Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CNN journalist fired for telling the truth about the Jews

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

Alternative Right, Will do as a description for me ;) KThxBy

Absolutely, a Jew hater re-branded.

After all you did think the Protocols of the Elders of Zion were true. lol.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Theres a lot of 'Truth' in that book, whether you believe one side or the other about its origins is up to you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,650 ✭✭✭sensibleken

Hey guys I asked my Jewish mate and the good news is that he'll talk to his cohorts and have Bosco back on the air within a fortnight.

not bad for a plumber

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

I Dunno mob, but if we Concentrate really Hard we might Finally come up with a Solution :p

Classy MC.

It would be funny if we didn't all know your opinion of the Jews.

And MC the only two sides on the Protocols are the real historians who have shown with research it's fake and bigots who ignore real research by claiming it's a Jewish conspiracy.

I think it's hilariously ironic that you've fallen for hundred year old propaganda.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭TMoreno

King Mob wrote: »
    Classy MC.

I would be funny if we didn't all know you opinion of the Jews.

And MC the only two sides on the Protocols are the real historians who have shown with research it's fake and bigots who ignore real research by claiming it's a Jewish conspiracy.

I think it's hilariously ironic that you've fallen for hundred year old propaganda.
    The historians can say two things about the Protocols:
    - Some parts of the protocols have been plagiarized from an essay called Dialogue in Hell Between Machiavelli and Montesquieu from Maurice Joly
    - The communist police during (the Jewish Russian Revolution have obtained the confession of a man saying that he was responsible on behalf of the tsarist secret police.

I cannot say Jews have written the Protocols. I can only say that I don't know who wrote them but who ever wrote them describe accurately the last hundred years: Communist Revolution, World Wars, Concentration of Media, terrorism and police thought. It's more prophetic than 1984.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

TMoreno, if you make a mistake, your keyboard has a "backspace" and/or a "delete" button. You don't have to keep crossing words out.

TMoreno wrote: »
    The historians can say two things about the Protocols:
    - Some parts of the protocols have been plagiarized from an essay called Dialogue in Hell Between Machiavelli and Montesquieu from Maurice Joly
    - The communist police during (the Jewish Russian Revolution have obtained the confession of a man saying that he was responsible on behalf of the tsarist secret police.

I cannot say Jews have written the Protocols. I can only say that I don't know who wrote them but who ever wrote them describe accurately the last hundred years: Communist Revolution, World Wars, Concentration of Media, terrorism and police thought. It's more prophetic than 1984.

But you're going accuse the Jews anyway.
    humanji wrote: »
    TMoreno, if you make a mistake, your keyboard has a "backspace" and/or a "delete" button. You don't have to keep crossing words out.
    I believe he's trying to make the point that the Jews were in fact behind the revolution and that the Jews are trying to cover that up.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,976 ✭✭✭profitius

studiorat wrote: »
    Another Anti-Semetic Hate Site.

You guys are unbelievable.

You try and come across as some sort of alternative right-on types when in fact you're a shower of bigots.

Good ole Boards.ie Racism and anti semitism re-branded as alternative media. Sad.
    So which is it ignorance or racism?

The old race card is out again. Even on a CT forum we can't bring up some facts or we're automatically called racist.

We've a right to free speech! Last time I checked this wasn't a communist or fascist country.

I posted an article so check it out and if it's wrong you can point out where. Wouldn't that be the sensible thing to do instead of being illogical and calling people names.

By not sticking you're losing this debate.

profitius wrote: »
    The old race card is out again. Even on a CT forum we can't bring up some facts or we're automatically called racist.

We've a right to free speech! Last time I checked this wasn't a communist or fascist country.

I posted an article so check it out and if it's wrong you can point out where. Wouldn't that be the sensible thing to do instead of being illogical and calling people names.

By not sticking you're losing this debate.

Boo-Hoo "free speech" "what about my rights".

So you want to post any old Nazi sh1te you can find on the internet and start crying when someone calls you on it. Grow up...

If you go to your "story" on the Altermedia site, go to the bottom of the article and click on the link for the original source for the article it links to WHITENEWSNOW.COM.

So you take a story from "White News Now" a website for "European Americans". Copy and paste it onto this forum and complain when someone calls you a racist?

White News Now? Priceless... :rolleyes:

You conspiracy guys crack me up, you're being lead by the biggest bunch of Nazis around and don't even know it...

TMoreno wrote: »

You haven't read it have you? Even Hitler said they were a forgery ffs...

• Advertisement

Boo-Hoo "free speech" "what about my rights".

So you want to post any old Nazi sh1te you can find on the internet and start crying when someone calls you on it. Grow up...

If you go to your "story" on the Altermedia site, go to the bottom of the article and click on the link for the original source for the article it links to WHITENEWSNOW.COM.

So you take a story from "White News Now" a website for "European Americans". Copy and paste it onto this forum and complain when someone calls you a racist?

White News Now? Priceless... :rolleyes:

You conspiracy guys crack me up, you're being lead by the biggest bunch of Nazis around and don't even know it...

Is the article wrong? I'm interested to know your expert opinion. I don't care where its from and it doesn't matter as long as it's right. Don't shoot the messenger as they say.

People like cry wolf so many times that after a while people stop listening. So continue with the name calling and avoid the topic.

Is the article wrong? I'm interested to know your expert opinion. I don't care where its from and it doesn't matter as long as it's right. Don't shoot the messenger as they say.

People like cry wolf so many times that after a while people stop listening. So continue with the name calling and avoid the topic.
    You don't see what's wrong with accusing people of being part of an elaborate conspiracy just because they are Jewish?

Or what's wrong with this statement:
    we also are giving them control of the minds and souls of our children, whose attitudes and ideas are shaped more by Jewish television and Jewish films than by their parents, their schools, or any other influence.
    Dude, that article is racist twaddle.

You've every right to hold those opinions and express them, that doesn't mean they are right.
    And of course we've the right to call them out for what they are, racist bull****.

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

Former Israeli Minister Shulamit Aloni
    "Anti-semitic", "its a trick we always use it"

King Mob wrote: »
    You don't see what's wrong with accusing people of being part of an elaborate conspiracy just because they are Jewish?

Or what's wrong with this statement:

Dude, that article is racist twaddle.

You've every right to hold those opinions and express them, that doesn't mean they are right.
    And of course we've the right to call them out for what they are, racist bull****.

If the people doing it happen to be Jewish what are we supposed to do? Not point out the elephant in the room?

I never said or will never say ALL Jewish people are up to no good. Until I say that then I'd like not to be accused of something I'm not.

Former Israeli Minister Shulamit Aloni
    "Anti-semitic", "its a trick we always use it"

I think people should stand up to the bully tactics and the name calling. The day somebody lets it get to them is the day the bully wins.

Anyone playing the race card are just bullys.

Ohh help help I'm being bullied for being a Nazi.

You don't know if it's right or wrong yet you still posted it. That smacks of racist sheep to me.

There's absolutely no citation in the article, just white trash polemic, I wonder why it appeals to you so much.
    Facts of Jewish Media Control

The largest media conglomerate today is Walt Disney Company, whose chairman and CEO, Michael Eisner, is a Jew.*

Out of date by 5 years. But who cares he's a Jew...

When the Disney Company was run by the Gentile Disney family prior to its takeover by Eisner in 1984,*

Absolute fabrication, Sid Bass and Roy Disney employed Michael Eisner and Warner Brothers Chief Frank Wells in 1984. He never "took it over"

So if you know nothing about the article why did you post it? Is it because you don't know when you are being lied to?

MODS is calling people a Nazi allowed? I don't think somebody like studioRAT contributes anything to the site.

MODS is calling people a Nazi allowed? I don't think somebody like studioRAT contributes anything to the site.

Ohhh spare the children. Mods mods! personal abuse.

Well are you going to defend your white trash post and it's Nazi anti-Jewish point of view.

I've pointed out the lies what have you got to say?

Or are you going to just keep whining like a child?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭joebucks

Is Rupert Murdoch Jewish?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-a-love/why-would-the-adl-honor-r_b_763630.html
    On October 13, the Anti-Defamation League (ADL), the nation's foremost Jewish civil rights organization, presented an award to media magnate Rupert Murdoch "for his stalwart support of Israel and his commitment to promoting respect and speaking out against anti-Semitism," according to a press release on the organization's website.

In his acceptance speech, Murdoch -- who of course is the CEO of News Corp, parent of Fox News -- spoke of the "soft war" against Israel, and the "ongoing war against the Jews." Perhaps the most eye-opening part of Rupert Murdoch's speech was his assertion about the source of most of today's worst anti-Semitism: the Left.

Ohhh spare the children. Mods mods! personal abuse.

Well are you going to defend your white trash post and it's Nazi anti-Jewish point of view.

I've pointed out the lies what have you got to say?

Or are you going to just keep whining like a child?

Sorry bud but I posted up info about the heads of the media and I'm suddenly called a Nazi! lol

I've no reason to defend myself!

And speaking of being childish, could you run along and leave the discussion to the adults? Thanks! ;)

• Advertisement

joebucks wrote: »

Is he a Jew? Jewish possibly?

According to the article you've linked to, He seems to stand by while Fox News hosts an array of Anti-Semitic sources and articles. Not unlike here oddly enough.

His grandmother was jewish, so according to jewish law he is. And that seems to be enough for the white trash.

Sorry bud but I posted up info about the heads of the media and I'm suddenly called a Nazi! lol

I've no reason to defend myself!

And speaking of being childish, could you run along and leave the discussion to the adults? Thanks! ;)

You posted an article from White News Now about Jewish heads of media which is un-reliable at best and full of lies.

You are being lied to and you can't even tell. Hilarious.

You really think you're going to google "who controls the media" and find facts? So you find a white trash racist article which seems to fit in with your point of view and you post it.

Why did you post it then?

You posted an article from White News Now about Jewish heads of media which is un-reliable at best and full of lies.

You are being lied to and you can't even tell. Hilarious.

Being lied to by you.

This is what it links to. It's a ****ing forum, not a news site. You are full of lies.

This is what it links to:
    No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

You don't know what or from where the original source is so please stop lying to yourself and everyone else.

I'm going nowhere.
    Free speech remember that one?

joebucks wrote: »

No, a He is a Christian Zionist.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭PANADOL

reprazant wrote: »
    Sorry, I forgot that this was CT, where it seems it is perfectly fine to go on national radio, called someone a bigot and then say that the Jews control the media and that it is all the Jews fault that he felt prejudiced against. In no way should you get fired for that.

The jews do control the media in the us everybody knows that

Being lied to by you.

This is what it links to. It's a ****ing forum, not a news site. You are full of lies.

And what's this forum called? The one linked under "Original Story"?

PANADOL wrote: »
    The jews do control the media in the us everybody knows that
    King Mob doesn't :pac:

You should be careful though. Some people think facts can be racist.

And what's this forum called? The one linked under "Original Story"?

First you lied and now your moving the goalposts. Why don't you just be honest with everyone and admit your hissyfit was based on
    No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭joebucks

No, a He is a Christian Zionist.
    Is he a Jew? Jewish possibly?

According to the article you've linked to, He seems to stand by while Fox News hosts an array of Anti-Semitic sources and articles. Not unlike here oddly enough.

His grandmother was jewish, so according to jewish law he is. And that seems to be enough for the white trash.

So considering the influence Murdoch has over UK media and government, would it be fair to say that the British media is also biased in favor of Israel?

Advertisement