Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

burner2009 thread merge

Options
  • 06-09-2010 2:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭

a man round my area is 101years old and someone tryed to rob him and yet the gardai do nothin about it

its comeing up to xmas again and all this is going to start all over :mad: you would not see them CORWARDS comeing into a house with a load of men or young fellas in it im really just posting this form to say watch out for you erdlely neigbours comeing up to christmas ass these thugs will be looking for a bit of easy money

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,430 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

burner2009 wrote: »
    a man round my area is 101years old and someone tryed to rob him and yet the gardai do nothin about it

its comeing up to xmas again and all this is going to start all over :mad: you would not see them CORWARDS comeing into a house with a load of men or young fellas in it im really just posting this form to say watch out for you erdlely neigbours comeing up to christmas ass these thugs will be looking for a bit of easy money

Yeah its always them fukn CORWARDS

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭_feedback_

I'd imagine the trade in value of a younger person would be better alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

It's sick how some people can even think about robbing an old person.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

cowardly scumbags, and some times only for a weeks pension.

:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Banned Account

Wel sayed OP, thems peeples is despikibel and doo tings dat iz joost roton.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

It's stuff like that which makes you lose faith in the human race, they should be ashamed of themselves!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭burner2009

im only 19 my self im no angle but thats just wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭MmmmmCheese

Ya, gotta love that Christmas ass!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭easyeason3

So would that be a 45 or a 90 degree angle?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Banned Account

Acute observations for a young fella.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

<slags OPs grammar>

But yeah, I agree, ARM THE ELDERLY!

i mite be young but i wouldnt do it because i would not like it done to my nanny

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

I am hoping that the sheer anger and outrage of the OP has led to the grammar breakdown, I can see him actually thumping his keyboard with a big beetroot face on him!!!

easyeason3 wrote: »

If he's no angle it's obviously a 180 degree angle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

You're a right angle too.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Ironbar

All I can say to this is KARMA......what comes around goes around. Them people eventually will be old...

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭checkyabadself

Don't be so obtuse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

WindSock wrote: »
    You're a right angle too.

How obtuse!

there nothing out the u need experence but yet you cant get experence because noone will give you a job

this puts us on the dole
    and i hate been on the dool i only get 78euro a week due to means testing and there nothing worse than sign on day standing in then lines just to sign your name

Well said. It seems to be about who you know not what you know now.

• Advertisement

to be honest i only started this thread to let people know its happing and to try to get people to look out for the eldery round xmas

sign urname across my ♥ i wants u 2b my baaaaaaby.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭easyeason3

OP, please check you're spelling & maybe slip in a comma or a full stop to punctuate you're posts.

thats all there is about it i went to a mace gaurage that was lookin a person to do the petrol pumps and they asked has i experence when i said no i was showing the door

OP, please check you're spelling & maybe slip in a comma or a full stop to punctuate you're posts.

Oops ! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

there nothing out the u need experence but yet you cant get experence because noone will give you a job

this puts us on the dole
    and i hate been on the dool i only get 78euro a week due to means testing and there nothing worse than sign on day standing in then lines just to sign your name

How the hell could you be on 78euro per week?

i'm under 21 so its 100 then means tested and loosing 22 because there so much comeing into the house.

Is it Christmas and nobody has told me? I noticed it was a bit darker this morning alright.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

OP try volunteering for Oxfam, the Simon Community or a similar charity. A few hours a week in a charity shop will give you retail experience and customer service experience and a reference to put on your cv.

Advertisement