Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OK its hotting up in Eire even in your face on the motorways of Eire

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭PanchoVilla

charlemont wrote: »
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orange_Revolution

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overthrow_of_Slobodan_Milo%C5%A1evi%C4%87

thats the type of thing we need here i presume Pancho Villa wants us to bring tea and sandwiches and have a sing song....

by the way senor Villa, if you want to talk down on me (someone you dont even know) and make threats about things i have no intention of doing,
    Ok, first of all you're the one who was insinuating that this was not going to be a peaceful protest was it not? By the way, I attended the J18 protest in London back in '99. It literally took months to organize and was for the most part a peaceful demonstration. Some assholes decided they wanted to smash some things up and lots of innocent people got their heads cracked by riots police. I don't really want to see that happen again.
    i suggest you should make yourself known and say these things to my face...

Ok fine. I'll meet you behind the bike sheds after school and we'll settle this like men. :rolleyes: Gimme a break man, I'm too old to respond to crap like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

i'll bring a 2 litre of cider for after the fight :D

sure if your that old then you should know better :p

ill bring a zimmer frame to the protest for you :rolleyes:

Ok, first of all you're the one who was insinuating that this was not going to be a peaceful protest was it not?

I was replying with sarcasm to a previous posters question, as anybody who has been on boards a while would be aware that most of these posts are full of crap talk...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

Lads, no need for the rest of us to be reading your little arguments. Take it to PM

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

North vs south, east vs west, country vs city, FF vs FG, rich vs poor, educated vs working class, public sector vs private sector, there are so many divides I could go on and on.

So you want to unite FF and FG to sort the country?

where are these North /south/east/west divides and in what way are we divided?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

squod wrote: »
    You're telling me you've tried it and can prove what you say, or are you assuming as much?

No, I haven't tried it, it's my opinion that only an idiot would try something like this. If i were ever unfortunate enough to find myself in court, I think I would rather not bias the judges opinion of me by insisting I don't stand under him, as I am in fact not a person at all and therefore not subject to his puny mortal laws!
    It's barking mad nonsense, and I would hazzard a guess that it has never once been used succesfully in court, in any country in the civilised world.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

the current government, completely incappable of organising a piss up in a brewery, are there by the democratic vote of the people...

some here mention getting the army to over throw the government

others peaceful protests to try to oust the government....

So the question is if we get rid of the current government, who takes their place?????? who runs the country??????

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭NOGMaxpower

I am all for conspiracy theories and well even the most outlandish ones I am willing to entertain.

Having said that I mean wtf is the OP on about either he works for the government or he's <snip> while coming up with this theory.

I guess though its a theory afterall and well regardless it deserves to bebated.

<snip>

Advertisement