Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

is there a way of getting being blocked on facebook

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭ladylouise

I suspect the OP is not a native speaker of English, so we can cut a little slack there on the grammar et al. It is also likely this person is young, so we should consider this also.

There may be some personal slight here on the part of the blocker towards the OP.

Ladylouise, the best way to deal with the situation is to move on. If this person has decided they don't want to know you then maybe you should block them - they are not friendly towards you. Put him on ignore and forget he exists.
    like what he did to me.ignore and forget list.u see its personal no he is not friendly towards me no.but no reason to block me

• Registered Users Posts: 10,482 ✭✭✭✭28064212

ladylouise wrote: »
    it only effects me only becasue my sister found him on her facebook to see she found i coudn,t .it hour later after added his friend.hour later.every one eles can see him just not me
    Probably because she's a friend of a friend, or on the same network, or one of a thousand different things that would change her situation. If you were blocked, you wouldn't be able to see a photo where he was tagged, but you can.

OP, before going any further with this thread, answer this question: why do you refuse to move on from this? It's been 4 months. Why do you insist on coming back to this? Every one of your questions have been answered. You can not get around a block. No-one here can tell you why he blocked you. No-one here can help you. GET OVER IT

Boardsie Enhancement Suite - a browser extension to make using Boards on desktop a better experience (includes full-width display, keyboard shortcuts, dark mode, and more). Now available through your browser's extension store.

Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/addon/boardsie-enhancement-suite/

Chrome/Edge/Opera: https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/boardsie-enhancement-suit/bbgnmnfagihoohjkofdnofcfmkpdmmce

well thanks for lack understanding and empathy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭liah

ladylouise wrote: »
    well thanks for lack understanding and empathy

We have been trying to be understanding and help you. Why are you ignoring our questions?

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭La Haine

Bunny Boiler.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭wildlifeman

“it effects me only becasue my sister found him on her facebook. I searched for the same image and couldn’t see it which leads me to belieive that he blocked me directly. So she could see it and not me. An hour later my sister added his friend as a friend .now every one else can see him and I can’t”….so I suppose that does explain where you are getting your theory from, it makes sense now. So it seems he did block you but why did he block you. I think its because you are obsessing over this guy and he caught onto it. I used to work in a clothes shop and every time I went to the sweet shop the girl in there would turn purple and start stuttering and do silly things..it made me want to avoid her like the plague so maybe that’s what is happening here.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

I think the original idea of opening Facebook only to Harvard undergraduates might have had some merit.

i delete my facebook account.i am not wanted any way on it.i am not joining any more social websites.people don,t like me.so why try .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

/thread

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭TheBunk1

Man i'd love to have seen that facebook profile!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

As the OP has closed her account I think it's time to bring this to a conclusion.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement