Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCC Boards Meetup!

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Buceph

I honestly don't know when next I'll be able to make it to one. I've gone from 11 hours a week last year to something like 28 hours a week this year. And the course is fairly intense on top of that.

Although there does seem to be a fair amount of people here who want to go to the Photo Socs meetings. I ran into Megglz (I think that's how you spell it) at the wander around Cork, so if other people are planning on going we could meet up for it. I have a lecture running until six on the days of the meetings, so I'm usually a few minutes late, but if we said we'd see each other at the door of the West Wing closest to the Archway in the north wing, we could meet up and head into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

Sorry guys, won't be around for 1. Will only be getting to Cork at around 2 or after.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Monday's no good for me, I'm afraid. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭Papa_Lazarou

Probably better putting this off til the end of the week so since nobody seems to be able to make it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

Friday is the best day for a meet up as its the day with fewest (or in my case none) lectures.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Likewise!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭Byron85

Let's do this! And Eliot, you're coming to this one! Expect abusive text messages if you don't!

Craic with this so? I'll probably be in college tomorrow doing some work, 12-2 suits.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭Byron85

Won't be around. Heading to the cinema to see Back to the Future.

Marty McFly > All of you.

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Class from 10-11, then gym before class at 1, so I won't be there sorry!

• Advertisement

Byron85 wrote: »
    Won't be around. Heading to the cinema to see Back to the Future.

Marty McFly > All of you.

You've made me sad now. :(

Ah alright, guess we'll leave it?

Advertisement