Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OK its hotting up in Eire even in your face on the motorways of Eire

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 610 ✭✭✭TerryTibbs!

Is this a roleplaying game or are people serious?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭derry

Eh? What makes you think silver and gold prices will skyrocket in December? And your original theory had the Punt coming in in December and armed forces having to stop riots.

These aren't theories to be honest. You're just making bomb shelters out of molehills

Well if you want to continue to keep taking the daily dose of government cool aid through the Irish media and world main stream media go ahead and be suckered time and time again

Frank Halls MAYA explained it best an economist is somebody who tells you where you went wrong when it tooo late

Same for the main stream media they only tell you where the bomb went off after the event

Lucky in the world there does exist many sites out there mostly non main stream that predict remarkably accuratly many years in advance the way the economies will progress.
    Its often not voodoo looking in crytal balls but merely reading the economic papers and what they plan for the victims from think tanks that own most all governments of the world and get them to stick the economic liknife in

These sites that predict many of these things are listed on the video such as www.infowars.com

So if you open your eye balls past the bird cage litter news papers or the brain washing TV services that never tell you real things like our president on the 8th of May 2010 had dinner with Henery Kissinger a wanted war criminal in the RDS Ballsbridge Dublin

But my media services will film that and tell you that for no cost if you bother to go look at my films at www.youtube.com/user/dcbourbonireland and at www.wearechange.ie

So feel free to wait for Decmber and not buy gold or siver when every day it increases a few extra Euro an onze

Derry

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

derry wrote: »
    That might very well be the case
    Bear in mind that under the Lisbon treaty if there was a peoples rebellion and the Irish army and garda chose not to act on it for some reason the EU can send over other EU armies and police forces to help out here
    lol, no they can't. You think if the Garda and Army refused to do the bidding of the government that they'd call in emergency services from the EU? :pac:

As for the army stuff, I'll leave that for yekahs to take apart.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

I'm sorry but that whole "i'm not a person, therefore the laws don't apply to me" line just doesn't wash. If you try to pull that in court for any shape or form of serious offence, you'll quickly find that the law does apply to you, specifically the mental health act!
    Why have the criminals of Ireland (or Eire, if you prefer) copped on to the fact that they need only say "no" when the sneaky judge says do you understand? for all charges to be instantly dropped. I'll tell you why, cos it's f'ucking nonsense, that's why!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭derry

MarkR wrote: »
    What? You're not a person?

So you are
    • Not a human being
    • Not a part of a group of human beings
    • not recognized by law as having rights and duties.

I tried to read that waffle about getting cases dismissed, but it was unintelligible.

Are there any cases where this has worked?

As I listed before the group experts on this subject would be found at www.freemanirealnd.ning.com
    Not being the expert but undersatanding the basics it goes like this

A human is not a person under law unless he converts him/herself to person

A company corperation is never a human but can be a person

For a human to represent him/herself in a court which isnt a common law court but a commecail court eg civil it requires the existance of two persons in dispute with some contract with each other to be there for the judge to judge this contract dispute

A human must get converted to a person to be involved in this contract law court. If he or her self doesnt choose to convert to a person and remains a human the court case cant proceed as the civil courts cant touch humans that havent been converted to a person
    If the court cant get the human to convert from a human to person the case cant proceed

That requires the dim wits which enter into contract court to fall into the well laid traps one of which is to agree to contract with the judge of the contract court
    Once the human contracts with the Judge he is automatically converted to person

So specal traps of legal ease are made to fast track this convertion process

The judge might say "do you understand me" which really means "do you stand under me ".
    Dimwits says "yes" contract is now made with the judge problem solved and the dim wit agrees that this judge will now "stand over him and be his judge" and he now converted to person in a contract and now two persons are in court and the court case can commence

If the dim wit knew that the judge was actually a servant of his and he stands over the judge unless he agrees to be a dim wit and stand under the judge and he doesnt fall into the traps and become converted to a person the contract law case cant proceed

But if you want more info on the traps of the legal system go to the sites I pointed out in the thread and they can show you examples of success here in Ireland and elsewhere in the world that follows british laws and that includes the USA ,Canada ,South africa most ex British colonies . Irish law is based on British law and the legal systrem here is the BAR british registered something or other and the Senior concill in ireland is often also a dual title queens consil .So dont give me that crap that Irish law is diferent if you dont know the subject its so british it stinks

From that site you might not just stop yourself becoming a person in a court that wants to fine you but you might just un dim wit yourselffrom the brain washing the legal system uses to fool you with
    Even many trained legal people dont know this stuff and when shown it cant believe its correct

If you want to pusue this legal type issue start a thread in legal section or similar and I will join you there if you want but its not the main thrust of this thread which is why is money going back to the mint and what type of money is it and is this Irish euro money and will the Irish euro be extict soon
    Will that possibly rigger unrest that the governemnt has already planned for

Derry

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Is this a roleplaying game or are people serious?
    That's not really adding anything, is it?

And can we not go into the Freeman beliefs? There's already threads about it, or start a new one. Wither way it's just going to drag things off topic here.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Jaden wrote: »
    I'd imagine that's what it was. Depending on the amount of coins being released, all three of the commeorative coins may have been in the trucks. Possibly a good move by the government. It'd be a nice little earner. A mate of mine sold the Millenium Coins when they came out, to Americans who paid €50 a pop for them. They're probably worth a lot more now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

I'm sorry but that whole "i'm not a person, therefore the laws don't apply to me" line just doesn't wash. If you try to pull that in court for any shape or form of serious offence, you'll quickly find that the law does apply to you, specifically the mental health act!
    Why have the criminals of Ireland (or Eire, if you prefer) copped on to the fact that they need only say "no" when the sneaky judge says do you understand? for all charges to be instantly dropped. I'll tell you why, cos it's f'ucking nonsense, that's why!

Take the evening off and have a read of the thread surrounding Freemen etc

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055957447

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

Originally Posted by sbsquarepants

You're telling me you've tried it and can prove what you say, or are you assuming as much?

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭wildefalcon

I donno about the Mint and all that, but I've seen a heck of a lot more army activity in the last 2 weeks, lots of heavy vehicles, those 8 wheel personnel carriers and things around the Laois area. Regular convoys.

I'd have thought that with no UN duty, and cutbacks, that there'd be much less.

It might be no harm if there was a coup.

Couldn't be much worse than the muppets we have "running" the show at the moment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭Boo Radley

It might be no harm if there was a coup.

Couldn't be much worse than the muppets we have "running" the show at the moment.

Not so sure about that. History around the world tells a different tale.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

I think the Irish Army could do a Coup Well, They are a small Profesional outfit, However they would be left in the same situation as the rest of us,

What THEN

THe Irish Army have the capacity to Storm Leinster house the Aras and every council chamber in Ireland Simultaneously, Problem is What do they do then, I know a few People in the Irish army and they will tell you fair Quick that they didnt Sign up for a miliary Junta, actually that'd be the polar opposite of what they signed up for, SO Yeah the Army Could 'Take' The country, but then what.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

SO Yeah the Army Could 'Take' The country, but then what.

Form a democratic government .

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭Boo Radley

espinolman wrote: »
    Form a democratic government .

Hmmm. Firstly I thought that's what we had. Secondly I'm not sure that's generally what happens after a successful military coup.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

derry wrote: »
    As one wit in the past said a rumour isnt true until it has been denied

Also now your trying to tell me your in the army now .So is this final proof the conspiracy theory section is policed by the intelegence units of the Irish army who should be out there crawling in the muck and shooting paper targets

Enlighten me what shape size and color is supercash .
    Does it have some super powers maybe stealthy powers about it that low level plebs like us ay down below will never get to see this supercash .

Still doesnt answer the question why cash is going to the Mint ???

I mean there could be some explanation like its gold Bullion for Ireland to start minting its own Gold coins as they see the paper money is going the way of the used toilet paper system its outlived its usefullness

Lets see gold has gone from E150 euros an onze to over E1000 euros an onze in about ten years could there be something saying EEEEEKKKKKKKK paper money is KAPUT

Nope I was going to Sandyford anyway and its free country with open accesss highways last I saw unless your privy to the new FASHIMO laws under marshall laws that they didnt tell us out here ???

So whats the story got the Curragh camp arranged as your FEMA death camps

Its a public areana and anything on the public road I can video anytime I want . I only lowwer the camera so that I dont get some Garda with your fashismo ideas keeping me delayed for half an hour as I explain my rights to him and explain the oath of office to the Garda that he a servant of the people and not judge jury and prosicutor as some few garda think they are .

Also I am involved with the freeman of Ireland site www.tnsradio and www.freemanireland.ning.com where they have studied the irish laws including the driving laws
    First thing under common law if you dont injure, kill or defreaud or damage some other Human there is no crime commited period .Common law is what applies to us non comercial joe soaps who are human and not persons .
    So unless I let my self be converted through the acceptance of a summons to "standing under " a judge when he says do you " understand " him eg do you allow yourself be judged under this judge (Legalease is another trick lingo he legal system uses ) to a person I cant be judged in commercail court which acts on statuetes

So now please define exactly which law I broke did I kill somebody did I injure somebody did I defraud some body did I damage somebody
    If none of these apply then your taking comercail laws or statutes that apply to a " person " and as I am not a " person " but a human these Statutes what you think are laws dont apply to me the human

However if you want to think your a " person " that thing in capital letters on say what you think is your driving licence and you wish to represent he commesial enteprise Mr JOE BLOGGS in a commercail court dont be suprised if they fine you as a " person " for some other STATUTES which you might think are laws but are not applicable the humans and are the legalease traps they set for the Humans who are dumb eneough to think they are a " person "

If you dont believe me look the pink peice of paper called a driving licence it is all Capitals MR JOE BLOGGS and the owner of that pink paper isnt you but the department of enviorment .
    If you chose to fraudulently claim that pink paper is your peice of paper and say that in court by saying my name is MR JOE BLOGGS as per that pink peice of paper when clearly it isnt your pink paper then you are commiting purdury in court
    Thats what you you get fined for when the judge says we fine you X euros for speeding (oh buy the I way I the judge didnt mention thats only the excuse to fine you with its the purdury in my court that I am fining you for but I thought seeing as you such a dimmit to think that speeding fines apply to you well I might as well humour you in your stupdity in our devious legalese system and give you the fine you expect to recieve )

But I presume I lost you at the point when your brainwashing
    " I must do what the governemnt says at all times they are the law, it does'nt compute, it does'nt compute ,system failure ,system failure ...." kicked in

Me the only thing I did wrong is take my dangerous weapon ever invented against government corruption and expose it to the truth when even the Irish RTE media wouldnt do that so I stand guilty of fighting back against the corrupt regime here
    "standing under " oh I forgot you will take any Irish army unlawful orders to transport the loot that was stolen from the peoples of Eire and shoot people dead if nessary because they pointed the camera of truth at you

It may have escaped your notice that there was a convoy in front that wouldnt allow anything in any lane overtake the convoy so all traffic had to go along at the same speed for the length from the airport to the Dundrum turn off

Anyway as alway the thread will deteriote to issues of driving the fact the country is being robbed of 35 trillion or E10,000 per person in Ireland and climbing is alway some issue minor issue on driving that front loads some brains as tey hemmorge money as the governemnt robs them stupid
    At the rate the Irish are losing money from this governemnt massive robbery scam they wont be able to afford a push bike soon

I mean the Irish civil service service pension system has been robbed of 90% of its value and will probably go belly up soon
    But many of the dim wits in the civil service still think the governmet who helped the great cash robbery of history are the good guys
    With that logic and brains like that is there any hope for Eire

Derry

This post is just amazing tbh. how do people get into this stuff? :confused:

I presume all these predictions on the future of the euro are as accurate as your previous one?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

This post is just amazing tbh. how do people get into this stuff? :confused:

I presume all these predictions on the future of the euro are as accurate as your previous one?

I'm amazed we're still talking about the OP's utter rubbish.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

charlemont wrote: »
    I hope on the 4nd of december the people of cork come out and support the actions that will be taken on that day, its gonna be a historic day lads, ill say no more, just be there, http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=133903089991951
    just wanna ask,what do you hope to achieve with this march?

everyone knows about the corrupt goverment,everyone wants something to change.
    In this day and age peaceful protest do **** all.

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭Divorce Referendum

who said anything about "peaceful" ?
    be there ...

It says it on the facebook page
    Take to the streets this December in peaceful protest

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭Sparticle

be there ...

Please don't embarrass us as a nation.

be there ...
    As has been pointed out your facebook page says a peaceful protest.

What will this protest do?
    Everyone knows about this issue so its not for raising awareness.
    If you wanna make a change why not run for election or something.

Also the hinted promise of violence doesnt get me all misty eyed.
    If thats the sort of thing you want i hope your protest fails miserably

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭PanchoVilla

seannash wrote: »
    As has been pointed out your facebook page says a peaceful protest.

What will this protest do?
    Everyone knows about this issue so its not for raising awareness.
    If you wanna make a change why not run for election or something.

Also the hinted promise of violence doesnt get me all misty eyed.
    If thats the sort of thing you want i hope your protest fails miserably

It will be a step towards unifying this deeply divided country. The more people who protest, the more others will feel they should so something as well. Apathy has allowed corruption to run rampant in this country. Demonstrations show that it's the people of this country who really hold the power, not the government and their millionaire benefactors.

Also, I will be at this protest along with a few friends and if we see anyone trying to turn it into a battle with the Gardaí we'll make a citizens arrest and hand you over to the nearest Garda. Don't even think about turning this demonstration into a riot.

As far as the original post, coin blanks are manufactured somewhere in Europe then sent to the various member states to be pressed or minted or whatever the terminology is. Each member state has their own variant of coins so it would be too difficult logistically to manufacture them all at one site. Really nothing to worry about.

It will be a step towards unifying this deeply divided country.
    This isnt an antagonisitic post but can you explain the divide.Im fairly sure everyone in the country is fed up with the goverment,where is the divide

The more people who protest, the more others will feel they should so something as well. Apathy has allowed corruption to run rampant in this country. Demonstrations show that it's the people of this country who really hold the power, not the government and their millionaire benefactors.

Cool,but i honestly dont think a protest holds any weight anymore.I think you time would be better spent getting yourself( or someone who the group feels is on the side of the people)in a position of power where they can actually make a difference
    Also, I will be at this protest along with a few friends and if we see anyone trying to turn it into a battle with the Gardaí we'll make a citizens arrest and hand you over to the nearest Garda. Don't even think about turning this demonstration into a riot.

good to see that there will be some mature and sensible people at it.

People seem to forget that people in the gardai are citizens of ireland too and are effected also.Totally pointless picking on someone who is doing there job,especially the ground troops

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

i dont advocate any violence towards garda, some of whom are friends of mine and are also disgusted by the way this country is run.. but a peaceful protest has to make a lot of noise and a big statement of intent as to what the people want. theres no point turning up and and not making an impact and i dont mean smashing up the place either...

but a peaceful protest has to make a lot of noise and a big statement of intent as to what the people want.
    Cool id imagine that you guys will be shouting about corruption,we want change,the bankers should go to jail etc etc

These are all very valid points but this protest will do absolutely nothing to change any of this.

Do you think that the politicians not know they are corrupt or that the bankers dont know they were too greedy and ****ed up alot of people lives.

Im in no way defending them but this is the wrong sort of "action" to be taking.
    Like i said get one of your own in there

This isnt an antagonisitic post but can you explain the divide.Im fairly sure everyone in the country is fed up with the goverment,where is the divide

North vs south, east vs west, country vs city, FF vs FG, rich vs poor, educated vs working class, public sector vs private sector, there are so many divides I could go on and on.
    Cool,but i honestly dont think a protest holds any weight anymore.I think you time would be better spent getting yourself( or someone who the group feels is on the side of the people)in a position of power where they can actually make a difference

Sometimes potential leaders need encouragement to stand up for what they believe. A show of power in the form of a demonstration or protest may be what is needed. On the other side of that, a complete lack of protest only encourages a corrupt government to continue on down the same path. They just see that the Irish don't really care what happens in this country if we choose to just stay at home and say nothing.

These protests are not for the benefit of the government, but for the people who feel that they are the only ones who are outraged with what's going on in this country. It's a show of solidarity with our fellow citizens and a means to support each other in times of despair.

i dont advocate any violence towards garda, some of whom are friends of mine and are also disgusted by the way this country is run.. but a peaceful protest has to make a lot of noise and a big statement of intent as to what the people want. theres no point turning up and and not making an impact and i dont mean smashing up the place either...

Ok, well I really don't know what you intend on doing but just be aware that there will be people there who won't hesitate to grab you by the scruff and drag you down to the Garda station if you start smashing things up. That includes breaking McDonald's/Starbucks windows and that sort or nonsense. That sort of action only invites the riot police to start cracking skulls and I will not stand by while a few angry kids take their frustration out on innocent windows.

If you want to smash things up then I suggest you hold your own demonstration where people will be aware of the possibility of violence and are given the opportunity to prepare accordingly. I do believe those kinds of protests are sometimes necessary but not at the expense of a well organized peaceful demonstration where there may be children, pregnant women or other vulnerable citizens present.

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

Cool id imagine that you guys will be shouting about corruption,we want change,the bankers should go to jail etc etc

These are all very valid points but this protest will do absolutely nothing to change any of this.

Do you think that the politicians not know they are corrupt or that the bankers dont know they were too greedy and ****ed up alot of people lives.

Im in no way defending them but this is the wrong sort of "action" to be taking.
    Like i said get one of your own in there

I don't get you at all. Why would you on the one hand promote the "democratic" solution and on the other try to discourage people from using their constitutional right to peaceful protest? The government are obviously in the pocket of the banksters, they proved as much by bailing out anglo for the sake of the financial houses from the tax payers pockets for generations. It's a shame the working class are so distracted and indifferent to politics and the new middle-class are scared to death of becoming working-class again. If we don't do something collectively we are going to go down in history as ignorant spineless pussy's incapable of getting off our fat arses who gave tacit aprooval to our country being fleeced. Our grandchildren will view us with contempt and they'll be right.

and btw it does pay to protest.
    Ireland must now pay more than Greece to borrow.
    Dublin has played by the book. It has taken pre-emptive steps to please the markets and the EU. It has done an IMF job without the IMF. Indeed, is has gone further than the IMF would have dared to go.
    It has imposed draconian austerity measures. The solidarity of the country has been remarkable. There have no riots, and no terrorist threats.

greece-strike.jpgProtesters attack riot police in Athens over harsh austerity measures

Yet as of today it is paying 5.48pc to borrow for ten years, or near 8pc in real terms once deflation is factored in. This is crippling and puts the country on an unsustainable debt trajectory if it lasts for long.
    Yet Greece is able to borrow from the EU at 5pc and from the IMF at a staggered rate far below that (still too high for the policy to work, but that is another matter). These were the terms of the €110bn joint bail-out.
    To add insult to injury Ireland is having SUBSIDIZE Greece to meet its share of the rescue fund.
    I am sure you can all see the absurdity of this. It has moral hazard written all over it, and shows what happens once a dysfunctional system twists itself into ever greater knots rather confronting the core issue.
    Yes, I know that the Irish and Greek maturities are different but the fact is that Greece has extracted better terms by letting matters get further out of hand.
    George Papandreou’s PASOK has benefitted from dilly-dallying on the first set of austerity measures, and – not to be too diplomatic about it – by insulting the Germans with demands for war reparations. Hotheads also set fire to downtown Athens and Thessaloniki, improving the effect.
    If I were Irish – (and I suppose in a sense I am: Sir John Parnell was my great, great, great grandfather) – I would be a little annoyed.
    http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/finance/ambroseevans-pritchard/100007444/it-pays-to-riot-in-europe/

I don't get you at all. Why would you on the one hand promote the "democratic" solution and on the other try to discourage people from using their constitutional right to peaceful protest? The government are obviously in the pocket of the banksters, they proved as much by bailing out anglo for the sake of the financial houses from the tax payers pockets for generations. It's a shame the working class are so distracted and indifferent to politics and the new middle-class are scared to death of becoming working-class again. If we don't do something collectively we are going to go down in history as ignorant spineless pussy's incapable of getting off our fat arses who gave tacit aprooval to our country being fleeced. Our grandchildren will view us with contempt and they'll be right.

I was just trying to understand why people would protest and he gave me some valid reasons.

I honestly think that it wont change anything by protesting and the time would be better spent getting someone elected to represent them.

Your spouting stuff the whole country knows(the bankers have the goverment in there pockets etc)and tarring every working class person as someone who is distracted and indifferent.

Ill admit i really really hate debating politics.I honestly dont have any interest in it to be perfectly honest but as i said i was curious as to why people choose to go down this route instead of focusing there efforts on doing something that will,in my opinion,result in something actually being done

To be honest I dont agree with the divides that are listed above either
    Alot of them dont exist anymore(i mean east versus west,c'mon)

Im not gonna get into the whole constitutional right ****e as it also bores me to tears when people start down that train of debate.

As for my grandchildren i dont think the history of ireland will reflect the opinion of me the same way i dont think everyone from northern ireland is in the IRA or willing to go on a hunger strike at the drop of a hat.

I also dont get some of your views BB but i allow you to express them on here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orange_Revolution

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overthrow_of_Slobodan_Milo%C5%A1evi%C4%87

thats the type of thing we need here i presume Pancho Villa wants us to bring tea and sandwiches and have a sing song....

by the way senor Villa, if you want to talk down on me (someone you dont even know) and make threats about things i have no intention of doing, i suggest you should make yourself known and say these things to my face...

i understand where your coming from though, but you dont have to be so antagonistic about it...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

and btw it does pay to protest.

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/finance/ambroseevans-pritchard/100007444/it-pays-to-riot-in-europe/

That guy should read up on what the Greeks have had to endure.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

Advertisement