Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CNN journalist fired for telling the truth about the Jews

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

One where you get every saturday off from evil doing.

So all Jews are evil then?

I was wondering as that would seem to make my company a catholic company. I wasn't asked if I wanted to be a catholic so I was a little shocked when I realised I was running this catholic company.

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

meglome wrote: »
    So all Jews are evil then?

Seriously have a listen to yourself. What are you implying? That I have suggested this? Back up your over imaginative claims.
    I was wondering as that would seem to make my company a catholic company. I wasn't asked if I wanted to be a catholic so I was a little shocked when I realised I was running this catholic company.

I was wondering why you can be waiting an hour for a bus and then 2 come at once?

Didn't post it though...

Seriously have a listen to yourself. What are you implying? That I have suggested this? Back up your over imaginative claims.

You'll note the question mark at the end of that sentence, that's the clue.
    I was wondering why you can be waiting an hour for a bus and then 2 come at once?

Didn't post it though...

Sounds like a conspiracy to me, you should post it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

:eek:

I had an account before boards was hacked :eek:. You best sit down because what your about to find out may shock you. Di0genes was formerly known as Diogenes :eek:and Uprising2 is actually Uprising :eek:.

Far, far more interesting would be your blog and your past history on another Irish forum.

Why don't you share it with the group?

I have a blog? The rat has been around along time, many have copied... Maybe you're mixing me up with one of my sock puppets

A couple of me did get banned from P.ie back in the day. For suggesting that one of the in-crowd there was grooming one of the younger UL politics students. I guess that might have been unintentionally a little close. :o)

Why are you asking me stupid questions you already know the answer to?

I wanna hear you say it. Come-on lemme hear ya...

It can't be a source unless you consider this a source.

The article gives the site as a source for the original story.

It's a broken link FFS, which you knew but never mentioned.

It's a link to a thread that's not there anymore. The link still goes to that site.
    I'm gonna put you out of your misery anyway. This appears to be the original source.

The POST in THE FORUM that your are fetishing over linked to this site.

http://pakalert.wordpress.com/2009/03/16/six-jewish-companies-own-96-of-the-worlds-media/

Wrong as usual. I have it dated to December 2007, in an article by the Serbian Defence League. These guys come under the Stormfront banner.

Interestingly enough and once again proving my point, the Serbian Defense League presented the article in the innocently enough named "Illumaniti News" The IN publishes the usual UFO's, Freemasons, 911 stuff. All innocent enough really, except for every now and again you get a Nazi group like the SDL posting "articles" on site like this.

Unfortunately these sites are so starved for a new story that they happily publish because it vaguely fits into the CT subtext. Now admittedly most CT stories do have a heritage from Right-Wing US groups, militias and the like.
    The problem being that since the whole conspiracy theory thing went main stream people are logging in to read the latest Nazi propaganda and thinking it's true and guess what? The kids swallow it because they are distrust government and believe what they are reading...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

Had a quick look at that. Serious question, what exactly is a Jewish company?
    what's a jewish country?

• Advertisement

Auschwitz survivor: ‘Israel acts like Nazis’

• 1113977335.JPG

One of the last remaining Auschwitz survivors has launched a blistering attack on Israel over its occupation of Palestine as he began a lecture tour of Scotland.

Dr Hajo Meyer, 86, who survived 10 months in the Nazi death camp, spoke out as his 10-day tour of the UK and Ireland – taking in three Scottish venues – got under way. His comments sparked a furious reaction from hardline Jewish lobby groups, with Dr Meyer branded an “anti-Semite” and accused of abusing his position as a Holocaust survivor.

Dr Meyer also attended hearings at Edinburgh Sheriff Court on Thursday, where five pro-Palestine campaigners are accused of racially aggravated conduct after disrupting a concert by the Jerusalem Quartet at the city’s Queen’s Hall.

Speaking as his tour got under way, Dr Meyer said there were parallels between the treatment of Jews by Germans in the Second World War and the current treatment of Palestinians by Israelis.

He said: “The Israelis tried to dehumanise the Palestinians, just like the Nazis tried to dehumanise me. Nobody should dehumanise any other and those who try to dehumanise another are not human.

“It may be that Israel is not the most cruel country in the world … but one thing I know for sure is that Israel is the world champion in pretending to be civilised and cultured.”

Dr Meyer was born in 1924 in Bielefeld, Germany. He was not allowed to attend school there after November 1938. He then fled to the Netherlands, alone. In 1944, after a year in the underground, he was caught by the Gestapo and survived 10 months at Auschwitz concentration camp in Poland.

He now lives in the Netherlands, and is the author of three books on Judaism, the Holocaust and Zionism.

Dr Meyer also insisted the definition of “anti-Semitic” had now changed, saying: “Formerly an anti-Semite was somebody who hated Jews because they were Jews and had a Jewish soul. But nowadays an anti-Semite is somebody who is hated by Jews.”

A spokesman for the International Jewish Anti-Zionist Network, of which Dr Meyer is a member, said criticising Israel was “not the same” as criticising Jews.
    http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/politics/auschwitz-survivor-israel-acts-like-nazis-1.1000918

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

I know that's an interesting article, and it shows up the Israeli revisionists, but it has nothing to do with this topic.

Auschwitz survivor: ‘Israel acts like Nazis’

In reality the Nazi's occupied a shed load more than Israel ever did.

The only thing they will have in common in the long run is they both lost..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭joebucks

Ok this is kinda related to the OP, so just wondering your opinions on it.

Juan Williams was fired from left-wing station NPR for saying this on the O'Reilly Factor
    But when I get on the plane, I got to tell you, if I see people who are in Muslim garb and I think, you know, they are identifying themselves first and foremost as Muslims, I get worried. I get nervous.

Fox's reaction to this was to give Williams a new $2m contract.

http://gawker.com/5670166/fox-news-embraces-juan-williams-with-new-2-million-deal

joebucks wrote: »
    Ok this is kinda related to the OP, so just wondering your opinions on it.

Juan Williams was fired from left-wing station NPR for saying this on the O'Reilly Factor

Fox's reaction to this was to give Williams a new $2m contract.

http://gawker.com/5670166/fox-news-embraces-juan-williams-with-new-2-million-deal

Not remotely surprised he was fired and not remotely surprised that Fox hired him.

• Advertisement

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n41I5zDs3L8

Comical aside - Back Panther King Samir Shabaz gives us the message. It's time to wake up or something I suppose.

Anyway, I gotta say "Fox Joo's using black children for alligator bait" is the funniest thing I've heard in a while..

You'll note the question mark at the end of that sentence, that's the clue.

It was a loaded question of the "when did you stop beating your wife?" variety.

It's dishonest. The clue is in the words and their order preceeding the question mark.

It was a loaded question of the "when did you stop beating your wife?" variety.

It's dishonest. The clue is in the words and their order preceeding the question mark.

hehe well given your outspoken views on one specific faith it wouldn't be so surprising would it?

Anyway back to the actual point... what the hell is a Jewish company? The fact the guy even says that tells em all I need to know.

hehe well given your outspoken views on one specific faith it wouldn't be so surprising would it?
    What's not surprising is your constant ad hominen attacks. FWIW I don't have any outspoken views on any faith, you haven't shown anything to suggest otherwise. Your repetitive nasty unsubstantiated insinuations are getting tiring tbh.

The problem IMO lies in your failure to understand what true anti-semitism actually is. Make no mistake it is vile and very real. The person who spoke these words is proof of real anti-semitism; an Aushwitz survivor.
    Dr Meyer also insisted the definition of “anti-Semitic” had now changed, saying: “Formerly an anti-Semite was somebody who hated Jews because they were Jews and had a Jewish soul. But nowadays an anti-Semite is somebody who is hated by Jews.”

Anyway back to the actual point... what the hell is a Jewish company? The fact the guy even says that tells em all I need to know.

A Jewish company would mean different things to different people. It's complicated by different people viewing being Jewish as a cultural, religious or ethnic identity or some combination thereof. I'm not even sure which is the pc choice tbh.

A Jewish company would mean different things to different people. It's complicated by different people viewing being Jewish as a cultural, religious or ethnic identity or some combination thereof. I'm not even sure which is the pc choice tbh.

The problem as I see it is a company can't actually have a faith. Sure all or most of the employees of a company could be one specific faith. Most companies in America would be protestant at that rate but that doesn't seem to be an issue for the guy in the link. His only concern is so called Jewish companies. The whole idea is crap tbh.

The problem as I see it is a company can't actually have a faith. Sure all or most of the employees of a company could be one specific faith. Most companies in America would be protestant at that rate but that doesn't seem to be an issue for the guy in the link. His only concern is so called Jewish companies. The whole idea is crap tbh.

I agree - it's a circular argument and it's xenophobic to assume guilt based on religion or race, agree 100% but that is not what I am doing IMO.

It's undeniable that Jews are the single dominant group in the US media despite being something like 3% of the population.

It's undeniable that US MSM directly influences public opinion.

It's undeniable that this power of influence over hundreds of millions is in the hands of a tiny few, and ever fewer. Also undeniable is the very real POTENTIAL of abuse of this power regardless of nationality or creed.

Many diaspora Jews and all diaspora Jewish Zionists have divided loyalties and sometimes sole loyalty to Israel.

It is undeniable that US media contains pro Israel bias.

I agree - it's a circular argument and it's xenophobic to assume guilt based on religion or race, agree 100% but that is not what I am doing IMO.

Fair enough.
    It's undeniable that Jews are the single dominant group in the US media despite being something like 3% of the population.

But it's not undeniable. Unless every single last Jewish person in the world is in the media it really isn't. So Jewish people seem to make up a large number of the heads of media company's (I don't know if this is true but lets assume it is). But that will still mean there are many thousands of other employees in these companies who are not Jewish at all. So Jewish people can own businesses but these company's are not Jewish company's.
    It's undeniable that US MSM directly influences public opinion.

All media can influence public opinion. I mean Fox (owned by an Australian Christian) influences people unfortunately.
    It's undeniable that this power of influence over hundreds of millions is in the hands of a tiny few, and ever fewer. Also undeniable is the very real POTENTIAL of abuse of this power regardless of nationality or creed.

But they are not in the 'hands of a few'. Publically listed company's are run by a board but are owned by thousands of people who have shares. I find it difficult to believe that competing company's will toe the same line.
    Many diaspora Jews and all diaspora Jewish Zionists have divided loyalties and sometimes sole loyalty to Israel.

These people are in the money making business and may well support Israel. That doesn't mean they can tell the thousands below them what exactly to do without anyone finding out.
    It is undeniable that US media contains pro Israel bias.

The US generally has a pro Israel bias, Israel being one of their main allies. I wouldn't however assume that it's the Jews who are somehow manipulating this. It's more likely to be right wing Americans.

Fair enough.

See there is some middle ground when we stick to the topic
    But it's not undeniable. Unless every single last Jewish person in the world is in the media it really isn't. So Jewish people seem to make up a large number of the heads of media company's (I don't know if this is true but lets assume it is). But that will still mean there are many thousands of other employees in these companies who are not Jewish at all. So Jewish people can own businesses but these company's are not Jewish company's.
    Not true. I'll let Chomsky explain.
    Investors don't go down to the television studio and make sure that the local talk-show host or reporter is doing what they want. There are other, subtler, more complex mechanisms that make it fairly certain that the people on the air will do what the owners and investors want. There's a whole, long, filtering process that makes sure that people only rise through the system to become managers, editors, etc., if they've internalized the values of the owners.

At that point, they can describe themselves as quite free. So you'll occasionally find some flaming independent-liberal type like Tom Wicker who writes, Look, nobody tells me what to say. I say whatever I want. It's an absolutely free system.

And, for him, that's true. After he'd demonstrated to the satisfaction of his bosses that he'd internalized their values, he was entirely free to write whatever he wanted.
    http://books.zcommunications.org/chomsky/sld/sld-1-09.html
    tot

Obviously it is not total control, which is why you have anti-democratic pressure groups like CAMERA, SITE, The ADL, AIPAC and the legion of Zionisist Wikipedia editors.

It's how Sanchez gets fired for an opinion in 24 hours, or Helen Thomas, or CNN journalist Octavia Nasr who was fired in July for a Twitter message the lobby didn't like.
    Robert Fisk: CNN was wrong about Ayatollah Fadlallah

http://www.independent.co.uk/opinion/commentators/fisk/robert-fisk-cnn-was-wrong-about-ayatollah-fadlallah-2023179.html

'The Hangover Part II' Tells Mel Gibson: You're Fired!

http://www.theinsider.com/news/3372861__The_Hangover_Part_II_Tells_Mel_Gibson_You_re_Fired

Or look up scholars Ilan Pappe. Norman Finkelstein and see what happened to them for criticising Israel.
    All media can influence public opinion. I mean Fox (owned by an Australian Christian) influences people unfortunately.

Your not getting are you? Murdoch is leading Zionist, religion is not a factor.

Murdoch recently was given an award by the ADL and he quoted Jabotinsky - an Irgun terrorist.

He hired a British Rothschild onto the board of directors at BSKYB. He is close to Shimon Peres

ScreenHunter_01-Jun.-06-10.45.gif

And very close to war criminal Ariel Sharon:

According to Sharon's biographer a "warm friendship developed based on mutual respect"
    http://books.google.se/books?id=pyV4zB5VbSMC&pg=PR11&lpg=PR11&dq=%22ariel+sharon%22+an+intimate%22rupert+murdoch%22&source=bl&ots=0Ef9iAuPLZ&sig=xyNKnQa5Gm1lFaxFxcfY2-lLtwY&hl=sv&ei=hW3ETNPvGMGfOoyu2fwL&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CBkQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=Murdoch&f=false

But they are not in the 'hands of a few'. Publically listed company's are run by a board but are owned by thousands of people who have shares. I find it difficult to believe that competing company's will toe the same line.

I'm sorry but they are in the hands of an elite few.
    The US generally has a pro Israel bias, Israel being one of their main allies. I wouldn't however assume that it's the Jews who are somehow manipulating this. It's more likely to be right wing Americans.

This explains why you mistakenly think I am racist. It is through the holes in your own knowledge.

1. Right wing Americans obviously can be Jewish.
    2. Jews dominate the neocon power structures much like they dominate the media. The father of the neocons Irving Kristol for example was Jewish. It was mainly American Jews in politics and the compliant Jewish dominated media who took the US to war in Afghanistan and Iraq through lies. In a war that only benefits Israel. This is really straightforward stuff here. And it's ZIonists columnists in Zionist owned media outlets that are banging the war drums of war with Iran - again for Israel.

Who are the real extemists?

I'll give you an example of how Zionist interests are tied together. This a list drawn up by Netanyahu of potential donors for his election campaign. Notice how many are involved in the US media.

reshima_wa.jpg

source http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3973366,00.html

Saban, Geffen, Zell, Zuckerman, Redstone, Milchan, and of course Rupert Murdoch. And that is only the ones that I recognise, there are surely more.

In case you don't know the Likud party are allied to the Washington neocons/Zionists.

Not true. I'll let Chomsky explain.
    Investors don't go down to the television studio and make sure that the local talk-show host or reporter is doing what they want. There are other, subtler, more complex mechanisms that make it fairly certain that the people on the air will do what the owners and investors want. There's a whole, long, filtering process that makes sure that people only rise through the system to become managers, editors, etc., if they've internalized the values of the owners.

At that point, they can describe themselves as quite free. So you'll occasionally find some flaming independent-liberal type like Tom Wicker who writes, Look, nobody tells me what to say. I say whatever I want. It's an absolutely free system.

And, for him, that's true. After he'd demonstrated to the satisfaction of his bosses that he'd internalized their values, he was entirely free to write whatever he wanted.
    http://books.zcommunications.org/cho.../sld-1-09.html

Obviously it is not total control, which is why you have anti-democratic pressure groups like CAMERA, SITE, The ADL, AIPAC and the legion of Zionisist Wikipedia editors.

But this goes for any business. They will expect their corporate values to permeate all levels of the company. I worked for Microsoft back in the day and we got the company speeches but it's not like we all (or most of us even) toed the company line. You're still talking about company's with many thousands of people most of which will not be Jewish nor will have any interest in Israel. The way you're talking is it's like invasion of the body snatchers.
    It's how Sanchez gets fired for an opinion in 24 hours, or Helen Thomas, or CNN journalist Octavia Nasr who was fired in July for a Twitter message the lobby didn't like.
    Robert Fisk: CNN was wrong about Ayatollah Fadlallah

http://www.independent.co.uk/opinion/commentators/fisk/robert-fisk-cnn-was-wrong-about-ayatollah-fadlallah-2023179.html

'The Hangover Part II' Tells Mel Gibson: You're Fired!

http://www.theinsider.com/news/3372861__The_Hangover_Part_II_Tells_Mel_Gibson_You_re_Fired

Or look up scholars Ilan Pappe. Norman Finkelstein and see what happened to them for criticising Israel.

I may not be able to rule out some of these people were fired by 'Zionists' if such a blanket term is suitable. However if I publicly went out and criticised Microsoft when i worked there I would have been fired too. Sanchez was rightly fired for calling John Stuart a bigot IMO. Octavia Nasr was fired for saying Lebanese cleric Mohammad Hussein Fadlallah was "one of Hezbollah's giants I respect a lot", no Jew needs to be involved to get fired for that in the US. And as for the way Mel Gibson has been behaving. You see conspiracy where I see people, in the main, who should know better.
    Your not getting are you? Murdoch is leading Zionist, religion is not a factor.

Murdoch recently was given an award by the ADL and he quoted Jabotinsky - an Irgun terrorist.

He hired a British Rothschild onto the board of directors at BSKYB. He is close to Shimon Peres

ScreenHunter_01-Jun.-06-10.45.gif

And very close to war criminal Ariel Sharon:

According to Sharon's biographer a "warm friendship developed based on mutual respect"
    http://books.google.se/books?id=pyV4zB5VbSMC&pg=PR11&lpg=PR11&dq=%22ariel+sharon%22+an+intimate%22rupert+murdoch%22&source=bl&ots=0Ef9iAuPLZ&sig=xyNKnQa5Gm1lFaxFxcfY2-lLtwY&hl=sv&ei=hW3ETNPvGMGfOoyu2fwL&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CBkQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=Murdoch&f=false

How many non-Jewish people are on the boards of Murdochs company's, hundreds? So why are one of two Jewish people so important? And how many people is Murdoch associated with, thousands? So why are one or two Jewish people so important? Seems to me you have formed an opinion and are seeking to validate it.
    I'm sorry but they are in the hands of an elite few.

This explains why you mistakenly think I am racist. It is through the holes in your own knowledge.

1. Right wing Americans obviously can be Jewish.
    2. Jews dominate the neocon power structures much like they dominate the media. The father of the neocons Irving Kristol for example was Jewish. It was mainly American Jews in politics and the compliant Jewish dominated media who took the US to war in Afghanistan and Iraq through lies. In a war that only benefits Israel. This is really straightforward stuff here. And it's ZIonists columnists in Zionist owned media outlets that are banging the war drums of war with Iran - again for Israel.

I see what you're doing here again. You're selecting people in positions of power and ascribing them with some evil intent, based on the fact they are Jewish. When people support Israel you call them Zionists, however people could have many reasons for supporting Israel.
    Who are the real extemists?

There are extremists in every country and in every religion.
    I'll give you an example of how Zionist interests are tied together. This a list drawn up by Netanyahu of potential donors for his election campaign. Notice how many are involved in the US media.

source http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3973366,00.html

Saban, Geffen, Zell, Zuckerman, Redstone, Milchan, and of course Rupert Murdoch. And that is only the ones that I recognise, there are surely more.

Political party in funding from rich people shocker. Could be the list from any political party. It obviously has several Jewish rich people on it as it's an Israeli party. Is this state the obvious day.

News Corp has business interests in Israel so Murdoch being friendly with Israeli politicians is not odd at all. Is it equally important to you that he is seen with British politicians and funds political parties there too?
    Israel 10 (9%), a terrestrial channel in Israel.
    News Outdoor Group - Largest outdoor advertising company in Eastern Europe with over 70,000 ads including billboards and bus shelters, operating in Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary, India, Israel, Poland, Romania, Russia (96 cities), Turkey & Ukraine.
    * Maximedia Israel (67%)
    * Mosgorreklama (50%) - Russia sign and marketing material manufacturer
    * Kamera Acikhava Reklamclik (?) - leading outdoor advertising company in Turkey

Also interestingly...
    Prince Alwaleed bin Talal al-Saud of Saudi Arabia, through his Kingdom Holding Company, owns 7% of News Corp.'s shares, making Kingdom Holdings the second largest shareholder. Bin Talal is the main contributor to the efforts to construct the controversial Islamic mosque near ground zero
    I wonder is he a Zionist?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,976 ✭✭✭profitius

BB you're wasting your time. Theres so much evidence there but some people will not except that there are people like Zionists in the world. After all the corruption in this country over the past 2 decades some people still think those in power are there because they want to devote their life to do something positive for their community.
    gizmo wrote: »

Its irrelevant really. They're (Zionists etc) not looking at the small picture they're looking at the bigger picture. If Mel Gibson says bad things about Jews on TV they won't mind. As long as they've most people influenced a few individuals won't matter one bit.

profitius wrote: »
    Its irrelevant really. They're (Zionists etc) not looking at the small picture they're looking at the bigger picture. If Mel Gibson says bad things about Jews on TV they won't mind. As long as they've most people influenced a few individuals won't matter one bit.
    So why is Rick Sanchez getting fired for talking about Jews in the media relevant but two of the Fox's most prominent hosts speaking in such a derogative manner and not getting fired irrelevant? :o

BB you're wasting your time. Theres so much evidence there but some people will not except that there are people like Zionists in the world. After all the corruption in this country over the past 2 decades some people still think those in power are there because they want to devote their life to do something positive for their community.

Oh I'm pretty sure there are bad people in the world. However in this thread there is a ton of innuendo and grouping together of people with no proper explanation of how they are grouped. Seems if you are Jewish or associate with Jewish people you are called a Zionist. The thread starts by saying the CNN guy was fired for telling the 'truth' about Jews. Turns out though he was fired for insulting his boss live on air, as you would expect.

Oh but a lot of people did mind what Mel Gibson said, a lot of people were disgusted by his behaviour too. But why let the truth get in the way of a preconceived notion.
    So why is Rick Sanchez getting fired for talking about Jews in the media relevant but two of the Fox's most prominent hosts speaking in such a derogative manner and not getting fired irrelevant? :o

It's the usual 'truther' way of ignoring anything that doesn't fit the story being told.

Storm in a teacup stuff. Apples and oranges.

Storm in a teacup stuff. Apples and oranges.
    If anything the Sanchez thing was a storm in a teacup and the other hosts continued derogatory comments directed at Jews are the more serious events.

Unless, perhaps, he actually got fired for calling a co-worker a bigot on air?

Oh I'm pretty sure there are bad people in the world. However in this thread there is a ton of innuendo and grouping together of people with no proper explanation of how they are grouped.
    Lies
    Seems if you are Jewish or associate with Jewish people you are called a Zionist..

Yet another strawman :rolleyes:

I quoted Chomsky a Jew in the my very last post and mentioned 2 others for you to look into Finkelstein and Pappe. That doesn't fit into your fantasy does it?

I'd like for you to oblige me by defining specifically what anti-semitism is for you and if Sanchez made anti-semitic comments and how?
    The thread starts by saying the CNN guy was fired for telling the 'truth' about Jews. Turns out though he was fired for insulting his boss live on air, as you would expect.

And wrong. Jon Stewart is not his boss. Incidentally he keeps quite afaik about his brother being COO of the New York Stock Exchange
    http://www.nyse.com/corpgovernance/1187779428458.html

LeibowitzLarry.jpg

I want you to take special note of this point. Jeff Bewkes is his boss. http://www.timewarner.com/corp/management/corp_executives/bio/bewkes_jeffrey.html
    Bewkes, an HBO heavyweight since 1979, helped turn cable into blue-chip television with Emmy-sweeping programs such as "The Sopranos," "Sex and the City" and "Oz." Accepting his Sherrill C. Corwin Human Relations Award from the American Jewish Committee (AJC), Bewkes, of Danish origin, had guests coughing up their salmon soufflés with laughter. Bewkes's speech -- a facetious recollection of his childhood as a disadvantaged non-Jew struggling to break into Hollywood -- outshined the aforementioned comedians, who were both in attendance to honor the HBO exec so crucial to their careers.

After remarks by National AJC President Bruce Ramer; local AJC President Richard Volpert; Rabbi Gary Greenebaum, Western Regional director; and an introduction by CNN Senior Analyst Jeff Greenfield, Bewkes began, "When I was very young, I told my parents that I wanted to be in the entertainment industry. That's when they sat me down and broke it to me that we were not Jewish."

ala Joel Stein and Ben Stein. Apparentyl it's only Jews, Zionists and neo-nazis who can see the obvious.

Oh but a lot of people did mind what Mel Gibson said, a lot of people were disgusted by his behaviour too. But why let the truth get in the way of a preconceived notion.

here is some truth I would like you to explain. Gibson was fired from the cast of Hangover 2.

Here is the cast list of Hangover 1.
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1119646/fullcredits

If you look you will see that a convicted rapist is on the cast - Mike Tyson. Rape is disgusting too right? Please explain to me why Mel Gibson is unsuitable and Tyson is suitable.

It's the usual 'truther' way of ignoring anything that doesn't fit the story being told.

Like the fact that the right wing that influences the media in your own words are dominated by Zionists

If anything the Sanchez thing was a storm in a teacup and the other hosts continued derogatory comments directed at Jews are the more serious events.

Unless, perhaps, he actually got fired for calling a co-worker a bigot on air?

I agree fully but it doesn't fit the story being told in the thread so it'll be 'nothing to see here, move along'. To quote what I've been told in the past.
    Lies

No there is just the usual innuendo linking people together. They're linked if it fits the CT and not linked it it doesn't. Gizmo has shown clear examples of people having at go a Jews in the media and nothing whatsoever has happened to them. But apparently that's not important.
    Yet another strawman :rolleyes:

Is it though. Seems to me people have been called a Zionist with no proof whatsoever.
    I quoted Chomsky a Jew in the my very last post and mentioned 2 others for you to look into Finkelstein and Pappe. That doesn't fit into your fantasy does it?

You quote Chomsky saying things that are potentially true of all company's. And?
    I'd like for you to oblige me by defining specifically what anti-semitism is for you and if Sanchez made anti-semitic comments and how?

Anti-Semitism is irrelevant here. The guy acted like a tool and was fired. End of. There are many people fired for things like this, the only difference here is there is a Jew somewhere in the picture so it automatically becomes a conspiracy.
    And wrong. Jon Stewart is not his boss. Incidentally he keeps quite afaik about his brother being COO of the New York Stock Exchange
    http://www.nyse.com/corpgovernance/1187779428458.html

LeibowitzLarry.jpg

My two catholic bothers runs businesses, though that's irrelevant as well.
    I want you to take special note of this point. Jeff Bewkes is his boss. http://www.timewarner.com/corp/management/corp_executives/bio/bewkes_jeffrey.html

ala Joel Stein and Ben Stein. Apparentyl it's only Jews, Zionists and neo-nazis who can see the obvious.

All I can tell is from my own experience in the corporate world is acting like Sanchez did would get you fired. I'd seen people fired for several things, literally security would arrive and ask them to step away from the desk and march them out. Personal belonging to follow. And not a Jew in sight.
    here is some truth I would like you to explain. Gibson was fired from the cast of Hangover 2.

Here is the cast list of Hangover 1.
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1119646/fullcredits

If you look you will see that a convicted rapist is on the cast - Mike Tyson. Rape is disgusting too right? Please explain to me why Mel Gibson is unsuitable and Tyson is suitable.

Well I assume it was because Gibson was drunk and acting like a tool, which he was also publicly doing. Not the first or last person to be fired for that. The anti-Semitic stuff was the icing on the cake I'd imagine. Tyson served his time and no matter what you or I think of him he's paid his debt to society.
    Like the fact that the right wing that influences the media in your own words are dominated by Zionists

There are lots of right wing influences in the US most of which are not Jewish. You can lump them together and call them Zionist but I'm not actually seeing the connection between most of them.

Not at all, Christians are in fact the single biggest dominant group in the US media.

I looked into the Time Warner Directors - this is the first one I found out about

Mathias Döpfner

Chairman, Chief Executive Officer, Axel Springer AG

Dopfner the "non Jewish Zionist"

The journalistic ethos of the Axel Springer publishing house - Europe's largest media conglomerate - is governed by a set of principles spelled out in the employment contract of each journalist, one of which advocates "the support of the State of Israel and its existence and reconciliation between Germans and Jews."
    In an exclusive, wide-ranging interview with The Jerusalem Post earlier this month, Dr. Mathias Döpfner, CEO of the Berlin-based Axel Springer AG media empire and a self-described "non-Jewish Zionist," explained the philosophy behind Springer's support for Israel and his coordination of the 10th annual European-Israel Dialogue taking place for the first time in Israel on Monday and Tuesday in Jerusalem.

According to Dr. Döpfner, Axel Springer (1912-1985), the self-made founder of the media giant, "thought that a new Germany can only develop if it is somehow defining its relationship to Israel. He clearly said that the Holocaust cannot be compensated, but in order to find a new self-definition, Germany has to support from now on the State of Israel and its people."

"Döpfner told the Post. "Israel is the bridgehead of democracy in the Middle East. So it is in the interests of Europe to support it and to strengthen it. We share the same cultural roots and we share the same security interests and foreign policy interests. Let's bring it closer together," he said. In this vein, Springer AG jump-started the European-Israeli Dialogue 10 years ago, to foster "a political, social, cultural and scientific dialogue" that has "brought together business, media, politicians, scientists, artists, business people from major European countries," Döpfner said. The Dialogue's founding statement said that "Israel should be a member of the EU," he said. As a result of Döpfner's success in running the European-Israeli Dialogue, former Prime Minister Ehud Olmert and European Commission Vice President Günter Verheugen turned to him in 2007 to chair the European Union-Israel Business Dialogue.

From the Jerusalem Post http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:NYlS7cA-YwwJ:www.jpost.com/International/Article.aspx%3Fid%3D157981+German+firm+fights+for+Israel%27s+security&hl=en&client=firefox-a&strip=1

Dopfner the Islamaphobe
    What else has to happen before the European public and its political leadership realize that there is a form of crusade underway, an especially perfidious one of systematic attacks by fanatic Muslims targeting civilians, directed against our free, open Western societies. This is a conflict that will likely last longer than any of the great military conflicts of the last century, waged by an adversary who cannot be tamed by tolerance and accommodation but is instead spurred on by such gestures, mistaking them as signs of weakness.

Two recent American presidents had the courage needed for staunch anti-appeasement: Reagan and Bush. Ronald Reagan ended the Cold War, and Bush — supported only by the persuasive Social Democrat politician Tony Blair — recognized the danger in the Islamic war against democracy. His place in history will need to be evaluated a number of years down the road.
    http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/dapfner.asp

• Advertisement

Since when did speaking out against fanatic Muslims make someone an Islamaphobe?

His seemingly unwavering support for Bush and Israel is bull**** of course but the fact remains, capitulation to fanaticism of any kind has never ended well for Europe.

Advertisement