Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best site for poker and not just because you get free $50

Options
  • 16-10-2010 6:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭

hello all ive been plaing poker for a few years now and for the majority of the time i was losing but then i came accross this site called p0kerstrategy and ive read alot of the strategical information and im now a consistent winner on full tilt and pokerstars i play plo and plo8 100 and 200 and ive been a consistent winner now for about 6 months cleaning up the fish , i think you should all join this site, you get a free 50 dollars to play any on line poker account but the free starting capital is nothing compared to the teaching the site gives so dont just join for the free 50 $ read all the articles its a great site there is the link people http://www.pokerstrategy.com/uT6EB9
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,150 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Sweet!

do i give you my credit card details here? Or do i wait til i get to the site?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭JayoFella

dont give credit card details mt friend simply enter a poker username and get it for that poker room but its the articles that are the gold not the $

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭HelloJellyFish

JayoFella wrote: »
    hello all ive been plaing poker for a few years now and for the majority of the time i was losing but then i came accross this site called p0kerstrategy and ive read alot of the strategical information and im now a consistent winner on full tilt and pokerstars i play plo and plo8 100 and 200 and ive been a consistent winner now for about 6 months cleaning up the fish , i think you should all join this site, you get a free 50 dollars to play any on line poker account but the free starting capital is nothing compared to the teaching the site gives so dont just join for the free 50 $ read all the articles its a great site there is the link people http://www.pokerstrategy.com/

What is your user name on Full Tilt and Pokerstars???

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

lol

i remain secret on full tilt as i spend alot of time on full tilt but pokerstras my name is jayotimeshine

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭winston82

i remain secret on full tilt as i spend Ialot of time on full tilt but pokerstras my name is jayotimeshine

Can i have the 50euro before i sign up?

i remain secret on full tilt as i spend alot of time on full tilt but pokerstras my name is jayotimeshine

Ha ha ha, why is it a secret if you so good, also I find no stats for "jayotimeshine" on Poker Stars.........:eek::eek::eek:

I think you are just talking crap, post some stats and I might join your site.

Ha ha ha, why is it a secret if you so good, also I find no stats for "jayotimeshine" on Poker Stars.........:eek::eek::eek:

I think you are just talking crap, post some stats and I might join your site.
    dont join the site then u clown im not here looking for people to join a site im simply telling people how great this site is and i rarely play poker stars as im working on something in full tilt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Is there articles on how to raise for information? It's something I don't do often enough but it is an area I would like to improve on. Any advice?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

Is there articles on how to raise for information? It's something I don't do often enough but it is an area I would like to improve on. Any advice?

They do a great piece on raise folding with <10BB to preserve your stack. Their "ship with any 2" section with no fold equity is also good. Would also like to find an article on raising to see where you are, but they are hard to find

• Advertisement

yes there is short stack and big stack articles for that information and the psychology articles are great they have great videos and all its an all round great site

hello all ive been plaing poker for a few years now and for the majority of the time i was losing but then i came accross this site called p0kerstrategy and ive read alot of the strategical information and im now a consistent winner on full tilt and pokerstars i play plo and plo8 100 and 200 and ive been a consistent winner now for about 6 months cleaning up the fish , i think you should all join this site, you get a free 50 dollars to play any on line poker account but the free starting capital is nothing compared to the teaching the site gives so dont just join for the free 50 $ read all the articles its a great site there is the link people http://www.pokerstrategy.com

I was just curious in seeing if you could back up the bold statements you make??? I would not mind learning from a pro like you, but it just looked like somebody who posted looking for new members on there poker site....:cool:

Well, I still thing you talking crap and can not back up how you are cleaning up the fish....:p:p

Good luck and I have joined your site, I will have a look and I hope I can learn something because I am still in the early stages when it comes to playing on line.

Can you give me advice on how to clear my €600 bonus on Full Tilt please??

I was just curious in seeing if you could back up the bold statements you make??? I would not mind learning from a pro like you, but it just looked like somebody who posted looking for new members on there poker site....:cool:

Well, I still thing you talking crap and can not back up how you are cleaning up the fish....:p:p

Good luck and I have joined your site, I will have a look and I hope I can learn something because I am still in the early stages when it comes to playing on line.

Can you give me advice on how to clear my €600 bonus on Full Tilt please??

hello my friend first of all i do not mind if you join this site im simple spreading the word of its excellence and obviously there is people on this talking crap but i am not one of them my claim is not even extravagant i have friends that play higher limits and win many for mtt's then me but i would be happy to share hand evaluations with you and give you some feedback if you want me to look at your had history, i am currently on top of my plo game i seem to be crushing the fish on full tilt so here is my best option for clearing the 600 bonus play at least 4 if possible 8 tables of ring game plo you get full tilt points for every hand your dealt cards so simply fold 80 % of your hands so on a scale of 600 hands an hour you tend to make back at least your blinds if u play solid and fold 80% of hands pre flop and been ultra aggressive when u it the hands u want to end the hands as uixk as possible, if you dont play plo fixed limt hold big stack ring game is a great way to clear bonus either weay same rules apply fold alot of hands ei know it can get boring but if your making mioney and when you climb the stakes to higher cash games it certainly is far from boring, good luck pal

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭HigsBoson

hello my friend first of all i do not mind if you join this site im simple spreading the word of its excellence and obviously there is people on this talking crap but i am not one of them my claim is not even extravagant i have friends that play higher limits and win many for mtt's then me but i would be happy to share hand evaluations with you and give you some feedback if you want me to look at your had history, i am currently on top of my plo game i seem to be crushing the fish on full tilt so here is my best option for clearing the 600 bonus play at least 4 if possible 8 tables of ring game plo you get full tilt points for every hand your dealt cards so simply fold 80 % of your hands so on a scale of 600 hands an hour you tend to make back at least your blinds if u play solid and fold 80% of hands pre flop and been ultra aggressive when u it the hands u want to end the hands as uixk as possible, if you dont play plo fixed limt hold big stack ring game is a great way to clear bonus either weay same rules apply fold alot of hands ei know it can get boring but if your making mioney and when you climb the stakes to higher cash games it certainly is far from boring, good luck pal

Jay. Who is your favorite pro player?

HigsBoson wrote: »
    Jay. Who is your favorite pro player?

well thats a tough one i suppose my favoutire tournement player is phil ivey

my favored cash game player is tom dwan
    #
    and my fav omaha player is ziigmund

i suppose if i had to pick a fav player i would pick tom dwan simply because he gives hope to all internet players tom started with $50 on line now has millions

what about you mate who do you like

and isildur1

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭DJKendo

dont join the site then u clown im not here looking for people to join a site im simply telling people how great this site is and i rarely play poker stars as im working on something in full tilt

you say you 'rarely' play Pokerstars.

there are absolutely 0 stats for the SN you provided though.

lol

because ita not my full tag u simple kid i dont need to prove myself to kids who only play poker to go all in on a free chip site pisht i play every day of my life on full tilt poker, and i dont use these tracking sites you all need to use here, you all think winning 4g is unbelieveable, donkey if you want to see me ill happily play you on any stakes ( not micro cause im not arsed winning cents) any game on near enough any site so if you have a nice pokerstars account ill play you heads up when ever your ready, this forum is full of kids just been cheeky with there mouths i didnt join this site for attention or to prove myself to some donkey thats why i dont right my tag every were and tell people to look my stats up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 rakebackblogger

Why dont you play on the eurosites Jayo? There are a bit softer than full tilt.

yeah mate i agree there is more fish and lighter opponents on the lies of paddy power and ladbroes etc, but i lie to multi table 4-8 plo tables and on the irish sites there is not enough players playing for you to multi table and you dont get rakeback on the irish sites, but the main reason is you only get better by playing better opponents, and if u win a $5 mtt on paddy or ladbrokes you might win $150 you could win 4 times that on full tilt although it might be harder but if you believe then you can achieve

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

because ita not my full tag u simple kid i dont need to prove myself to kids who only play poker to go all in on a free chip site pisht i play every day of my life on full tilt poker, and i dont use these tracking sites you all need to use here, you all think winning 4g is unbelieveable, donkey if you want to see me ill happily play you on any stakes ( not micro cause im not arsed winning cents) any game on near enough any site so if you have a nice pokerstars account ill play you heads up when ever your ready, this forum is full of kids just been cheeky with there mouths i didnt join this site for attention or to prove myself to some donkey thats why i dont right my tag every were and tell people to look my stats up

lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 B2BAces

Crushing while 8tabeling 100-200 PLO tables without stats , you got some mad skills .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭Hedman

Flushdraw wrote: »
    They do a great piece on raise folding with <10BB to preserve your stack. Their "ship with any 2" section with no fold equity is also good. Would also like to find an article on raising to see where you are, but they are hard to find

If they have an article on "calling to keep people honest" i'm sold.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭DeadMoney

If this is the pokerstrategy.com thing, then from what I read on 2+2 a while back it is legit and lots of legit members there reported that they received the $50 after passing a quiz. Not sure what rules are however with regards to withdrawing and I'd imagine you'd have to rake plenty of hands first.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Muckster

DeadMoney wrote: »
    If this is the pokerstrategy.com thing, then from what I read on 2+2 a while back it is legit and lots of legit members there reported that they received the $50 after passing a quiz. Not sure what rules are however with regards to withdrawing and I'd imagine you'd have to rake plenty of hands first.

I am pretty sure that you need to play a ton of hands before you can cash out.

B2BAces wrote: »
    Crushing while 8tabeling 100-200 PLO tables without stats , you got some mad skills .
    i have many stats witch i will post my graphs if you like adn ill just xxx my name, also i never said i was crushing i said i was a consistent winner witch means i make a profit by the end of the month , but some night i get crushed but ill make up for it in turbo, stt's and i dont 8 table plo 100, 200 i play plo8 25 and 50 to mate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 B2BAces

I am pretty sure that you need to play a ton of hands before you can cash out.

You need to rake the amount of the starting capital to cash it . $50 rake is not that big of a deal considering it's free . That's on Party and William Hill , the tilt bonus probably requires more time as it needs 1K points .

100 ppp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Isn't that the site where shortstacking ratholing bottom dwellers teach other drooling morons how to play a 20bb stack and leg it if you double up?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭ru437z9t8fidq2

DeadMoney wrote: »

i got this on partypoker. is the best of the no deposit bonus offers by far. you need 100ppp to withdraw, unlike 3000 for some other sites that offer this money

Advertisement