Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wannabe Freemason is now a CT mod.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

You see your mission in life is to expose the Freemasons and their secret agenda?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,067 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

demonspawn wrote: »
    Look at all the moderators and their fanboys here trying to discredit me. Anyone else see that as incredibly suspicious? I hope so. If what I'm saying had no truth they would have no interest in this thread, would they?

Yes they would, and there's a good chance that the more you post the more rubberneckers will join in. I don't know why you didn't keep your concerns within the CT thread and instead decided to post here, considering how you believe that all mods are in on the whole thing. The more exposure you give to the fact that you believe the things you're talking about, the more people there are likely to disagree with you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭demonspawn

My avatar has now been changed by an admin or mod without my consent.

I've just disabled my avatar.

I've just disabled my avatar.

If there really is somebody messing with your avatar then they are indeed idiots

• Advertisement

Freemasons are Godless pigs and they will burn in Hell forever for what they do.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Freemasons are Godless pigs and they will burn in Hell forever for what they do.

Please refrain from personal abuse.

It just doesn't suit you.

If there really is somebody messing with your avatar then they are indeed idiots

They've now disabled my user CT so I can't disable my avatar. I hope this is getting through to people.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

I hope this is getting through to people.

You hope what is getting through?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

My avatar has now been changed by an admin or mod without my consent.

I'm not sure, I think you are conspiring against the mods/admins and as such making changes yourself in order to try to make them look bad...

Yes I'm a mod, but I'm certainly not in any such group, and take offence at the suggestion otherwise.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

Are they not a pro catholic organisation?

They've now disabled my user CT so I can't disable my avatar. I hope this is getting through to people.

Doublethink

Tom Dunne wrote: »
    You hope what is getting through?

That this site really is run by Freemason pigs. I forgot to mention something. My family are well known and these actions by the administrators of this site will also be well known.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

That this site really is run by Freemason pigs. I forgot to mention something. My family are well known and these actions by the administrators of this site will also be well known.

You can't earn yourself a siteban so you're pretending your avatar was changed?
    :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,436 ✭✭✭c_man

Take a screenshot?

Btw, this is great craic :pac:

Are they not a pro catholic organisation?

No, they are not. I would assume you know this pretty well.

bluewolf wrote: »
    You can't earn yourself a siteban so you're pretending your avatar was changed?
    :rolleyes:

His avatar was changed.. it's a custom avatar, and he isn't a subscriber

With a name like "DemonSpawn" does that not paint yourself as the godless one?

*looks at own name*

Erm...

c_man wrote: »
    Take a screenshot?

Btw, this is great craic :pac:

I can't take a screenshot. The user control panel button just doesn't work anymore. As I said, my family is well known and this will become public.

With a name like "DemonSpawn" does that not paint yourself as the godless one?

*looks at own name*

Erm...

Demons are the creation of God.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Joe Duffy Jr?

If you put your mouse cursor over the UserCP link, then it should show up at the bottom of your browser. If the link isn't there/working then it'll show up nothing. You just don't want to take a screenshot so that your propoganda isn't uncovered methinks...

Here is the site they got the pictures for my signature from

http://omg.wthax.org/

Demons are the creation of God.

Really? From the first paragraph on the Wikipedia page for "Demons"
    Many of the demons in literature were once fallen angels, however there are many that say that they are born-forged from Hell itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

I can't take a screenshot. The user control panel button just doesn't work anymore. As I said, my family is well known and this will become public.
    Press the "PrntScrn" button on your keyboard. Then open up MS Paint or some other image editing tool and paste the image in there. Bingo, screenshot!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

Are you Jim Corr? Tell Andrea I said hello!

Here is the site they got the pictures for my signature from

http://omg.wthax.org/

One of the admins own that site afaik :P

In fairness I don't know why they're dragging this out so much.. the entertainment value is overshadowed by the fact that the people messing with your avatar are being dicks and feeding a troll

2 great examples of how they expect users to behave /s

This is the problem with you Freemasons. You're all quite thick when you think you're clever. This is why we all know about your secrets, you let too many halfwits in and ruin the whole thing.

http://omg.wthax.org/images_15.jpg

One of the admins own that site afaik :P

In fairness I don't know why they're dragging this out so much.. the entertainment value is overshadowed by the fact that the people messing with your avatar are being dicks and feeding a troll

2 great examples of how they expect users to behave /s

Have a look at my avatar now. They even go that far with this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Nothing to see here. <_< >_>

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement