Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gardai, Government, Privately owned Corporations. Enslavement

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

I suspect the website you linked to simply finds the address of the search entry, rather than actually lets you know if it's a company or not. Being in the phone book doesn't automatically mean you are a company, if you get what I mean.
    Where does D&B get its data?
    D&B has built the most extensive business information database in the world with over 140,000,000 business records.. We collect and receive information from a broad array of sources, including:
    Direct investigations and interviews with the company principals.
    Payment and banking data from company suppliers, with over 1 billion annual trade updates.
    Suits, liens, judgment, UCCs, business registrations, corporate details and bankruptcy filings from state and county courthouses.
    Corporate financial reports and filings.
    Contracts, grants, loans and debarments from the federal government.
    100% US bankruptcy coverage
    News and media sources.
    Telephone company data and print directories.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes

Could you point out where exactly on the stock exchange they are? How much do these shares cost? Where's the AGM? Who's on the board?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Richard tea

Hello Talkie, I find this stuff fascinating but confusing.

Here are some of the sites with good info and videos

http://freemanireland.ning.com/video

http://www.youtube.com/user/cveitch?blend=2&ob=1

My only problem is, during the videos, the person in question talks the talk ( freeman of the land stuff ) and that all sounds good. But you never really see a follow up video of a success story.:confused: Do all these people end up going to court and end up paying a fine:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

Hello Talkie, I find this stuff fascinating but confusing.

Here are some of the sites with good info and videos

http://freemanireland.ning.com/video

http://www.youtube.com/user/cveitch?blend=2&ob=1

My only problem is, during the videos, the person in question talks the talk ( freeman of the land stuff ) and that all sounds good. But you never really see a follow up video of a success story.:confused: Do all these people end up going to court and end up paying a fine:confused:

Its bullsh1t Im afraid--it even gets a special mention in the legal discussion forum charter(post 3 and 5)http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054891512 .

Cant look at either clips--is one of them just audio?if so think it was posted here before and fair play to yer man for chancing his arm all the same

• Registered Users Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Richard tea

Lab_Mouse wrote: »
    Its bullsh1t Im afraid--it even gets a special mention in the legal discussion forum charter(post 3 and 5)http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054891512 .

Cant look at either clips--is one of them just audio?if so think it was posted here before and fair play to yer man for chancing his arm all the same

Ill have a look at that charter

First link is just a link to the freemanireland site and the second link is a link to '' The love police'' youtube site (
    THE LOVE POLICE
    cveitch's Channel )

Ok had a look at the charter, So in a moderators opinion, all this freeman talk is ''not rational or acceptable by right minded thinking people'' This does not prove or disprove anything.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,065 ✭✭✭Finnbar01

Di0genes wrote: »
    Could you point out where exactly on the stock exchange they are? How much do these shares cost? Where's the AGM? Who's on the board?

They don't have to be. Private owned companies are not listed on the stock exchange either.

Ok had a look at the charter, So in a moderators opinion, all this freeman talk is ''not rational or acceptable by right minded thinking people'' This does not prove or disprove anything.

You missed the paragraph after it:
    Note: Moderators have a wide discretion to modify, snip, ban and infract on this forum/thread in relation to posters who are just clearly not in touch with the law [at all] and cannot engage in rational discourse with others [without foisting incorrect and dated views about their perceptions of the law on others - you know who you are].
    The important part is in bold.
    All the freeman talk is just wishful thinking.So you will have answer summon's,pay fines etc.better off joining class war and starting a revolution if the laws in a democracy dont suit:http://www.londonclasswar.org/

EDIT:also it was regular posters here that posting on the legal discussions forum that caused that to be added to the charter.Will see if I can track down that audio clip-it was an irish man ands post it here

Here's a link to the longest thread i could find on it before it being locked.Makes interesting reading:D

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055521538&highlight=freeman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭TalkieWalkie

studiorat wrote: »
    I suspect the website you linked to simply finds the address of the search entry, rather than actually lets you know if it's a company or not. Being in the phone book doesn't automatically mean you are a company, if you get what I mean.

It's a company listing site, what does that tell you ? It lists companies.
    Lab_Mouse wrote: »
    You missed the paragraph after it:

The important part is in bold.
    All the freeman talk is just wishful thinking.So you will have answer summon's,pay fines etc.better off joining class war and starting a revolution if the laws in a democracy dont suit:http://www.londonclasswar.org/

EDIT:also it was regular posters here that posting on the legal discussions forum that caused that to be added to the charter.Will see if I can track down that audio clip-it was an irish man ands post it here

Sounds to me like this thread is not for you lab mouse, if you cant contribute to the thread, just type nothing then. Quit trying to be a minimod.

"It's bullsh*t , it's wishfull thinking"... perhaps you would like to explain why, no ? ok then.

Sounds to me like this thread is not for you lab mouse, if you cant contribute to the thread, just type nothing then. Quit trying to be a minimod.

"It's bullsh*t , it's wishfull thinking"... perhaps you would like to explain why, no ? ok then.
    Im surprised you can even make it to the keyboard to type the amount of bricks you've swallowed:D.

My post's were aimed at richard tea.I posted a link in the legal discussion forum to show that it was bullsh1t.I also posted a llink to thats forum charter to show that forum had had enough of wannabe new age solicitors posting(from a legal POV)bull.

Also show where I was backseat modding walkietakie.Im goin on weeks hols so this will be me last post for a while(yippee say the CT'ers:D).

A quick point on 1 of the companies you posted.The gardai's telecoms section sell/rent out space on there masts(every station has one) to telecom's companies(O2,vodafone etc) so I presume they would have to make tax returns on any money got from that.So that might explain why its on that list.Thats only a guess at my end.

The garda social club on the SCR can also be rented out for 21st's etc so that again would have to make tax returns.Maybe the 2 other clubs might have a similar type of operation?Dont have time as Im goin in a minute,but maybe see if the clubs have a vat number here?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,104 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

It turns out that the Irish Government and the Gardai Siochana and all other Irish institutions are privately owned corporations who trade for profit on the stock exchange.

So which stock exchange do the Gardaí and other Irish Institutions trade on?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

How does a freeman get onto the internet? Don't they need a contract with an isp which needs to comply with the laws of the state?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭WildBoots

How does a freeman get onto the internet? Don't they need a contract with an isp which needs to comply with the laws of the state?

A man or woman can enter into a contract with anyone if they want to.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

It's a company listing site, what does that tell you ? It lists companies.

no thats what they call the site to attract most visitors to use their services and hence for them to make most money... doent mean that all they list and all they do.... look at the menu bar on the website marketing centre for example... I doubt that is a company lisitng now is it... so they deal with a lot of other stuff besides listing companies....

just cause it list the name and addresses of Irish Insititutes, means nothing....

robtri wrote: »
    no thats what they call the site to attract most visitors to use their services and hence for them to make most money... doent mean that all they list and all they do.... look at the menu bar on the website marketing centre for example... I doubt that is a company lisitng now is it... so they deal with a lot of other stuff besides listing companies....

just cause it list the name and addresses of Irish Insititutes, means nothing....

Look at the pic again.

Company Search Results

Gardai Siochana

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

I love that the innocence and naiivity still exists in this world to think that something like this would have been missed by everyone with even a passing interest in the law in this country for the past 96 years. I presume you figure that everyone that wants to avoid the law - such as criminals with loads of money - just aren't privvy to this interesting tidbit, right? Bless you guys.

The gardai are a state organisation, not a limited company. They were establised by an act of the oireachtas - The Garda Siochana Act, 1924. Specifically, section 1 which says:
    (1) It shall be lawful for the Executive Council of Saorstát Eireann to continue to raise, train, equip, pay and maintain in Saorstát Eireann the force of police called the Gárda Síochána.

(2) The Gárda Síochána aforesaid shall consist of such numbers of officers and men as the Executive Council shall from time to time determine, but not exceeding the total numbers of officers and men respectively specified in the First Schedule to this Act.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,475 ✭✭✭drkpower

Why are people humouring this poor soul?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

No they're not.

A listing on a random business directory means nothing. Have a look through the Companies Registration Office records for mention of either being private companies. You won't find it, because they aren't.

Bless.

Look at the pic again.

Company Search Results

Gardai Siochana

:D

So what stock exchange are the Gardai trading on as you claimed in the OP??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭freefromgov

Moriarty wrote: »
    I love that the innocence and naiivity still exists in this world to think that something like this would have been missed by everyone with even a passing interest in the law in this country for the past 96 years. I presume you figure that everyone that wants to avoid the law - such as criminals with loads of money - just aren't privvy to this interesting tidbit, right? Bless you guys.

The gardai are a state organisation, not a limited company. They were establised by an act of the oireachtas - The Garda Siochana Act, 1924. Specifically, section 1 which says:

I can see by your post and a few others you've made that you seem to be of the opinion that ... That's just the way it is boys ... like it or lump it ...
    However ... Surely you would have to agree then that back in the day Prior to the 1916 rising .... you also if you were arround would have been positing the same position ... Yes ? No ?

I find it interesting that on a website that I'm led to believe was set up to have freethinking discussions on should be maniplulated in the way it is by the not so Moderate " Moderators"

They seem to also share this idea that the very mention that the system in place could somehow be a Grand hoax (which it is BTW imho) so threatning that any mention of it ... they jump into ... "oh, this guy must be off his rocker" mode .....

Well I have an open invitation to anyone that is willing to come on the web radio www.tnsradio.com anytime ... to discuss these issues.
    I will treat any and all callers with dignity and respect even if they do not me. the show is on every night (I host wednesday and sunday) 9pm - 11pm
    We have a pl=olicy on freeman Ireland not to ban anyone ... ( we used to .... turned out to be a bad idea so we dropped it )

If you want to call into the show on any topic the skype number (you can remain anon if you wish) is 00 353 1 44 333 09 or add vincenttemp1 to your skype.

I'm not here seeking your input guys but if you want to then the offer is open to you .... Perhaps one of the Mods may like to come on ? ?

Ok peace ..... later sorry if I got a little off topic but the show does relate to the OP's Post as that is discussed on a regular basis on the shows ...

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Let me see if I understand the argument here...

The Garda Siochana are a company, because some site on the internet says that it is.
    There is no evidence of it being registered anywhere, no share information, no evidence of any of the various things that are legal requirements for companies....

...but a site on the internet says its a company, without explaining how it arrived at that conclusion, so it is a company.

Is that about right?

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭IrelandSpirit

bonkey wrote: »
    Let me see if I understand the argument here...

The Garda Siochana are a company, because some site on the internet says that it is.
    There is no evidence of it being registered anywhere, no share information, no evidence of any of the various things that are legal requirements for companies....

...but a site on the internet says its a company, without explaining how it arrived at that conclusion, so it is a company.

Is that about right?

Well yes, I suppose you could be right - Dun & Bradstreet could be some dodgy internet site making dubious claims about our institutions. Very serious and damaging claims all things considered. In which case, maybe you should put them right on that? ;)

Edit: I mean that wink in the healthy spirit of skepticism.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Well yes, I suppose you could be right - Dun & Bradstreet could be some dodgy internet site making dubious claims about our institutions. Very serious and damaging claims all things considered. In which case, maybe you should put them right on that? ;)

Edit: I mean that wink in the healthy spirit of skepticism.

Or maybe they are there because it's handy for Companies to have their contact information, eg. contracts with An Garda Siochana.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

K-9 wrote: »
    Or maybe they are there because it's handy for Companies to have their contact information, eg. contracts with An Garda Siochana.

What's wrong with the contact information in the phone book? Their websites, etc?

What's wrong with the contact information in the phone book? Their websites, etc?

I think post No. 2 addressed that already. The site clearly states it takes information from the phone book anyway.

I don't think there is anything sinister including that type of information on such a reputable site.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

I think post No. 2 addressed that already. The site clearly states it takes information from the phone book anyway.

Well no, it doesn't actually. You're either a company trading for profit or you are not. For instance, D&B clearly lists Garda Siochana under the category Company Name. Why would they do that if the Garda Siochana are not a company?
    I don't think there is anything sinister including that type of information on such a reputable site.

I agree, I'm sure D&B are reputable and are not doing anything sinister by listing Irish institutions as companies. Unless, of course, these institutions are not companies. In which case, stating things like "Garda Siochana Also Traded as GARDA TELECOMMUNICATIONS SECTION" is way outa line, no?

There seems to be alot of confused people on here. That website returns results for all types of businesses and organisations e.g.

Allenwood GAA Club in Co.Kildare GAA clubs are NOT companies

Trocaire Charities are NOT companies

It also lists sole traders and partnerships and even some private individuals. So as others have said it is simply an aggregator of various directory sources. Worst conspiracy ever.

PS What stock exchange does the Gardaí trade on as claimed in the OP???

Well no, it doesn't actually. You're either a company trading for profit or you are not. For instance, D&B clearly lists Garda Siochana under the category Company Name. Why would they do that if the Garda Siochana are not a company?

It states "D&B has built the most extensive business information database in the world with over 140,000,000 business records."

An Garda Siochana are a business eg. tenders for the supply of Patrol cars, supplies of office stationery etc. Indeed, the State is a massive user of Private Sector services.

I agree, I'm sure D&B are reputable and are not doing anything sinister by listing Irish institutions as companies. Unless, of course, these institutions are not companies. In which case, stating things like "Garda Siochana Also Traded as GARDA TELECOMMUNICATIONS SECTION" is way outa line, no?

I think another post may have expanded on that, the deal with Digifone as it was then, IIRC. I know they are looking for a replacement for the out dated PULSE system. Also Traded maybe just another branch of An Garda Siochana, not a literal meaning.

I'm thinking that maybe in some way, EU regulations say, they may have to provide their information on sites like this.

• Advertisement

namloc1980 wrote: »
    There seems to be alot of confused people on here. That website returns results for all types of businesses and organisations e.g.

Allenwood GAA Club in Co.Kildare GAA clubs are NOT companies

Trocaire Charities are NOT companies

It also lists sole traders and partnerships and even some private individuals. So as others have said it is simply an aggregator of various directory sources. Worst conspiracy ever.

PS What stock exchange does the Gardaí trade on as claimed in the OP???

Ah, exactly. Organisations like that are often Companies Limited by Guarantee: Private company limited by guarantee - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They are Companies but have no Share Capital.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement