Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor changes Terms And Conditions?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,157 ✭✭✭srsly78

From Vodafone's Terms and Conditions

6. A bill pay customer on Perfect Choice or Perfect Choice Access can within the first six months of their contract migrate to an equivalent or higher Vodafone bill pay package plan excluding those offered with a Vodafone Simply Contract or legacy price plan. A Perfect Choice or Perfect Choice Access customer may not move to a package plan of a lesser value than that which they connected/upgraded to, within these six months.

7. A bill pay customer who has served six months on their contract but is still within their minimum contract term can move to any Vodafone bill pay package plan excluding those offered with a Vodafone Simply Contract or legacy price plan.

I'd like to you try to have that clause applied, it seems like a glaring loophole. In practice the "excluding those offered with...." probably means you can't actually switch to anything worthwhile/cheaper. If not, then awesome! Switch after 6 months and laugh at vodafone being stupid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 stallard23

got a text de other day about changin rates again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

stallard23 wrote: »
    got a text de other day about changin rates again

Would you care to share it with us?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 stallard23

my psychotic n97 has deleted the stupid text,it does stuff like that all de time,but i know my mam got de same text and i can check her phone 2moro

Advertisement