Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

burner2009 thread merge

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

No no, im talking exclusively about this guy's current situation. Nobody else. Full stop. Please no demonizing.

He's admitted to living at home with his parents & said nothing about contributing to his parents rent/mortgage & i doubt they would want a cut of the 78 euros he gets a week. Based on the scenario described by the OP & the hypothetical scenario included in my posts i think its fair.

Someone else whos living in a houseshare & paying rent really really needs the 200 odd euros per week or they will end up on the street or hungry. I think the amounts are in sync with the persons needs.

The person living in a house share won't get 200 though, they will for one year and then they will get 130.

I completely agree with you, if you have no bills, no costs etc then 80 bucks a week is loads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

burner2009 wrote: »
    its the start of the school year which means its the start of fire works,this also means the start of little ****s throwing them at everyone and stupid kids blowing them self up

i started a form on this last year and it was a very well discused topic hope it does the same this year

Many stupid kids blow themselves up over the weekend?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭Gunsfortoys

TheZohan wrote: »
    Many stupid kids blow themselves up over the weekend?

Unfortunately not. :(

Advertisement