Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork Street Fighter Tournament - 20th November

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭J.I.M.

Sairus wrote: »
    Cheers again to all who came, hopefully the next one'll be in January. I'll start scoping out a date for it.

My flight to Finland leaves on 13th of January. Let's have it before that! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

Youch, that's quite an early departure.
    I assume Inferno's going to be the 8th of January, so that might have to be your send off!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Misty Chaos

Erm, they don't intend on having an Inferno in January, Sai ( because we'll be all broke from Christmas! )

That said we should still do something as a send off.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

Ooh, I thought they'd just delay it! I'll see what the story is with the venue then =)
    So close to the New Year there's a good chance it'll be booked up I'm afraid though.

Woah, a send off would be super grand! And hey, if the tourney doesn't work out, we could just throw some games down at Sairus's place, with some beers :D

Just a thought ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

I'd be up for that, afterall I did drag you into this community ;) You might even get some revenge!

Ah, that's right, I can't leave Ireland until I've had my revenge!

8th of January. C'mon, let's make this happen!

Advertisement