Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The EU is the Fourth Reich

Options
123457»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭sligopark

meglome wrote: »
    We probably shouldn't have squandered all that money then.

that money the IMF and ECB gave our banksters and politicon men in the first place?

its starting to llok like it was all planned - to drag the nation against its wishes into the eu and punish us for being badly behaved and having to force us twice to vote yes - Nice and Lison

and then you realise ff were complicit - but who is pulling their strings precisely and why isn't someone physically attacking the IMF ECB chaps in their hotel?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

sligopark wrote: »
    that money the IMF and ECB gave our banksters and politicon men in the first place?

And they gave 177 billion of that to ordinary people to buy overpriced houses.
    its starting to llok like it was all planned - to drag the nation against its wishes into the eu and punish us for being badly behaved and having to force us twice to vote yes - Nice and Lison

Huh? We voted to join the EU in 1973. This make no sense. And I suppose we were 'forced' to voted on abortion and divorce more than once too? It worries me if you really think that people can be forced to vote in a free and fair democratic referendum.
    and then you realise ff were complicit - but who is pulling their strings precisely and why isn't someone physically attacking the IMF ECB chaps in their hotel?

Cause the IMF/ECB people are coming to save our asses. The very same asses that built an economy on selling overpriced houses to each other. Then using the 'profit' to pay for an overpaid and bloated public service.

I get it you're anti-EU... good for you. And feel free to blame the EU on the price of chips and the weather or whatever you think they've done today. But it won't change the fact they didn't make anyone turn their brain off and borrow money with little regard for how they'd pay it back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭sligopark

Cause the IMF/ECB people are coming to save our asses.

no they are hear to ride our asses and financially rape the country.
    they didn't make anyone turn their brain off and borrow money with little regard for how they'd pay it back.

No my friend they the IMF and ECB threw money into this country knowing well they would be here to take it over in the very near future. The gombeen men of irish politics lapped it up and knew if the bubble burst they wouldn't be hurting.

http://www.politics.ie/economy/143243-margaret-thatcher-right-about-euro.html

http://fullcomment.nationalpost.com/2010/11/20/margaret-thatcher-was-right/

• Registered Users Posts: 18,144 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Nah...the elected Government of the people have done that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭drunken_munky52

The borders will soon disappear, the only thing that will look like a country in the future is a corporation or a bank.

Thats only if the bastards get their way.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

See here
    namloc1980 wrote: »
    Nah...the elected Government of the people have done that.
    No my friend they the IMF and ECB threw money into this country knowing well they would be here to take it over in the very near future. The gombeen men of irish politics lapped it up and knew if the bubble burst they wouldn't be hurting.

http://www.politics.ie/economy/143243-margaret-thatcher-right-about-euro.html

http://fullcomment.nationalpost.com/2010/11/20/margaret-thatcher-was-right/

We'll I'm sure Margaret Thatcher is a lovely woman whom we can all no doubt fully agree with. :rolleyes:

I've used this analogy before. If you put a box of sweets in front of an adult you don't expect them to eat all the sweets and get sick on your floor. That's something a child might do.
    The borders will soon disappear, the only thing that will look like a country in the future is a corporation or a bank.

Thats only if the bastards get their way.

My advice would be to stop voting for dodgy corrupt fools then.

Ah the Technical Engineering and Electrical Union, the very one that pushed through a pay rise for their members last year. Their already well paid members, thus no doubt putting many more of them out of a job. One of my best friends is a fairly senior guy in this union. As it stands right now civil unrest will make things worse for us, so the unions can fúck right off and take the pain like the rest of us.

Ah the Technical Engineering and Electrical Union, the very one that pushed through a pay rise for their members last year. Their already well paid members, thus no doubt putting many more of them out of a job. One of my best friends is a fairly senior guy in this union. As it stands right now civil unrest will make things worse for us, so the unions can fúck right off and take the pain like the rest of us.
    I don't have any time for te Unions myself, most of them being run by fatcats that leach off their members. Compared to the US they offer fcuk all except extorsion of dues from their members.

The Reason I can see TEEU orchestrating this upcoming day of disobedience (which no doubt will be hijacked by Eirigi and end up in a riot outside the Dail.) is because they fear mass privatization by the IMF / EU of Irish Government services which will no doubt will be the death knell of much of the union power in this country.

I don't have any time for te Unions myself, most of them being run by fatcats that leach off their members. Compared to the US they offer fcuk all except extorsion of dues from their members.

The Reason I can see TEEU orchestrating this upcoming day of disobedience (which no doubt will be hijacked by Eirigi and end up in a riot outside the Dail.) is because they fear mass privatization by the IMF / EU of Irish Government services which will no doubt will be the death knell of much of the union power in this country.

Yeah could be so. I haven't spoken to my friend yet as he was off at the meeting where they decided this. Either way I have serious doubts I'll agree with their thinking on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,564 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

todolist wrote: »
    The EU is a rotten corrupt organization.We are fed the propaganda that the EU built our roads ,Schools etc.Why? There's no free lunch folks.The EU destroyed our fishing industry,Beet industry.We wouldn't be facing bankruptcy now only for our membership of the EU.

They EU did not destroy our fishing industry the idiots in power at the time (FF) sold it up the river for more milk quota...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 holayadios

I believe this situation is based on the fable The Ant and the Grasshopper, being the grasshoppers, the PIGS countries which thought that earning money buying and selling property was the new working, and knowing or not the Germans that this crisis would be the outcome to the ECB low interest rates, my dear Irish friends this is how we are now:

241120101140543_ue_grande.gif

holayadios wrote: »
    I believe this situation is based on the fable The Ant and the Grasshopper, being the grasshoppers, the PIGS countries which thought that earning money buying and selling property was the new working, and knowing or not the Germans that this crisis would be the outcome to the ECB low interest rates, my dear Irish friends this is how we are now:

...snip...

I'm a bit confused how the EU made individual Irish people borrow more then they could pay back. Can you explain?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

Most are and will be pretty ignorant of whats good for them, especially if the media are touting we have a "celtic tiger" every five minutes on the radio/tv.
    I dont blame all those people fully for getting caught up in so much debt.
    I would have expected the government to be the watchdog on that one.But supposedly they didnt see this coming.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes

Torakx wrote: »
    Most are and will be pretty ignorant of whats good for them, especially if the media are touting we have a "celtic tiger" every five minutes on the radio/tv.
    I dont blame all those people fully for getting caught up in so much debt.
    I would have expected the government to be the watchdog on that one.But supposedly they didnt see this coming.

So to be clear you don't want the government to control us except by controlling our personal fiscal responsibility.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 uberdruid

holayadios wrote: »

Ahh.. another proof of my thesis that these days the big EU nations, which substantially funded the development of Irish infrastructure and economy for the last four decades, becoming more and more convenient scapegoats/targets for delusional, inept racists. Time for a reality check! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭neilster

The Yes campaign for Lisbon II was particularly sinister. They did absolutely everything within their power to get the vote through. The sad thing is the three main political parties in this country all bowed to their overlords in Brussels at the time..... Treason of the highest order.

Have you considered why the IMF/EU are here? cos we cant manage our own affairs which has affected the confidence in lending to us ...we are now dealing with our fellow nations who we voted to join in a single currency of our own volition and whose currency we are now damaging

Remember the euro is in our pockets as well as German pockets ....this needs sorting out and if Europe makes us better ....we could have sound argumenta on this if we had ran our affairs welland had shown th epotential of going it alone but we havent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭neilster

im expecting Oliver Stone to pop up talking about Lee Harvey Oswald and the Grassy knoll any minute

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

Yes , seems the EU is the fourth reich .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭dalyboy

I dont think so. I believe that there is a distinct possibility that the entire Euro model is going to fall within 2 years. It may seem outlandish to state this however heres how I believe the fall will transpire. Ireland eventually socially revolts within 3 months with the aid of a sinn fein or other rebel organisations at the helm. We default on our debt in total as we clearly have no economy to support the muted 6.7% interest IMF loans at present nor in the forseeable future . At the same time Portugal and Spain will have surrendered to the same fate and then the Euro as a currency is surely dead. The Germans and the Nordic countries and perhaps France will adopt a German backed currency and PIGS nations will be left to accept a radically devalued Euro or in our case a controlable new Punt.This will be dream land as we will be able to rise back through the economic ranks within 2 years all will be forgiven. The Euro model dies. I reckon the evil banking and Elite weirdos are ****ing themselves at the moment because the economic monster they created has become out of their control.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 holayadios

uberdruid wrote: »
    Ahh.. another proof of my thesis that these days the big EU nations, which substantially funded the development of Irish infrastructure and economy for the last four decades, becoming more and more convenient scapegoats/targets for delusional, inept racists. Time for a reality check! :p

being a foreign myself in other country and having many friends from different nationalities, I hardly understand the concept racist, whenever I see or hear a racist comment or an insult (like the one you wrote) I feel sorry for the person who says it.

What has aided the development of the Irish infrastructure and economy apart from the European Cohesion Funds, it has mainly been the low corporation taxes system,mmmmm just exactly what Merkel want to abolish: in an interview with German daily Die Welt to appear on Wednesday, Merkel said: "A policy that relies on holding currencies artificially low to increase export opportunities is short-sighted and in the end hurts everyone." (http://www.theage.com.au/business/world-business/low-rates-hurt-economy-germanys-merkel-20101110-17mdx.html)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭Vourney

Anyone care to join me as I pause to appreciate our anthem, it makes me feel so proud :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jF_WA9eOjTk&NR=1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 BoredGuy

I think i'm going to go into politics...
    it seems hitler was right; "the bigger the deception, the more people will believe it".
    I'll tell you people any **** you want to hear- i'll be in the seanad in no time :)

The EU is the fourth reich. :p

2eycsoi.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭_sparkie_

as long as english is the first language of this new 'euro superstate' i will be happy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭Vourney

Yes, until you grow up and see how much of your life is being regulated by a foreign entity.
    I don't say that to be mean. I really don't think you'll be happy when you realize how much power they are usurping.

Advertisement