Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCC Boards Meetup!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,836 ✭✭✭deisedude

brian1991 wrote: »
    Cool. Where will we all meet?

By the goblins evil lair, all you do is battle the dragon and bobs your uncle you are in. If you reach the enchanted lake where the serpent creature sleeps you have gone too far.

Or the student centre, whichever is more convenient:D

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭brian1991

deisedude wrote: »
    By the goblins evil lair, all you do is battle the dragon and bobs your uncle you are in. If you reach the enchanted lake where the serpent creature sleeps you have gone too far.

Is that in the O'Rahily Building? I heard it was complicated and scary. Or was it scarily complicated?

Student Centre sounds better though. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Knifey Spoony

Wednesday at one is cool for me.

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Last year we would meet outside the notice board in the student centre; we ended up heading over to the coffee dock in the ORB, but if there is enough room in the student centre, we'll sit in there

If anyone wants my mobile number to ring me when we are meeting up or if you are late to basically avoid a Nova moment, PM me.

brian1991 wrote: »
    Is that in the O'Rahily Building? I heard it was complicated and scary. Or was it scarily complicated?

Student Centre sounds better though. :D

No i would never suggest the O'Rahilly Building, far too dangerous:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭NicoleL88

Am working at that time but hope ye all have a nice afternoon. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Wednesday at 1 suits me. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭ANarcho-Munk

Hmmm, O Emperor are playing in the Old Bar at 1pm on Wednesday though. I don't want to speak for all of you but I will most likely be heading to that. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭mariebeth

Wednesday at 1 suits me grand as well, will hopefully remember to make it there :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Societies day is Wednesday too!

• Advertisement

Hmmm, O Emperor are playing in the Old Bar at 1pm on Wednesday though. I don't want to speak for all of you but I will most likely be heading to that. :)

They are! Hmm divided loyalties now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 O.P.

If ye don't mind I'll be around at 1 on Wednesday too. Need to outreach a little more and make some friends! (inbetweeners) Boards friends!

I'm strange a little.

• Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭sleepyescapade

I want to go but I've a lecture in WGB from 12-1.. I'll run up! I'm only free between 1-2 also :/ Outside the notice board in Student Center, across from the help desk?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

Megglz wrote: »
    I want to go but I've a lecture in WGB from 12-1.. I'll run up! I'm only free between 1-2 also :/Outside the notice board in Student Center, across from the help desk?

The very one. We usually wait around 'till 10 or quarter past anyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

People still up for this tomorrow? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Crosswalk

People still up for this tomorrow? :)
    Yep! I don't have any lectures but I'm going up to UCC JUST for it (and to try and get more free stuff :D).

I'll be there, might be a few mins late though!

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

I'll be there, just realised that I actually have no lecture for tomorrow, but I'll come up anyway! And free stuff does sound good, completely missed both socs and clubs days last year!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭Byron85

Have fun folks! I have a lecture at the time you're all meeting. Will hopefully catch the next one!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

I would have, but O Emperor are playing, and O Emperor are deadly... So... Y'know... Sozzles.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Buceph

The last "deadly" band to play in UCC was Rodrigo Y Gabriela. Someone playing with their christmas presents in the old bar aren't going to take that mantle anytime soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

I'd love to but I've a lecture.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭Papa_Lazarou

I shall be thar.

I may or may not have a presentation on at 1, be I shall endeavour to make it if I can.

^^^ Obviously did make it after all. It was great meeting ye all. Kinda miffed I had to leave early, the presentation was not worth going to. Roll on the next meet up.

was great to meet everyone :) shame i had to leave for 2pm lecture

Fantastic turnout! Great to meet ye all, some for the first time!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

I missed this one :( Just spotted it now. Have another one soon?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Buceph

Maybe for the next one we can just decide to meet up outside Starbucks and anyone early can bag us a table (should the sun be shining.)

And yeah, nice to meet everyone (although I didn't talk much to some of you.) And we're all agreed that we lynch the op in the next accommodation thread.

• Advertisement

Maybe next week sometime?? I thought where we ended up wasn't too bad, could have been worse!

Advertisement