Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General UFC Chit Chat/News

Options
1323324325326327329»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,148 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Deadst4r wrote: »
    Tim Kennedy went off on him last night on twitter. Quite a few from that division did actually.

374789.PNG

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

USADA are slowly cleaning up MMA. He was popped for a designer peptide steroid too so it would have been more difficult to catch. Everyone knew Romero was juicing. Lots of question marks over ATT now, lots of there fighters have been popped. Raises serious question marks over the likes of Robbie Lawler who was 3-5 in Strikeforce and then had a late career revival to go 8-1 in the UFC.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Lukker- wrote: »
    USADA are slowly cleaning up MMA. He was popped for a designer peptide steroid too so it would have been more difficult to catch. Everyone knew Romero was juicing. Lots of question marks over ATT now, lots of there fighters have been popped. Raises serious question marks over the likes of Robbie Lawler who was 3-5 in Strikeforce and then had a late career revival to go 8-1 in the UFC.

I wouldn't call it late, he's just had a long career from an early age, he is only turning 34

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭TimRiggins

Lukker- wrote: »

He was a Middleweight in Strikeforce though. Don't think Robbie is juicing to be fair.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,427 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

BJ Penn just called out Nik Lentz on Facebook. He wants to fight him at ufc 197.

As much of a legend Penn is, that's one guy I don't wanna see back in the octagon again. For his own health.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭fermanagh_man

The return off Rousey and Nick Diaz should make for a good PPV from August onwards

Would make sense to put them on same card

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

El Guapo! wrote: »
    BJ Penn just called out Nik Lentz on Facebook. He wants to fight him at ufc 197.

As much of a legend Penn is, that's one guy I don't wanna see back in the octagon again. For his own health.

"I was just gonna post about this. Heres what he said
    @niklentz this is a formal challenge for Nik Lentz to meet me in the octagon March 5th in Las Vegas. Nik you wrote a silly poem about me making fun of me, you said stuff about me and my parents, and you been making a ‪#‎bringpennback‬ hashtag, I ask you today to be a man and back up everything you said, talk the talk walk the walk , uncle BJ is mad already ‪#‎youout‬ #bringpennback ‪#‎hiloboys‬ ‪#‎hawaii‬ ‪#‎allhawaii‬"

If penn ever did back I hope he comes back like the killer he was. Would be terrible if he got whooped around the octagon.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭ASOT

It's not the first time Penn has called out Lentz, it's all over Mike Dolce. Not going to lie lads BJ is a legend and all but he's a bit of a freak.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

tumblr_lr0pz1plyk1qe7zozo1_500.jpg

What sane person licks blood off their gloves.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,269 ✭✭✭Gamebred

Cant write him off,how many of us wrote off Arlovski I'd be very surprised if jacksonwink cant get him back to a decent level in the game,hope he comes back and puts a beat down on lentz.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,427 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement