Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What happens if I can't afford any more tax increases ?

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭Blackpitts

knird evol wrote: »
    that seems to involve uploading your finances to a website. whats the point of that. a spreadsheet or the back of an envelope would do as well

i know, but it was just an example of what's available for free out there.
    Not everyone has enough skills to build an excel spreadsheet with filters, reports, remainder, cash flow etc... :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,824 ✭✭✭Qualitymark

Blackpitts wrote: »
    ixpensit, it costs about 3 euro if i'm not wrong
    best money i've ever spent on my iphone!
    it's is constantly updated and getting better after each release, it's totally customizable and it allows to monitor not only your expenses but also your cash flow, so you know what you should have in the bank at the end of the month.
    it offers a lot of reports and the possibiity to download all your expenses by email in a xls attachment. ;)

This looks great, thanks - I've bought it.

We went a little crazy in recent years (not all of us), with all this nonsense of newspapers drooling over 'tech entrepreneurs' who were trying to make a fast buck by the 'exit strategy'.

We can get the run of ourselves again - and we can make money, not gambling money, but a decent living - if we just put our noses to the grindstone and work hard and get exports, and stop pulling our forelock to 'the markets'.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,195 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

We can get the run of ourselves again - and we can make money, not gambling money, but a decent living - if we just put our noses to the grindstone and work hard and get exports, and stop pulling our forelock to 'the markets'.

If you can find a market for tired clichés you'll make a mint:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,824 ✭✭✭Qualitymark

If you can find a market for tired clichés you'll make a mint:)

Thank you! I have found that market, but am making only the sucked nub of that mint, so far.

Advertisement