Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Obama legitimate President?

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

barack_obama_birth.jpg

Newspaper clipping. Full version here

Birth Cert

obama-birth-certificate.jpg

The only people who doubt this have seem to have racist motivations. As has been pointed out already, why have no other presidents citizenships been called into question?

demonspawn wrote: »
    The only birth cert I've seen is a laser printed copy with no hospital stamps, no signatures, and only the most basic information about the birth. Where's the original?

Why do you doubt it, but no one elses?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

The only birth cert I've seen is a laser printed copy with no hospital stamps, no signatures, and only the most basic information about the birth. Where's the original?

All of the above has been debunked and all the answers you seek are in the following video.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Jeboa Safari

If he wasn't American I'm sure it would have been one of the first poins raised by John McCain, or even Hillary Clinton

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭sligopark

yekahs wrote: »
    The only people who doubt this have seem to have racist motivations.

of course thats the real answer - we're nasty racists :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

sligopark wrote: »
    of course thats the real answer - we're nasty racists :rolleyes:

Well then kindly explain why you doubt his citizenship, but not Bush II, Clinton, Reagan, Bush I, etc. etc.

eh because of the controversy around his birth place perhaps :eek:

Then ask yourself why there is controversy around his birth place, but no one elses?

I still don't know why there is doubt? You have the birthcert, you have the local paper. There is more proof of him being born in the US than many other presidents, who I can't find.

I can't find Gerald Ford's birthcert online. He has never provided a copy. There is no record of his birth.

Do you now doubt that he is a US citizen.....or is his skin white enough that he gets a pass?

• Advertisement

There is no controversy. It was put to rest. There is no evidence to state that he is not American. There is every piece of evidence required to state that he is American. Get over it. You still haven't provided me with any evidence to suggest that he's not American.

Not really, that link reaffirms that Barrack Obama is a US citizen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭demonspawn

barack_obama_birth.jpg

Newspaper clipping. Full version here

Birth Cert

obama-birth-certificate.jpg

The only people who doubt this have seem to have racist motivations. As has been pointed out already, why have no other presidents citizenships been called into question?

Please show me on that birth cert a single signature or stamp that would place it at the hospital shown. Not a single doctor's signature to be seen anywhere. And excuse me if I don't accept a newspaper clipping provided over the internet. Photoshop is a wonderful thing indeed.

And by the way, my step-sister's father is black. Are you suggesting I hate my own sister based solely on the color of her skin? Accuse me of being racist again, I dare you.

Great, so they proved that the birth cert is a laser printed copy and not the original birth cert. Care to try again?

DemonSpawn - Watch the video I posted. It answers all your questions.

Please show me on that birth cert a single signature or stamp that would place it at the hospital shown. Not a single doctor's signature to be seen anywhere. And excuse me if I don't accept a newspaper clipping provided over the internet. Photoshop is a wonderful thing indeed.

So in order to be convinced, you want to see the actual newspaper, and birthcert? Why bother discussing it. You know no one here can provide that.

Perhaps, given you are proposing that he is not a US citizen, then you can provide some evidence for that claim.
    And by the way, my step-sister's father is black. Are you suggesting I hate my own sister based solely on the color of her skin? Accuse me of being racist again, I dare you.

I can only judge you on your posts. I don't know you personally.

Why do you not doubt any of the previous US presidents citizenship?
    Racism?

Great, so they proved that the birth cert is a laser printed copy and not the original birth cert. Care to try again?

Care to read what I posted?
    We beg to differ. FactCheck.org staffers have now seen, touched, examined and photographed the original birth certificate. We conclude that it meets all of the requirements from the State Department for proving U.S. citizenship. Claims that the document lacks a raised seal or a signature are false. We have posted high-resolution photographs of the document as "supporting documents" to this article. Our conclusion: Obama was born in the U.S.A. just as he has always said.

I can't find Gerald Ford's birthcert online. He has never provided a copy. There is no record of his birth.

Do you now doubt that he is a US citizen.....or is his skin white enough that he gets a pass?

Gerald Ford was white? :eek:

Gerald Ford was white? :eek:

Yes, and he still is. I suspect that is also the reason his citizenship has never been called into question.

Care to read what I posted?

So why didn't they take pictures of the original and post that instead a load of pictures of the bogus birth cert?

Oh, and coincidentally, the "doctor" who signed off on the fake got a national award for doing not much of anything about two weeks after stamping the fake. Coincidence? I think not. Some doctors will happily commit fraud for a bit of public recognition.

http://hawaii.gov/health/about/pr/2008/08-55.pdf

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

And just look at the face on him, it's like he's never tasted beer before and is about to spit it back into the pint glass. :rolleyes:.

Not what it looks like to me.

My understanding of the controversy is that, at the time he was born, Hawaii could issue birth certificates for foreign-born children of US citizens. Can anyone shed any light on this?

dlofnep wrote: »
    DemonSpawn - Watch the video I posted. It answers all your questions.

Yes, I watched the video and all it shows is the same bogus birth cert. Hawaii went paperless a few years ago so they destroyed years and years of records after they scanned and uploaded them to a database? So where's the scan of the original birth cert? Oh that's right, they didn't scan anything, they just created new digital documents. That doesn't raise any red flags for you?

Yes, I watched the video and all it shows is the same bogus birth cert. Hawaii went paperless a few years ago so they destroyed years and years of records after they scanned and uploaded them to a database? So where's the scan of the original birth cert? Oh that's right, they didn't scan anything, they just created new digital documents. That doesn't raise any red flags for you?

So the CT has now expanded to include the Hawaiian Health board colluding with Obama years in advance of him becoming president to destroy all birthcerts so that they wouldn't have to produce his, in the event that he one day became president?

:rolleyes:

Again, have you any evidence to back up your theory that he is not a US citizen?

So the CT has now expanded to include the Hawaiian Health board colluding with Obama years in advance of him becoming president to destroy all birthcerts so that they wouldn't have to produce his, in the event that he one day became president?

:rolleyes:

Again, have you any evidence to back up your theory that he is not a US citizen?

1. Where are all the records that existed prior to the transfer to digital records? Were they destroyed? If they were then why were they destroyed?

2. Do you honestly think that the people in control don't have the next 100 years planned out to the letter? They have the power for a reason, because they work together to do whatever they like. This is their planet, we're just the sheep and the cattle.

2. Do you honestly think that the people in control don't have the next 100 years planned out to the letter? They have the power for a reason, because they work together to do whatever they like. This is their planet, we're just the sheep and the cattle.

Why don't they just shut down any conspiracy sites that might rumble their secret then?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,122 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

1. Where are all the records that existed prior to the transfer to digital records? Were they destroyed? If they were then why were they destroyed?

Digital records are created for a reason...so you don't have to have tonnes and tonnes of paper needing millions of square feet of warehousing to keep it all in. Paper records are also digitized because over time paper breaks down. This is not difficult to understand and it is not something extraordinary.

Why don't they just shut down any conspiracy sites that might rumble their secret then?

Who says they don't? CT videos and channels on Youtube get shut down constantly. Broken links are becoming more and more common these days. Don't believe me? Go click on the Associated Press or the London Independent links in the following page:

http://www.historycommons.org/entity.jsp?entity=michael_hess_1

Ever hear of data protection? Some people prefer that documents about us are not free for every member of the public to peruse.

I don't know if they were destroyed, you made that claim.

No I honest don't think they do. I'm not even sure who they are in this instance.

Third time now. I'll make it big, so you don't miss it.
    Have you any evidence to back up your theory that he is not a US citizen?

Jesus, no need to lose the head. :D

Do you have any evidence to prove that he is? Other than a bogus birth cert created a few years ago?

• Advertisement

Who says they don't? CT videos and channels on Youtube get shut down constantly. Broken links are becoming more and more common these days. Don't believe me? Go click on the Associated Press or the London Independent links in the following page:

http://www.historycommons.org/entity.jsp?entity=michael_hess_1

The links on the site were broke, but I could find them through google, so not shut down.
    Also this and places like abovetopsecret are still up?

Advertisement