Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will y' get out before me mates see ya?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Paddycrumlinman

mfceiling wrote: »
    Feck off with ya..........his insides burst, he panicked and he did what 99% of young fellows would have done.......run for his fcuking life.
    Jesus what would you expect of a young, hungover lad on holidays??

Some common sense at last I see. Nail on the head. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,645 ✭✭✭IzzyWizzy

Magic Pips wrote: »
    and he uses that same email for his FB... and his wife has 3 friends in common with me! :O

And me. Have a friend in common with the man himself too :D Small world eh! Wonder who the slut is, might have friends in common with her as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

Magic Pips wrote: »
    and he uses that same email for his FB... and his wife has 3 friends in common with me! :O

lol

Im glad this is none of my business!

i have 3 friends in common too haha

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

You might notice that some posts have been deleted/snipped.

This is becauses someones account was hacked.

I've given him the benefit of the doubt and removed any posts regarding this person.

Any further questions can be directed to me via pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

K-9 wrote: »
    What was the name of that film that had a scene like that?
    Was it Along Came Polly? Ben Stiller stuffed up Jennifer Anistons jacks and it flooded all over the floor.

• Advertisement
Advertisement