Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will y' get out before me mates see ya?

Options
  • 07-10-2010 3:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭

Just looking at the "Walk of Shame" thread there, and while we've all done it (honest), I was wondering has anybody got any good stories about being the Walk of Shamee.

Ever woken up to find a woman/man gnawing their arm off at the shoulder?

I've had a few women who were disconcertingly prepared the following morning to give me directions to the nearest pub/bus.

No need to have had the map section open on the independent directory though, before even offering me a cup of tea.:mad:

Got to the nearest pub and ended up in an unmerciful session with a bunch of people who turn out to be her mates.

She arrives in six hours later,sober, and proceeds to make the exact same mistake she made the night before.:pac:

Happy Days.:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Funny story. :rolleyes:

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 UndertheBridge

Often dealt with my flatmate's walk of shamers....by finding them randomly rambling around the flat in the morning.

Best thing ever was her waking up one morning and knocking on my door to show me what one of them left behind, a dogtag saying "What the hell happened last night"...I kid you not.

I wonder if its a trademark of his, disappearing into thin air and leaving behind a souvenir :p

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Isnt this the exact same as the other thread since you were on the walk :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭scientific1982

Nah cause im a fookin ride.

Isnt this the exact same as the other thread since you were on the walk :confused:

Its walk of shame....from the shamee's point of view...:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Read the OP.He was the one sent on the walk so he wasnt the shamee.

And dont you roll your eyes at me at this hour :mad:

My tiredness deceived me, 1-0 to Ultimate chin

:D...Take this as a counteraction to the rolling eyes!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

No, but back when I was a little whorebag (17-23ish). I woke up beside some absolute little peeler, way out of my league. Dunno what came over me but it must have been the combination of not remembering her name, not wanting my ex (who I'd broked up with 2 days before) to find out and the fact that I was still half cut. She was asking me if I wanted to go get something to eat and hang out for the day, she had no lectures, blah blah blah, she seemed lovely too, but no, me, in whatever state I was in, acted like a total dickhead, played the "c'mon, we both know what this was, lets not lie to ourselves, there's a bus stop across the road, maybe I'll see ya out again some night".

She text me like 7 hours later calling me a **** and that she'd been crying since she got home, never felt so used in her life, I seemed like such a nice guy when she'd met me, all that.

Felt like such a ****ing knob.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭AskMyChocolate

Kids..Kids.. Ye can both get me a beer. It's about the difference between scuttling out of a girl's apartment hoping that you won't be seen and hoping that you will.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

My brother had an "encounter" one night whilst on a uni football trip to Bradford.

a girl had been following him around all night, not the prettiest, but very insistent, so he did the decent thing and went back to her gaff where she promptly fell asleep.

big bruv decides that he should leave, but makes himself a cup of tea before heading back to the b&b. as he is drinking his tea, the girls mother comes home from a night out.

to cut a long story short, two hours later Mark wakes from a post nookie nap and realised what he has done. he then gets dressed and heads for the door and bumps into the daughter.

a quick bonk later, they hear the mother wake up and of course, the daughter is desperate to get him out of the house so they don't get caught.

he, of course, is only too keen to oblige.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Seaneh wrote: »
    No, but back when I was a little whorebag (17-23ish). I woke up beside some absolute little peeler, way out of my league. Dunno what came over me but it must have been the combination of not remembering her name, not wanting my ex (who I'd broked up with 2 days before) to find out and the fact that I was still half cut. She was asking me if I wanted to go get something to eat and hang out for the day, she had no lectures, blah blah blah, she seemed lovely too, but no, me, in whatever state I was in, acted like a total dickhead, played the "c'mon, we both know what this was, lets not lie to ourselves, there's a bus stop across the road, maybe I'll see ya out again some night".

She text me like 7 hours later calling me a **** and that she'd been crying since she got home, never felt so used in her life, I seemed like such a nice guy when she'd met me, all that.

Felt like such a ****ing knob.

Felt like a champion you mean.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

Felt like a champion you mean.

Yes, yes ... because he ruined the chance of any future sex with a hot, seemingly sweet young lady. Real champ alright...

• Registered Users Posts: 81,904 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

the walk of pride?

davyjose wrote: »
    Yes, yes ... because he ruined the chance of any future sex with a hot, seemingly sweet young lady. Real champ alright...

He just shot down a hot, seemingly sweet young lady!

In theory, he must got it going on!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭here.from.day.1

Duurty.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Oh this reminds me of a few stories,

In collage I went back to house with girl after night out one thing led to another but didn’t go full way. All is grand or so I think, we give each other “Helping Hands” and next morning she goes for shower I stretch and see my right hand is rather ummmm red…. Along with a fair amount of the bed in a certain area. I freak and jump outta bed grab all my clothes and get outta there as quick as I could, trousers half on tshirt backwards, socks dunno where. Rubbed my hand off all the lawns and hedges I could on way home for loooooong shower.

Other girl I was with while we were getting down and dirty started pissing blood from her nose (more blood yes I know and don’t understand either) and she started freaking out took ages to stop bleeding and I was worried she’d have to go to doc or something eventually it stopped but she just looked at me and asked if I wouldn’t mind just going home? Was a weird night and to top it all off I left my phone in her house and had to go back and get it next day

I woke up one morning and found a girl in the bed next to me, turns out it was a girl I had been seeing not even off and on for while had broken into the house after a houseparty and got into bed beside me (houseparty was a taxi ride away her house was next door) freaked the bejesus outta me that and sat bug eyed for half hour wondering what to do before waking her and telling her I had a job interview and would she mind ****ing off.

danniemcq wrote: »
    In collage I went back to house with girl after night out one thing led to another but didn’t go full way. All is grand or so I think, we give each other “Helping Hands” and next morning she goes for shower I stretch and see my right hand is rather ummmm red….

Why is it that when a girl is having her dolmio day, they say they can't have sex, but, it seems, can allow you to get it all over your hand?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Why is it that when a girl is having her domio day, they say they can't have sex, but, it seems, can allow you to get it all over your hand?

No idea i think the fact that there was drink involved inhibitions were lowered (and probably her standards before anyone says it)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭AskMyChocolate

danniemcq wrote: »
    Oh this reminds me of a few stories,

In collage I went back to house with girl after night out one thing led to another but didn’t go full way. All is grand or so I think, we give each other “Helping Hands” and next morning she goes for shower I stretch and see my right hand is rather ummmm red…. Along with a fair amount of the bed in a certain area. I freak and jump outta bed grab all my clothes and get outta there as quick as I could, trousers half on tshirt backwards, socks dunno where. Rubbed my hand off all the lawns and hedges I could on way home for loooooong shower.

Other girl I was with while we were getting down and dirty started pissing blood from her nose (more blood yes I know and don’t understand either) and she started freaking out took ages to stop bleeding and I was worried she’d have to go to doc or something eventually it stopped but she just looked at me and asked if I wouldn’t mind just going home? Was a weird night and to top it all off I left my phone in her house and had to go back and get it next day

I woke up one morning and found a girl in the bed next to me, turns out it was a girl I had been seeing not even off and on for while had broken into the house after a houseparty and got into bed beside me (houseparty was a taxi ride away her house was next door) freaked the bejesus outta me that and sat bug eyed for half hour wondering what to do before waking her and telling her I had a job interview and would she mind ****ing off.

And there your honour the defence rests.

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭pigeonbutler

Overheal wrote: »
    the walk of pride?

The stride of pride you mean.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭eden_my_ass

<snip>

I just don't get it, you got set up, then you got chased out, but got your way anyway....how was that supposed to piss you off...i'm lost!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,195 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

<snip>

If that's her idea of a plan to piss someone off, I'd like to see what she does for a special surprise.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

<snip?

I got lost around this part.
    Why was the "m8" screaming at you? Did you not wake up beside her?
    Which "m8"'s bed did you end up in 15 mins later or was it the same one?
    :confused::confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,986 ✭✭✭conorhal

I just don't get it, you got set up, then you got chased out, but got your way anyway....how was that supposed to piss you off...i'm lost!

Me too, would that I had a few pissed off exes that would throw smokin' hot nymphomaniacs at me, that's an act of revenge I'd really... really appreciate!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭AAAAAAAHHH

<snip>

Why did you lose a couple of friends over being set up to have sex, and then having sex?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

flying over to stay with an ex girlfriend and her boyfriend is never, ever, going to end well.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

<snip>

Sounds like a good thing she's an ex!

<snip>

You're such a rebel

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

I've heard some rambling non-stories in my time, but this has got to be the winner! I haven't a clue what it's supposed to be about. Who's the hero? Who's the villain? If the parents didn't care, why did they mend her slutty ways? The ex was behind all this..... eh why? Madness:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

<snip>

women are weird like that arent they.

set you up with a mate and not consider the prospect that you might end up banging the blind date. Then she blames you when things go wrong

Advertisement