Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Obama legitimate President?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,122 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

demonspawn wrote: »
    Jesus, no need to lose the head. :D

Do you have any evidence to prove that he is? Other than a bogus birth cert created a few years ago?

You're the one making the claim.....anything to substantiate it? Or are just going to continue to try and deflect it back onto others?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

Do you have any evidence to prove that he is? Other than a bogus birth cert created a few years ago?

I had no reason to doubt it in the first place. Just like I didn't doubt any of the previous presidents.

The birthcert, combined with the newspaper clipping only further strengthened my belief that he is a US citizen.

Fourth time now.....Do you have any evidence to doubt he is a US citizen???

Stories of step sisters aside, I think I already know why his citizenship was ever brought into doubt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭demonspawn

The links on the site were broke, but I could find them through google, so not shut down.
    Also this and places like abovetopsecret are still up?

And what would happen if they shut down these sites? You think that would help their case or would people see it as a clear admission of guilt?

Truth be told, they let some sites carry on because the CTs on them are pretty ridiculous. I assume they use these sites to leak false CTs, like Alex Jones when he jumped on the "Climategate" scandal, which proved to be completely false. That's why I'll never listen to another word that man utters. He's a complete imbecile doing more harm than good.

Oh, and can you please post the working links to those stories? I'm a lazy Googler.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Jeboa Safari

And what would happen if they shut down these sites? You think that would help their case or would people see it as a clear admission of guilt?

Truth be told, they let some sites carry on because the CTs on them are pretty ridiculous. I assume they use these sites to leak false CTs, like Alex Jones when he jumped on the "Climategate" scandal, which proved to be completely false. That's why I'll never listen to another word that man utters. He's a complete imbecile doing more harm than good.

Oh, and can you please post the working links to those stories? I'm a lazy Googler.

If they shut them down, or better yet didn't let them spring up in the first place, then no discussion would take place, and everybody would be none the wiser. Then they could make whoever tried to start the conspiracy about them disappear...speaking of which, should we be worried for your safety :eek:

If you hover over the link in the article it will tell you the name, type that into google, I already closed them.

If they shut them down, or better yet didn't let them spring up in the first place, then no discussion would take place, and everybody would be none the wiser. Then they could make whoever tried to start the conspiracy about them disappear...speaking of which, should we be worried for your safety :eek:

If you hover over the link in the article it will tell you the name, type that into google, I already closed them.

Eh....CTs existed long before the interwebs. People used to actually go outside and meet other people to discuss things! Can you believe it? :eek:

Oh, and I imagine a few CTers have been "disappeared"...Barry Jennings being one of them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

If you think Alex Jones is an imbecile, you should check out the head of the Birther movement, Orly Taitz. :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes

Oh, and I imagine a few CTers have been "disappeared"...Barry Jennings being one of them.

Barry Jennings wasn't a CTer he publicly stated he thought the towers were brought down by the plane impacts. He didn't believe explosions were placed in the towers.

gizmo wrote: »
    If you think Alex Jones is an imbecile, you should check out the head of the Birther movement, Orly Taitz. :p

I have no interest in the arguments put forward by tea party nutcases. I base my opinions on years of following certain CTs, filtering the bulls**t from the possible truths, then come to a conclusion based on the information I've found. Unfortunately, I can't provide the years of information I've discovered on these forums, it's just not possible due to time constraints.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Jeboa Safari

Eh....CTs existed long before the interwebs. People used to actually go outside and meet other people to discuss things! Can you believe it? :eek:

Indeed, but why facilitate them by letting them use the internet to spread word of this terrible nwo that exists?

I have no interest in the arguments put forward by tea party nutcases. I base my opinions on years of following certain CTs, filtering the bulls**t from the possible truths, then come to a conclusion based on the information I've found. Unfortunately, I can't provide the years of information I've discovered on these forums, it's just not possible due to time constraints.
    Well now we're getting somewhere. Do you not think it's odd that all of the people spear heading the birther campaign are those "tea party nutcases" and that most rational Republicans have admitted that he is indeed a legitimate president?

Hell in some cases even some Tea Party people admit it...
    In one case, Ken Buck, who is running for Senate from Colorado attempted to run as a Tea Party candidate, but he was recorded telling a campaign staffer to "tell those dumbasses at the Tea Party to stop asking questions about birth certificates while I'm on the camera".
    Source.

• Advertisement

Indeed, but why facilitate them by letting them use the internet to spread word of this terrible nwo that exists?

It's the old bogey man thing. Invent an enemy that doesn't exist so you can do your dirty deeds while people are looking the other way. "NWO" is bulls**t, try WTO, G20, World Bank, IMF, Builderberg Group, Blackwater, the ritual with the giant owl (I forget the name), etc. Those bogey men are most definitely real.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

demonspawn you're just being ridiculous here.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

2. Do you honestly think that the people in control don't have the next 100 years planned out to the letter? They have the power for a reason, because they work together to do whatever they like. This is their planet, we're just the sheep and the cattle.

well they're clearly a bit sloppy if they couldn't magic up a birth cert for the man they chose to be us president :rolleyes:

sure aren't birth certs traded on the nyse, why didn't they just buy one for him off that?

gizmo wrote: »
    Well now we're getting somewhere. Do you not think it's odd that all of the people spear heading the birther campaign are those "tea party nutcases" and that most rational Republicans have admitted that he is indeed a legitimate president?

Hell in some cases even some Tea Party people admit it...
    Source.

I'm not saying everything they say is nonsense, just that most of them really have no idea what their talking about. They discovered this birth cert scandal, the government heads are unable to provide a satisfactory explanation, hence the popular CT that many non-tea party CTers also agree with.

I honestly don't care whether or not Obama is a natural citizen of the U.S., I don't think it really matters at the end of the day. But this doubt caused by his lack of an original birth cert raises questions like, "what else don't we know about this guy? or "what else is he trying to hide?"

Then it starts to get a bit messy.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,549 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

yekahs wrote: »
    So the CT has now expanded to include the Hawaiian Health board colluding with Obama years in advance of him becoming president to destroy all birthcerts so that they wouldn't have to produce his, in the event that he one day became president?

:rolleyes:

Again, have you any evidence to back up your theory that he is not a US citizen?

And his mother (knowing that he would eventually become president) placed a fake add in the newpapers to back his claim ?

And his mother (knowing that he would eventually become president) placed a fake add in the newpapers to back his claim ?

Or it's completely fabricated just like his birth cert. :rolleyes:

Or it's completely fabricated just like his birth cert. :rolleyes:
    These are the types of statements people ask you to back up with proof. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭Joshua Jones

The fact is Obama has lied and gone back on campaign pledges since taking office therefore he is an illegitimate President, birth cert or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭RoboClam

The fact is Obama has lied and gone back on campaign pledges since taking office therefore he is an illegitimate President, birth cert or not.

Well then I guess that every American president is illegitimate :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭oceanclub

RoboClam wrote: »
    Well then I guess that every American president is illegitimate :pac:

Or indeed every politician ever.

P.

• Advertisement

At least he's a good time keeper...
    • On February 27, 2009, Obama declared that combat operations would end in Iraq within 18 months.
    • Obama said, "Let me say this as plainly as I can: By August 31, 2010, our combat mission in Iraq will end."
    • On August 19, 2010 the last US combat brigade exited Iraq.
    • On August 31, 2010, Obama announced that the U.S. combat mission in Iraq was over.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭sligopark

timely yet Kenyan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭joebucks

sligopark wrote: »
    timely yet Kenyan

Who Soetoro?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,122 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

sligopark wrote: »
    timely yet Kenyan

Was he born in Kenya?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

If only there was a checking process to confirm ones citizenship when applying for President!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

And here is the birth certificate...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf

Let me be the first to say ...FAKE!!!!!

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 25,067 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Now that we've seen his birth certificate, I want some solid proof that he is, in fact, black.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

Now that we've seen his birth certificate, I want some solid proof that he is, in fact, black.

I want proof that Hawaii is part of the US.
    Rest assured no amount of proof will quash my insanity.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

And here are the first theories I have come across so far:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/barack-obama/birth-obama-certer-movement-098513

Linked to from Drudge now...typical

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

lol @ certer movement

Advertisement