Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best site for poker and not just because you get free $50

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭JayoFella

its the best site boys http://www.pokerstrategy.com/uT6EB9

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭IPR_Iain

JayoFella wrote: »

why do you keep your affiliate tag on it. If it is so good can we not just go to

www.pokerstrategy.com for the same thing.

off course you can but in case your too stupid to realise its called a refferal link and if if u click it then therefore i told you about the link so obciosly i want to refer some friends im not asking you to click the link and i dont understand b=why spitefull fools go out of there way to annoy people

I am no fool. and neither are others who will see this for what it is; a money making referral/affilliate link where you can make loads of money.

Where is the proof that you have done so well using this site?

I am sure the site is good but the way you have gone about it is FOOLISH

how have i gone about it foolish if you keep getting smart with me it will have consequences and i say that in the nicest way i can

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

how have i gone about it foolish if you keep getting smart with me it will have consequences and i say that in the nicest way i can
    Lololololol

You need to retire from the internet, it really isn't for you.

if people keep getting smat with me il find out who you's ae and smash you heads in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

What is "smat" and how does one avoid getting "smat"?

PM from Jay earlier today

oi
    u wanna ****ing watch yourself u fool dont be trying to make a thick out of me obviously im trying to get people to click my tag why else would i make a link next time u ****ing make a fool out of me something will happe =n i promise

Surely an intelligent person wouldn't go on like this.

TBH honest i shouldn't have to put up with threats in my inbox.

having a bad day yano yourself, taht ian fella is like a baby in a play ground @ look what jay said' look your going out of your way to to annoy so i mean this the next time you annoy me ian i mean it i wont even write a reply the world is a small place DOP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,320 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Jesus, looking at his spamming post history, this spamming clown and internet keyboard warrior is spamming his retard spamming link all over the site, even in the Star Craft forum (whatever the fck that is).
    Seriously, gfo.

how the **** is that spamming i made 2 threads you thick **** and in the star craft thread i have a vital point u idiot if u knew anything about poker you woud know what star craft is and the next time u point the word retard towards me ill find out who u are and smash your ****ing face in u ****ing fool im not here looking for arguments yet thick kid ***** keep getting ****ing smart i mean it watch that retard word especialy when you haven't a clue what your talking about my link of n the star craft page is for people to pm me if they want to talk about my proposal. why is this site full of losers who have nothing better to do then start arguments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,210 ✭✭✭argosy2006

how the **** is that spamming i made 2 threads you thick **** and in the star craft thread i have a vital point u idiot if u knew anything about poker you woud know what star craft is and the next time u point the word retard towards me ill find out who u are and smash your ****ing face in u ****ing fool im not here looking for arguments yet thick kid ***** keep getting ****ing smart i mean it watch that retard word especialy when you haven't a clue what your talking about my link of n the star craft page is for people to pm me if they want to talk about my proposal. why is this site full of losers who have nothing better to do then start arguments

I see no problem with your first post on this thread, its just a link, your not forcing people to join it,Could you teach us what you have learned from that site in a thread?
    that would be kool,
    But saying your going to smash people faces is a surefire way to get your self banned from Boards,

• Registered Users Posts: 3,238 ✭✭✭shano_88

jesus-facepalm-facepalm-jesus-epic-demotivational-poster-1218659828.jpg?1248715819

yes shano your right

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭MyPeopleDrankTheSoup

@ mods:

Please don't ban or close this thread.
    Yet.
    Thank You.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,320 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

From the Starcraft forum.
    well there is a poker player called david williams who is supposedly a very good star craft player and is in my opinion a great poker player and he says is poker play comes from star craft and there is various asian players who play srat craft and picked up poker as a hobbey and now are great players,

i have absolutly no idea what star craft is i actualy sat one time thought it was a board game but id like to learn the game,
    if you looking to get into poker i play about 70 hours of poker a week and i read and work alot on heads up play, i could help you get the grips with poker if you can master heads up play you will be a good player its one of the hardest styles in poker but with so many people starting to play heads up its a fountain of potential for money.

Admitting you know nothing about poker afterall?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭bubbleking

go back to your home country imo

From the Starcraft forum.

Admitting you know nothing about poker afterall?

you either cant read or your just slow in the head i said i dont know anything about star craft as in i cant play the game i wanted advice how to play kid

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭thebullkf

you either cant read or your just slow in the head i said i dont know anything about star craft as in i cant play the game i wanted advice how to play kid

how the **** haven't you been banned yet.:confused:

• Advertisement

get banned for what, because some stupid kids are getting cheeky i havent started these conversations these clowns have started with cheek and know i no classified information about 1 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,477 ✭✭✭newbie2

facepalming.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 LolNoob

In fairness I don't think I've ever seen someone type with their forehead so legibly.

get banned for what, because some stupid kids are getting cheeky i havent started these conversations these clowns have started with cheek and know i no classified information about 1 :)

oooohhhh... who is it??

and what is it??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 610 ✭✭✭TerryTibbs!

lol, learn to spell. Muppet.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Gway Jay ya homo, ill spar the mask off ya you queer.

ill hace a knock of anywan of ya's mad rats from wexford im in wexford now ill meet ya anywere anu of ya's take diwn me number go my facebook page ill smash your face's in trying to be hardmen on ****ing internyet ya mad faggits and u call me a homo and u use a word like homop go wash yourself me name is jayo mc im from town all you fools afraid to say who you's are but i know 2 of your names now pisht watch

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Gillybean72

Thats me fkd then!
    ill hace a knock of anywan of ya's mad rats from wexford im in wexford now ill meet ya anywere anu of ya's take diwn me number go my facebook page ill smash your face's in trying to be hardmen on ****ing internyet ya mad faggits and u call me a homo and u use a word like homop go wash yourself me name is jayo mc im from town all you fools afraid to say who you's are but i know 2 of your names now pisht watch

You are making some eejit of yourself in this forum...

whats your facebook page? i'm in wexford.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,282 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

JayoFella will no longer be troubling anybody on Boards.

Advertisement