Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

burner2009 thread merge

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

How the hell could you be on 78euro per week?

He told the truth on the form.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,168 ✭✭✭Wompa1

Anybody else on here graduate in 2007 and go straight into work while all your friends went travelling for a year?

Still in my job and most of them are unemployed or working a job they hate for crap pay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Is it Christmas and nobody has told me? I noticed it was a bit darker this morning alright.

It is according to Brown Thomas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭burner2009

whats every worse is the rent alowence now you have to b living in the house at least 6 monts how do the expect young people to move out of there family home

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭anplaya

christmas is like ages away,scumbags only come out robbing around that time of the year?didnt realise that.must be something in those selection boxes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Ironbar wrote: »
    All I can say to this is KARMA......what comes around goes around. Them people eventually will be old...

So does that mean that the old people who get attacked this winter were all scumbags years ago?
    If so then what are we worrying about, getting what's coming to them!

accualy they already had all the information on file as my family were on the dole and signed off

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭anplaya

WindSock wrote: »
    It is according to Brown Thomas.

been christmas since the start of the summer according to them id say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭Darlughda

burner2009 wrote: »
    there nothing out the u need experence but yet you cant get experence because noone will give you a job

this puts us on the dole
    and i hate been on the dool i only get 78euro a week due to means testing and there nothing worse than sign on day standing in then lines just to sign your name

Oh quit feeling sorry for yourself.

www.volunteer.ie

Do something useful for your community or for other people and then you will quit winging about standing in line.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭_feedback_

Darlughda wrote: »

www.volunteer.ie

Do something useful for your community or for other people and then you will quit winging about standing in line.

Just make sure it doesn't involve construction

of sentences :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

learn english, it might increase your job prospects.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭saywhatyousee

www.volunteer.ie

bit harsh
    op put your number up in the notice board in tesco,for lawn cutting ect.
    i did it a few years ago a made a nice bit of money from it

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

How the hell could you be on 78euro per week?

Because you only get a full dole payment for one year, irregardless of how many years you have paid PRSI for, after that you will be dropped to a maximum of about 130.

Means payments are done so if you are living at home, with a partner or a wife you will be absolutely raped.

I understand this doesn't fit in with the righteous arguments of people who want to see the dole cut but it is what it is.

its the start of the school year which means its the start of fire works,this also means the start of little ****s throwing them at everyone and stupid kids blowing them self up

i started a form on this last year and it was a very well discused topic hope it does the same this year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,183 ✭✭✭dvpower

there nothing out the u need experence but yet you cant get experence because noone will give you a job

this puts us on the dole
    and i hate been on the dool i only get 78euro a week due to means testing and there nothing worse than sign on day standing in then lines just to sign your name

Doyler92 wrote: »
    Well said. It seems to be about who you know not what you know now.
    Knowing basic spelling and punctuation helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

www.volunteer.ie

You are not allowed to volunteer while on the dole. You need to be "looking for full time work".

I took an official request from my charity of choice to the dole office saying that I would be willing to donate 20 hours a week of my time to that charity and spend the remainder looking for work and attending any interviews and my request was refused.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Phew, by the thread title I feared people were actually stealing old people as opposed to stealing from them.

adam i went to school in dundalk so its not my fault i cant ****ing spell ok

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭easyeason3

Burner, is this a test to see how many threads you can start in one day?

For a young man you have a lot to give out about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭Gang of Gin

easyeason3 wrote: »
    OP, please check you're spelling & maybe slip in a comma or a full stop to punctuate you're posts.

Hmm. This one as well...

• Advertisement

what can i say i have an anger problem and better to take it out on this than real life also im board .

What has going to school in Dundalk got to do with spelling?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭_feedback_

easyeason3 wrote: »
    Burner, is this a test to see how many threads you can start in one day?

For a young man you have a lot to give out about.

Give him a break. He's only giving his own angle on a few topics.

*runs

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

able to curse though!
    Your teacher must be proud :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Bleedin' kids! Bleedin' HALLOWEEN!

Actually no, Halloween is cool. Gives me a chance to act like a bigger eejit but this time as The Crow! (Not really).

EDIT: Bore..............nevermind.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭flyton5

I new a guy wonce what was robing old peeple. he sed he wuz duing it so he cud pay fur going bakk to skool to lurn to reed and rite propely. The juge beleeved him so he got of. Tru storey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭Banji

I hate halloween. It's a great time of the year for kids to dress up and trick or treat. Loved it as a kid and can see why kids love it now.

Fireworks are okay, once they aren't aimed at people.

Bangers piss me off.

have you people nothing better to do than tell people there spelling wrong

what can i say i have an anger problem and better to take it out on this than real life also im board .

And would having gone to school in Dundalk have anything to do with your anger problem?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

It's not all bad.
    Paedophiles get free home delivery.

Advertisement