Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Obama legitimate President?

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭HugoDrax

I don't believe any of this.
    First of all Obama has to prove he was born.
    If he can't prove that then that's it, the SOB is finished.:mad:

There are no black people - they are all just robots created by the same people who make Ken dolls and they brainwashed us all into thinking black people exist.

So as far as I am concerned Obama is 100% robotic Ken doll.

Prove me wrong you communist lizard worshippers.

Semper Fi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 hustler

Obama was forced to put conspiracy theories to rest today, see below:

The White House has released the long form of the birth cert of US President Barack Obama in a bid to quash conspiracy theorists who say he is not American.

A spokesman for the White House said President Obama wanted to end the controversy saying it is bad for the country.

His 2008 presidential campaign had previously released a shorter birth certificate issued by Hawaiian authorities.

The new and longer form original document lists the the birthplace and date of the US President as “Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii” on August 4th 1961 at 7:24pm.

Not to my knowledge has any other President had to produce their birth certificate in such a public forum or had their place of birth so publicly questioned. Either let this be procedure for all presidents - or none at all.

This whole incident is tainted with racism. While all citizens have a right to question authority figures, Donald Trump and many members of the Republican
    Party showed appalling disrespect in dealing with this matter. A matter which has dominated US news for weeks when economic and defense issues are a real priority.

Shameful, silly agendas receiving full media attention.

Who is worse the people who make absurd allegations or the audience who buys into it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭tim_holsters

I liked Obama a lot more before he became Pres, I even have a t-shirt but this birther stuff is bloody insane.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭RGDATA!

here's a theory. Obama decides Birther controversy isn't going to go away, fears it may even become a bad smell around election time.

Obama conspires with his good buddy Donald Trump to capture the mainstream attention around the issue, fakes a cert (obviously) to "once and for all" put the issue to bed in the mainstream.

Remaining Birthers (in reality most of them, because this cert isn't convincing any of them) are now seen as further out on the fringes and mainstream media/public opinion stop giving them as much oxygen as they have. More importantly issue won't be seen as credible/damaging by the media come election time next year, having been put to bed.

just a theory, not an opinion

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

HugoDrax wrote: »
    So as far as I am concerned Obama is 100% robotic Ken doll.
    i

Think you might be on to something. Check out this still from the sextape that was leaked when was Illinois Senator.

4730618540_06d14cc098.jpg

nhs_1.jpg

• Advertisement

RGDATA! wrote: »
    here's a theory. Obama decides Birther controversy isn't going to go away, fears it may even become a bad smell around election time.

Obama conspires with his good buddy Donald Trump to capture the mainstream attention around the issue, fakes a cert (obviously) to "once and for all" put the issue to bed in the mainstream.

Remaining Birthers (in reality most of them, because this cert isn't convincing any of them) are now seen as further out on the fringes and mainstream media/public opinion stop giving them as much oxygen as they have. More importantly issue won't be seen as credible/damaging by the media come election time next year, having been put to bed.

just a theory, not an opinion

Yeah maybe, I think Trump was just pandering to the lowest common demoninator of the Republican party which is right-wing, Christian-Zionist, and anti-immigration (meaning anti-Islamic and anti-black) which seems to be a lot if Trump's odds of getting the Rep nomination shooting up are anything to go by.

Strangely the man behind Trumps bid, Michael Cohen was an Obama supporter.

I liked Obama a lot more before he became Pres, I even have a t-shirt but this birther stuff is bloody insane.

Is it soaked in blood?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭RGDATA!

Yeah maybe, I think Trump was just pandering to the lowest common demoninator of the Republican party which is right-wing, Christian-Zionist, and anti-immigration (meaning anti-Islamic and anti-black) which seems to be a lot if Trump's odds of getting the Rep nomination shooting up are anything to go by.

Strangely the man behind Trumps bid, Michael Cohen was an Obama supporter.

I don't take Trump's presidential aspirations remotely serious. I don't think he'd have any chance of getting the nomination, and i'd assume he knows this too at heart. At the same time, yes, that he is just blatantly pandering to a certain audience would be a credible alternative explanation to my theory.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭ArtSmart

Well at least Georgie W was legitimate*.

although his mother has often hinted otherwise.

(* not as a president of course. )

• Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭tim_holsters

Is it soaked in blood?

No.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

If this was a movie, it'd end with the ultimate twist..
    Donald Trump is actually Obama's father...
    Just maybe, i've started the greatest conspiracy theory known to man. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

Corkfeen wrote: »
    If this was a movie, it'd end with the ultimate twist..
    Donald Trump is actually Obama's father...
    Just maybe, i've started the greatest conspiracy theory known to man. :D

You're wrong; it's the wig that is the father. It's an evil presence like that episode of The Simpsons.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,799 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

So when is he going to rob the smithsonian?

Advertisement