Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nocturnal Forum Feedback Thread

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    Aye, there was. I don't think there was one single catostrophic incident cause, people just lost interest for a number of reasons. :) It's ironic though because people can still make time to attend noc beers, they still get good numbers I believe.

Ah, well at least they didn't completely disappear. I was going to say the few times I notice them about is when there's a Noc Beers called, but it's a shame the forum lost so many stalwarts. Not that the current batch are wanting, I guess it's just a case of looking at last years Seniors and wanting to emulate as a lil Freshman, and then an exciting adventure begins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

there's noc beers? how come no one informed me :D

whiteman19 wrote: »
    there's noc beers? how come no one informed me :D

One hasn't happened for a few months. I've never been to one, actually meant to go to the last one but had a going away do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Fewcifur wrote: »
    Ah, well at least they didn't completely disappear. I was going to say the few times I notice them about is when there's a Noc Beers called, but it's a shame the forum lost so many stalwarts. Not that the current batch are wanting, I guess it's just a case of looking at last years Seniors and wanting to emulate as a lil Freshman, and then an exciting adventure begins.

Stalwarts? You give some of them too much credit! :P

/trolling

:pac::pac:

• Moderators Posts: 51,719 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

don't worry you two, there'll be plenty more;)

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Advertisement

koth wrote: »
    don't worry you two, there'll be plenty more;)

Ah sir Koth, he who transcends generations of Nocs :)

\o/

though are they in dublin? ara sure i'm only in galway. get the €1 citylink bus like the cheapskate i am :D

whiteman19 wrote: »
    \o/

though are they in dublin? ara sure i'm only in galway. get the €1 citylink bus like the cheapskate i am :D

Woah woah woah... what am I doing paying €20?!

left ya a visitor message about it. you have to book well in advance online

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

My first ever beers was a Noc's one and it was mighty craic. Meet a lot of good people that I still stalk now.

Ye know who ye are :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

My first ever beers was a Noc's one and it was mighty craic. Meet a lot of good people that I still stalk now.

Ye know who ye are :p

You're talking about me aren't you, love you too pal. ;):p

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    You're talking about me aren't you,

Ya know it baby ;)

Advertisement