Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Pat Kenny Show Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,438 ✭✭✭touts

Finnian, "wheeze, pass me another fag and a pint there, jasus I'd murder a couple of Qtr Pounders for breakfast, wheeze" McGrath giving out about cyclists.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭RadioRetro

Jeez, yer wan can't even hold a tune and as for ukeleles in general - burn them!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

Is say pat near creamed himself when he heard there was a ukelalie orchestra.

10/10 on the mad obscure front

:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭artful_codger

Has anybody mentioned tagging criminals yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

"Anarchy in the UK"....by the Ukelele Orchestra of Grossbrittanien :pac:

That's got to be the weirdest piece of music Pat has ever had on :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,089 ✭✭✭✭P. Breathnach

europa11 wrote: »

Yeah. They're treating musical entertainment as fun.

Shouldn't be allowed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,798 ✭✭✭goose2005

And straight after a feature on the violent robbery of old people!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

That section at the end with reading out all the messages was a bit odd.. I mean it's not Points Of View..

That section at the end with reading out all the messages was a bit odd.. I mean it's not Points Of View..

Strange piece wasn't it!! Might be a new feature.........seeing as Senator MLO'D is probably taking time off from her gig with Pat to run around the country - nothing unusual in that - but this time to save her more lucrative number, they've come up with this idea to fill in the blanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

Yeah. They're treating musical entertainment as fun.

Shouldn't be allowed.

These guys are awesome!

• Advertisement

Yakuza wrote: »

I'm actually going to see them on Friday in UL.:D

Having heard that and the earlier piece on PK at least I won't be shocked, I thought they were some kind of skiffle/washboard thing ;)

Just saw it on the ticker tape on Sky News... "Warren Buffet has lost his mind"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

LW has lost its signal :(

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

Just saw it on the ticker tape on Sky News... "Warren Buffet has lost his mind"
    Even later news as confirmation of earlier news....."Warren Buffet hires David Drumm to manage his 'Irish interests' ".

Pat Kenny Protestant Conversion Services.. :D

This lad is fairly full of his own importance isnt he...

This lad is fairly full of his own importance isnt he...

20 minutes in and the best way I can summarise my feeling of the interview is.

Bang head off table. Bang head off table. Bang head off table. Bang head off table.

touts wrote: »
    20 minutes in and the best way I can summarise my feeling of the interview is.

I'd be more worried that the Germans would think we're all like HIM, moreso than David Drumm..

a Dublin 1 complexion.

A Dublin 1 complexion! Is that very pale and sweaty? Racial profiling.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭Floody Boreland

a Dublin 1 complexion.

can any Dub elaborate please?

A smack head I'd have thought.

can any Dub elaborate please?

Must be pale skin from standing in the shop-front of Spar all day long. Looks nothing like a Traveller complexion though.

Well done to McConalogue for turning this segment in to a cheap point scoring exercise.. All the complaints he's made could be thrown at his own party when they were in power..

Jasus that young TD from Limerick (O'Donovan?) is like a broken record blaming "the opposition" for everything that is wrong in the Dail. Clearly loyal to the last as his seat disappears.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭Bits_n_Bobs

Meh. The whole debate is a depressing reminder of how little has changed or lessons learned. As each of these people speak all I can picture is that pissed buffoon manhandling his female colleague. Bunch of ****.

Pat campaigning to have the speed check points removed from his drive home.

They stopped putting speed checks on that section of the N11 for a few years presumably because there was a lot of 'shooting fish in a barrel' complaints specific to it. It would be interesting to hear an explanation as to why they seem to be back to setting up speed checks at that point in the middle of the day.

I also spotted that they have begun setting up the occasional speed check at night on the N11 which is entirely appropriate and personally I welcome wholeheartedly.

The emotion of it?.. it's a fkn potato ffs.. People really take the p1ss when talking about food.

• Advertisement

The emotion of it?.. it's a fkn potato ffs.. People really take the p1ss when talking about food.

Some of us have strong feelings towards our spuds - don't mock my emotions!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement