Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best site for poker and not just because you get free $50

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,412 ✭✭✭Lazare

JayoFella wrote: »
    also i never said i was crushing i said i was a consistent winner witch means i make a profit by the end of the month ,

You may have to chalk November down as a losing month since you'll be spending so much time smashing faces.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭Lurker1977

thumbs_funny_demotivational-012.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭HelloJellyFish

This has become the funniest tread I have read in ages, from the first post to the last....lol

128919862346227804.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 16,017 ✭✭✭✭event

ill hace a knock of anywan of ya's mad rats from wexford im in wexford now ill meet ya anywere anu of ya's take diwn me number go my facebook page ill smash your face's in trying to be hardmen on ****ing internyet ya mad faggits and u call me a homo and u use a word like homop go wash yourself me name is jayo mc im from town all you fools afraid to say who you's are but i know 2 of your names now pisht watch
    Zaph wrote: »
    JayoFella will no longer be troubling anybody on Boards.

aww, why ban him, we may know who he is now

http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=7989111558

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭thebullkf

event wrote: »
    aww, why ban him, we may know who he is now

http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=7989111558

jesus..if there were ever acase for sterilisation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭marty whelan

thebullkf wrote: »
    jesus..if there were ever acase for sterilisation.

Is this some elaborate hoax? Do people like this really exist? That bebo page is frightening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 LolNoob

Is this some elaborate hoax? Do people like this really exist? That bebo page is frightening.
    Absolutely. That profile and those connected contain the names and faces of the next generation of jail filling, social welfare abusing scum that we as taxpayers will have to cough up the bill for. It's absolutely incredible how someone can sit at a computer, with full access to spell checkers, dictionaries etc, and yet be satisfied with posting such utter ****e full of spelling and grammar mistakes that even broke, struggling children in Africa have come to get a grasp of.

It's a shame, if the social welfare were to disappear tomorrow we'd see a drop in the numbers of these people, simply because they're not fit to survive by themselves (while living within the constraits of the law, at the very least).

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

Never mind, I found it! lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,764 ✭✭✭DeadParrot

brilliant stuff
    wp all round

• Registered Users Posts: 1,716 ✭✭✭poker--addict

just started at comment one page one, read all way to end..best laugh i have had in a while...well played lads hahaha :Dbiggrin.gif all in favor of letting jayoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo back on say aye!! :p

😎

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 722 ✭✭✭Rycn

1138572410a10485434174l.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 722 ✭✭✭Rycn

Hes mates with the chap who jumped in the liffey for 50 quid.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭PeterKelly!

bring back jayo !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Oh my god I have not laughed so hard in quite a while. The fella looks about 14.

Let's see some of my favourite James info on bebo,god love him.

Sports
    i do a bit of boxin the odd time if i wake up its just a ****in effort yano shouldnt have to train to punch someone in the mouth **** like that is nautral but i love ball . . . .united !!!!!!!!!!!!!! and is gamblin a sport??poker is quality

Charming.

things jayo loves
    HIMSELF HA ONLY BUZZIN . . . . EH POKER . . . .CURRY . . . SOME BOOKIES . . .THE 5 STAR . . . .FUNLAND THE ODD TIME . . .FUNDERLAND . . .WHEN ITS RAININ OUT I LOVE IT . .. STRIKE OUT IN COURTS . . . GETTIN THE BETTER OF THE GUARDA . . . .SUPERMAXS WHEN YOUR IN STORE STREET ALL NIGHT . . .JUDGE ANN RYAN (SHE WANTS ME I THINK) . . . PIZZA . . RIB STEAK . . . ME FRIENDS . ..TAXI'S . . . .XBOX LIVE . . . .RIPLLE BARS . . . GAY SEX . . . MALES . . .DRINKIN ON BUSES TOP NOTCH . .. .JEAN PAUL GAUTIER . . . . TUPAC . . .LIL WAYNE . . .KANYE WEST . . . MANCHESTER UNITED . . . CHELSEA AND LIVERPOOL LOSEN . . .THE GREEN MAN I HATE THE RED WAN . . . SKYLINES . .. THE DARK ASWELL I SUPPOSE TO MANY THINGS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 noobyfish

Hello guys,

i found this site via google when i searched for some places to post my referer links:D

Is it allowed to post one with explanation about the site aso? Since the other one wasnt deleted i thought it would be worth at least the question;)

Cheers

noobyfish

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

noobyfish wrote: »
    Hello guys,

i found this site via google when i searched for some places to post my referer links:D

Is it allowed to post one with explanation about the site aso? Since the other one wasnt deleted i thought it would be worth at least the question;)

Cheers

noobyfish

Spamming does appear to be fine these days, more so because nobody reads the forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 884 ✭✭✭ya-ba-da-ba-doo

I signed up to this pokerstrategy site, got the 50 quid and sent to a new full tilt account i made. Then, with this new account, I played my real full tilt account heads up and got myself a nifty fifty quid to help my bankroll :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭RoadSweeper

idiot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 noobyfish

ok bohsman than let me give it a try what i think it s no spam:

At Blackmoonpoker you are able to get: (If referlink is a mess than feel free to delete it.)

Get US$ 25 + US$ 50 for free at 888poker + bankroll management integrated

Get 20€ + 40€ for free at Party Poker

Get US$ 10 tournament bonus + US $25 starting capital at betsson poker

Get US$ 10 for free at betfair poker

and more upcoming promotions in the next time

New:

Be a winner in the Daily lucky 5 players - promotion in their forums and get credited with € 25 at EuroSuperPoker (BossMediaNetwork/IPN)

Apply for the new ComeOn Poker bankroll. Get credited with US$ 20 at ComeOn Poker (Cake Network)

They are running new promotions every week.

Rakeraces are coming up so you can play with a better value.

• Advertisement

I can't see this going well.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

bohsman wrote: »

Traitor

idiot

Was that aimed at me? If so, care to explain why?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 610 ✭✭✭TerryTibbs!

You did a idiotic thing.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Jul3s

You did a idiotic thing.
    And you're from Wexford.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭bonzer79

First 5 pages were a great read. :D I signed up to that poker strategy free $50 and used it on 888 that was about 6 weeks ago blew it on the roulette tbls then last Thursday I received an email to tell me they had given me another $50 free for PartyPoker.com :D Don't know about the rest of ye but I certainly don't refuse free money!

You did a idiotic thing.

Jul3s wrote: »
    And you're from Wexford.

Both of you don't deserve responses but in any case, I don't know about yous but i'll take advantage of free money when it's given to me! That $50 turned my bankroll from ~$200 to $250, which i have now turned to over $1,150 - and that's with me withdrawing nearly $300! So excuse me for being the idiot!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭RoadSweeper

What you did was strictly against the TOC of Full Tilt and any other poker site for that matter. It is also against the good nature of the promotion provided to you.

1. You had multiple accounts on the same site. This is not allowed
    2. You chip dumped the bonus money to your 'real account'. This is strictly forbidden.

I am very surprised that this wasnt detected, but standard punishment is money seized and both accounts closed.

Its frankly a disgusting act, but you seem to find comfort in cheating $50.

BTW, a good number of members of this forum work in Full Tilts security and fraud office in Dublin, so nice brag.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 610 ✭✭✭TerryTibbs!

Both of you don't deserve responses but in any case, I don't know about yous but i'll take advantage of free money when it's given to me! That $50 turned my bankroll from ~$200 to $250, which i have now turned to over $1,150 - and that's with me withdrawing nearly $300! So excuse me for being the idiot!
    You are a cheat. Hope you are caught. Stop lying about winnings too please.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭westlife2010

how have i gone about it foolish if you keep getting smart with me it will have consequences and i say that in the nicest way i can
    FIGHT FIGHT! what is your weight division Jayo?.......... unban and put him down the well?

Advertisement