Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RB3 General Discussion!

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Banjo wrote: »

Oh, and please tell me playing with plastic guitars is still cool - I've been busy, I'd hate to think that I'm not groovy any more.
    Unfortunately the rock band/guitar hero genre is pretty much dead. Still a few players online, but I find it very hard to get online matches on RB 3 and GH WOR :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Alas it's true the genre has died a death , I've been playing a bit recently grinding out achievements etc but even for a die hard like me they have lost much of their appeal unfortunately. Rock Smith is out soon but its a real guitar game and to be honest I'm hard pressed to invest 70 quid in something I can do on my phone for the price of a cable and adapter and the app.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

Played RB3 for the first time in a year and a half earlier. I'd forgotten how fun it was! Got the most recent Chili Peppers pack too...it's so cool that Harmonix have continued with the DLC, there's so much good stuff there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Anyone wanting help with achievements on any GH game or RB1/2, give me a shout (xbox) on pm and i'll try to help out. We should get a wee group together for some regular(ish) playing.

Advertisement