight( not boxing), at a young age.

And when it comes to people who lack the intelligence to sort it out with words,I'm just as happy to jettison dialogue and go to Plan B.And before anyone asks,yes I have had my clock cleaned.And no that doesn't deter me

No knacker is going to kick my ass without getting hurt.And that's a key difference between me and an Emo.It doesn't make me a knacker.It is my right to stand up for myself.These little sneering *****, choose to waive that right.

They deserve everything coming to them.These are the rats who fantasise that the school rugby team are "evil jock retards" or that sports in general are barbaric and evil.I played a lot of sports and never saw it as a reason to victimise anyone.How many of them do charity runs, or meals and wheels volunteering?How many of them have gone around with Simon and fed the untouchables?Not very many.Too busy sneering and feeling self absorbed.

Scobe-fodder is no better than a scobe.

Advertisement