Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will y' get out before me mates see ya?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

<snip>

I agree, you don't come across as the smartest.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

WeeBushy wrote: »
    From your 'About me':

No internet in the kitchen. He is safe.

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Magic Pips

WeeBushy wrote: »
    From your 'About me':

and he uses that same email for his FB... and his wife has 3 friends in common with me! :O

lol

Im glad this is none of my business!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

This place is getting more and more like 4chan!

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Live4Ever

Here's a wild one. Actually its more scary than wild!

My mate met some chick on Hacrcourt Street blah blah blah they end up back in his gaff. Now they're on the couch getting it on (he fell asleep while recieving a bj) while our other mate is asleep in the bedroom.

Anyway she starts getting a bit freaky and he decides he's had enough and hits the hay leaving her on the couch. A while later she arrives into the lads bedroom and they tell her she's a freak and to get the fcuk out of the gaff.

Next Morning. *knock *knock

My mate bleary eyed opens the door. Two gardai and yer wan. So he lets them in. "This girl claims you raped her."

Ehhhhhhh.

So anyway she starts throwing a wobbler in the gaff. Starts claiming my other mate punched her aswell. Things get out of control and the two gardai plus my two friends have to pin her on the ground while calling another squad car for back up!!! It took 4 gardai to get her out!

Turns out shes had like 100+ court appearances for the same sort of story. Basically she was a serial rape accusor! Shes known to gardai and they tell her to fcuk off and apologzie to the lads for any trouble caused.

:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

Live4Ever wrote: »
    Here's a wild one. Actually its more scary than wild!

My mate met some chick on Hacrcourt Street blah blah blah they end up back in his gaff. Now they're on the couch getting it on (he fell asleep while recieving a bj) while our other mate is asleep in the bedroom.

Anyway she starts getting a bit freaky and he decides he's had enough and hits the hay leaving her on the couch. A while later she arrives into the lads bedroom and they tell her she's a freak and to get the fcuk out of the gaff.

Next Morning. *knock *knock

My mate bleary eyed opens the door. Two gardai and yer wan. So he lets them in. "This girl claims you raped her."

Ehhhhhhh.

So anyway she starts throwing a wobbler in the gaff. Starts claiming my other mate punched her aswell. Things get out of control and the two gardai plus my two friends have to pin her on the ground while calling another squad car for back up!!! It took 4 gardai to get her out!

Turns out shes had like 100+ court appearances for the same sort of story. Basically she was a serial rape accusor! Shes known to gardai and they tell her to fcuk off and apologzie to the lads for any trouble caused.

:eek:

Thats not even funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

I want more details.
    In what way did she get freaky?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Yeah, false accusations of rape aren't very funny tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

weiland79 wrote: »
    Thats not even funny.

"scary as ****" i think is the correct term.

I want more details.
    In what way did she get freaky?

Ha, fingers were going in undesirable places, biting (the rough kind) and the sex talk was disturbing.

You know when u meet someone and at first its all grand, but after a while you realize the lift isnt going to the top floor and all your instincts are telling you to bail! I guess thats what it was like.

True, it wasnt funny at the time but we have a good laugh about it now. Makes you think twice about bringing a girl home......

....... no wait, it doesnt il bring anyone home :D.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,714 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

danniemcq wrote: »
    Oh this reminds me of a few stories,

In collage

Got this far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭Dr. Zeus

<snip>

Don't think there is any need to call her a slut. She was your girlfriend at one stage and you slept with her so does that also make you a slut. Oh no that would be a legend right?

Also, to the other posters who slept with women they then denounce as sluts. If they didn't sleep with you they would no doubt have been called frigid.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Ha, fingers were going in undesirable places, biting (the rough kind) and the sex talk was disturbing.

You know when u meet someone and at first its all grand, but after a while you realize the lift isnt going to the top floor and all your instincts are telling you to bail! I guess thats what it was like.

True, it wasnt funny at the time but we have a good laugh about it now. Makes you think twice about bringing a girl home......

....... no wait, it doesnt il bring anyone home :D.

Do you have her phone number?

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Paddycrumlinman

Good Thread lads…

About 12 years ago, when I was a young lad, a bunch of lads went to Spain for two weeks for the Usual Piss-up. Great craic and great holiday.

As you do, the lads and I headed out for the night, drinks flowing, crack 90 and great times all in all. I met this chick from England, she was a holiday rep and she brought me back to her appartment.

Now, to back track a little, this was the 4th day and days 1 – through 3 I had a upset stomach and could not go to the Jacks at all. #2 FYI…. First 3 days were rough but on the 4th day I was feeling better but still no movement.

So back to the night in question with the walk of Shame. Met the girl, back to her place, jumped on the good foot and did the bad thing and fell asleep. 7am arrives and my stomach is going bananas. A read dumb and dumber deal going on and I run to the jacks. 4 days worth comes flying out of me and it feels like heaven. I then realize I do not know where the fook I am. I wipe my a rse and flush the Jacks. Water keeps on rising and rising and rising and all of a sudden, my 4 days worth of poop is all over her bathroom floor and heading for the bed room. I am in panic mode, still drunk, hangover kicking in and I am like WTF. How do I deal with this? My brain said, you don’t gtfo of here man.

So I grab my clothes, put them on and hit the door. Just as I think I am clear and free, your woman comings running to the door screaming at me calling me a Dirty Irish Bastard and to come back and clean up all this s hit out of her bathroom. She is puking at this stage. I did not have a clue where I was, I just ran breaking my bollix laughing. I walked 6 miles in the blistering sun trying to find my apartment. When I got back, I never laughed so hard in my life. If you had of seen the mess I made it was disgusting.

Good times but I pity the girl who had to clean up my s hite…

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

danniemcq wrote: »
    Oh this reminds me of a few stories,

In collage
    Got this far.

Ah, assembled the rest of it yourself?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭RoadKillTs

Scarlet for ya :D

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,714 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

bonerm wrote: »
    Ah, assembled the rest of it yourself?
    No, defragmented.

Good Thread lads…

LEGEND! Ran away laughing....... im crying with laughter at that image!

I'd say that was her finished with Irish lads for that holiday and possibly forever! :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Magic Pips wrote: »
    and he uses that same email for his FB... and his wife has 3 friends in common with me! :O

lol

Im glad this is none of my business!

That's Gas, I have a single friend in common with her...

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭ClutchIt

LEGEND! Ran away laughing....... im crying with laughter at that image!

I'd say that was her finished with Irish lads for that holiday and possibly forever! :D

How is he a legend? That's fúcking rotten, and he's a total coward

• Advertisement

ClutchIt wrote: »

Its hardly his fault he had a dodgy stomach. What are u expecting in this forum? "Oooh this one time I got the ride and pranched the whole way home whistling love me do."

Ha sure he was a young lad on a holiday. I seriously doubt anyone in that situation would have hung around too long.

Sh*t happens :D

Do you have her phone number?

Well this was a year ago, but you could try the womens wing in Mountjoy! Maybe they'll let you in for a conjugal visit. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭ClutchIt

Its hardly his fault he had a dodgy stomach.

Sh*t happens :D

If someone did that in my house and I caught them running away I would kick the living shít out of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

What was the name of that film that had a scene like that?

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

Coward defiantly not my friend. I was young, it happened, feel for the clean up crew but s hit happens. :eek:

If someone did that in my house and I caught them running away I would kick the living shít out of them.

Hahaha +1

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Good luck with that since all their sh!t is already all over the floor

• Registered Users Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭optogirl

Coward defiantly not my friend. I was young, it happened, feel for the clean up crew but s hit happens. :eek:

yeah, your **** that you left some poor young wan to clean up. Fairly shoddy behaviour

optogirl wrote: »
    yeah, your **** that you left some poor young wan to clean up. Fairly shoddy behaviour

True very true. If the shoe was on the other foot and some chick **** all over my place, I would be fuming....

I am not proud of what happened. I did not plan it to happen but it happened and I ran in a panic moment.

You would swear I intentionally went into her gaff and s hit all over the place on purpose... It is what it is unfortunately.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,788 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

Feck off with ya..........his insides burst, he panicked and he did what 99% of young fellows would have done.......run for his fcuking life.
    Jesus what would you expect of a young, hungover lad on holidays??

Advertisement