Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Obama legitimate President?

Options
  • 04-09-2010 11:47pm
    Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭

watch til end

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

That was one of the most idiotic twisting of words I've seen around these parts. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭sligopark

past watching a video without explanatiuon but isn't the problem he is a kenyan rather than american and it hasn't being conclusively proved one way or the other

he is just another american clown president whose strings are pulled by all those in the shadows

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

I heard he's a secret muslim.

he has in the past spoken of his muslim background but no one has seen him on his knees looking twd Mecca (nor wall street)

sligopark wrote: »
    he has in the past spoken of his muslim background but no one has seen him on his knees looking twd Mecca (nor wall street)
    Perhaps his father's background but neither he nor his mother were ever Muslims. The only people who seem to dispute any of this are the Birther/Tea Party morons that love running their mouths without knowing what the hell they're talking about.

• Advertisement

gizmo wrote: »
    Perhaps his father's background but neither he nor his mother were ever Muslims. The only people who seem to dispute any of this are the Birther/Tea Party morons that love running their mouths without knowing what the hell they're talking about.

like yourself of course

like yourself of course
    Charming retort. Kindly point out what I said which indicated I didn't know what I was talking about.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭oceanclub

How dare a black man get ideas above his station.

P.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 767 ✭✭✭HxGH

Barack Hussein Obama?

Its a sign! :p

eh no - this is a sign :D

Obama+Muslim.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Obama_Beer1.jpg

obama-drinking-beer.jpg

The issue of the denial of evidence seems a little absurd to me. The President's eligibility is kinda irrelevant in the case of this guy's court martial, especially as he put himself on court martial.

And surely it's for a higher, civil court to decide rather than a military tribunal?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Yes he is the legitimate president..Why wouldn't he be?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

past watching a video without explanatiuon but isn't the problem he is a kenyan rather than american and it hasn't being conclusively proved one way or the other

he is just another american clown president whose strings are pulled by all those in the shadows

Hawaii is part of Kenya now?
    Most of this over the top criticism is aimed at the morons who also think he's muslim.
    Interesting comparison.
    http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/heather/cenk-political-line-has-moved-so-far-right

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭demonspawn

Undergod wrote: »
    Obama_Beer1.jpg

obama-drinking-beer.jpg

The issue of the denial of evidence seems a little absurd to me. The President's eligibility is kinda irrelevant in the case of this guy's court martial, especially as he put himself on court martial.

And surely it's for a higher, civil court to decide rather than a military tribunal?

And just look at the face on him, it's like he's never tasted beer before and is about to spit it back into the pint glass. :rolleyes:

How much do you wanna bet it's non-alcoholic beer?

Oh yeah, and apparently he has no original birth certificate or he has chosen not to provide it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

demonspawn wrote: »
    And just look at the face on him, it's like he's never tasted beer before and is about to spit it back into the pint glass. :rolleyes:

How much do you wanna bet it's non-alcoholic beer?

Oh yeah, and apparently he has no original birth certificate or he has chosen not to provide it.

this one?

http://msgboard.snopes.com/politics/graphics/birth.jpg

The page isn't redirecting properly

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

* This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies.
    :(

Please post the jpg directly into the thread.

Works fine for me.

Besides the birth cert, there are copies of the local newspaper where he was born that shows his birth in the birth announcements section. He's American. The only people who dispute it are racist, right-wingers.

dlofnep wrote: »
    The only people who dispute it are racist, right-wingers.

not really

not really

Yes really. Everyone that has claimed he's not American, has been associated with the likes of the Tea Party - All right-winged morons.

Works fine for me.

Besides the birth cert, there are copies of the local newspaper where he was born that shows his birth in the birth announcements section. He's American. The only people who dispute it are racist, right-wingers.

Eh, are you accusing the users of this forum of being racist, right-wingers? I should definitely hope not, moderator.

• Advertisement

The only people who dispute it are racist, right-wingers.

its not conclusive for me and although I might be right of centre I am not racist - far from it - the fact the chap is coloured is of no consequence to me but a massive plus to those pulling his strings...

because those opposing him can very quickly be accused of and put down by the rascism card...

nothing as cute as right wing liberals ;)

sligo, I want to apologize for my comments on the AH forum. I was out of order and hope there's no hard feelings. I just lost my temper and shouldn't have done so. I have my views and you have yours and I hope we can discuss them in a more civil manner in the future.

Ok, back on topic. Dismissing CTers as right-wing racists in absolutely ridiculous and rather insulting. Please be more careful with your choice of words in the future.

sligo, I want to apologize for my comments on the AH forum. I was out of order and hope there's no hard feelings. I just lost my temper and shouldn't have done so. I have my views and you have yours and I hope we can discuss them in a more civil manner in the future.

Not a bother demonspawn - hard feelings aren't my thing - heavy discussion but agree to disagree - tbh hadn't thought of it since ;) but thanks - appreciated - best of luck to you :D

Ok, back on topic. Dismissing CTers as right-wing racists in absolutely ridiculous and rather insulting. Please be more careful with your choice of words in the future.

Not me ;):D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

its not conclusive for me and although I might be right of centre I am not racist - far from it - the fact the chap is coloured is of no consequence to me but a massive plus to those pulling his strings...

because those opposing him can very quickly be accused of and put down by the rascism card...

nothing as cute as right wing liberals ;)

Do you think Hawaii is part of Kenya?
    Give me a break

Eh, are you accusing the users of this forum of being racist, right-wingers? I should definitely hope not, moderator.

Where were the requests for Bush's birth cert, or Clinton's? Or indeed, any president in the last 100 years? What makes Obama so special? Because his family comes from Kenya?

Where were the requests for JFK's birth cert? Afterall, his family comes from Ireland.

It's an utterly ridiculous claim to suggest that he's not a legitimate president. There is absolutely no proof whatsoever to back it up.

fontanalis wrote: »
    Do you think Hawaii is part of Kenya?
    Give me a break

Feel free to post a working link to Mr. Obamas original birth certificate with a doctors signature on it. That's all you need to do to debunk this entire CT. That can't be so difficult.

its not conclusive for me

What's not conclusive for you?

I'd love to hear it. Tell me exactly what's not conclusive for you.

It's an utterly ridiculous claim to suggest that he's not a legitimate president. There is absolutely no proof whatsoever to back it up.

And there's absolutely no proof whatsoever that Obama is a natural born American citizen. I'm sure if we looked for those other birth certs we could find them. I'm sure if JFKs nationality was called into question, his original birth cert could be provided.

And there's absolutely no proof whatsoever that Obama is a natural born American citizen.

Yes there is!

He has provided his birth cert. There are snippets from the local papers that announced his birth. There is every proof that he is a natural born American citizen.

Now tell me what proof you have that suggests that he's not. Proof please?

• Advertisement

Yes there is!

He has provided his birth cert. There are snippets from the local papers that announced his birth. There is every proof that he is a natural born American citizen.

Now tell me what proof you have that suggests that he's not. Proof please?

The only birth cert I've seen is a laser printed copy with no hospital stamps, no signatures, and only the most basic information about the birth. Where's the original?

Advertisement